Goldenking

What kind of pets do you have?

On 12/24/2017 at 12:39 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

7 month old pitbull named Loki. Sweetest guy. Loves everyone.

FRJBjhq.jpg

YWrI4P8.jpg

qQOSvfs.jpg

t0KlXxj.jpg

Oh he's a little baby!!! Hello little baby. I squeeze your face. Little monkey dog, wanna fight? 

My IQ drops into the 70s when I'm around a dog. I start saying shit that barely resembles language after a while.

I have a 4 month old puppy that's supposedly a mix of pit and chihuahua, but he looks like a black lab. He really looks like a baby bear. He's got big chubby paws and I squeeze those paws. I squeeze those paws! I scratch the belly. 

I can't help but squeeze his face and play-fight with him and he's been teething so I look like a cutter. I got so many cuts on my hands and wrists but I can't help it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Used to have two rabbits.  Mister Moe and Miss Pinky.  Both were awesome beings.  We'd play hide-and-go-seek and tag around the apartment I used to live in.

Believe it or not, rabbits have HUGE personalities when they are are allowed outside cages.

They absolutely LOVE hide-and-go-seek.  You bump them on their nose and then run to somewhere else and hide.  They wait for a minute and then walk carefully around looking for you.  Once they find you, they charge you, hit you, and then run away and disappear.  It's enough to bring you to tears how friggin' awesome this is.

Then it's your turn to find them.

Rabbits, being animals of prey, are always going to beat you at this game.  You'll give up before you find them.  Hahaha...

7 hours ago, Spinesplitter said:

A pit in the Pitt! My old college stomping ground, I miss that place. 

I have a little old man named Russell. He's a wire-haired Dachshund and my best friend. 

If I had my old phone I would put up a picture of my black and tan dachshund Bear. We had to put him down last March. 14 years old. Couldn't have asked for a better friend. Dachshunds are the best dogs. They really understand their owners and know what moods we are in, and how to manipulate us. Great cuddlers.

Excellent job recognizing Pitt and your alma mater! Surprisingly it doesn't look like Fallout 3 DLC here yet.

@LuckyDrunkTed I agree about rabbits. An old girlfriend had one that she let walk around her house. Every morning when I would get up to get her kid juice, the rabbit would hop to the fridge with me and I would give him some veggies. Then we would all hop to the couch to watch whatever her son wanted. It was so cute.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Oh he's a little baby!!! Hello little baby. I squeeze your face. Little monkey dog, wanna fight? 

My IQ drops into the 70s when I'm around a dog. I start saying shit that barely resembles language after a while.

I have a 4 month old puppy that's supposedly a mix of pit and chihuahua, but he looks like a black lab. He really looks like a baby bear. He's got big chubby paws and I squeeze those paws. I squeeze those paws! I scratch the belly. 

I can't help but squeeze his face and play-fight with him and he's been teething so I look like a cutter. I got so many cuts on my hands and wrists but I can't help it.

Hahahaha pit Chihuahua? That must be an interesting mix! Is it super hyper?

I won't lie, animals bring out that side to me too! I will go drink 10% beers all day, let's work on cars, chop wood, whatever; but bring a puppy around me and OMG I love it! And trust me, I get the play fighting. I used to wrestle with mine all the time. Now I am trying to break Loki of doing that now just because I don't want people to think he is vicious or for him to think he can play with other people like that. That's between daddy and his boy. 

Over summer my lady taught him to sit, lay down, whisper, speak(yes, he knows the difference between the two) and "leave it" to drop something. He is super springy when he is excited so we are working on staying down. 

Good luck to you and your pup!

I have a big black cat named Shadow. It's of the Maine Coon breed. It has a mild temperament and acts more like a dog. It will greet you at the car, loves to sit in your lap, and smells like a puppy when it gets wet. It's sweet as can be and doesn't pick favorites. It takes the time to visit everyone and loves everybody like you would a loyal owner. It gets along with other cats and tolerates dogs better than most cats. She weighs 18 pounds! We used to have a calico cat named Lucy, she only weighed 6 pounds and was very petite. It died in August. This cat would make two of her.

19 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Is it super hyper?

Haha, he's crazy! His name is Cookie (cause he's black and white like an Oreo). 

He gets the "zoomies" where he reaches a point where he just zooms around the house or backyard like a lunatic. 

He's pretty good, even though he insists on biting the least fleshy parts of my hands and arms. He can be in a biting frenzy but if I put my face near his face he'll instantly switch to licking. Also, if he starts to hurt me too much, all I gotta do is make a high-pitched cry like a dog and he stops immediately. 

• Like 1

Holy shit yesssssss! Here are my olde English bulldogges Casper is the white one and Skye is the brown oneimage.thumb.jpeg.258e8cf346f0b6674775e30b72a50e3e.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

Holy shit yesssssss! Here are my olde English bulldogges Casper is the white one and Skye is the brown oneimage.thumb.jpeg.258e8cf346f0b6674775e30b72a50e3e.jpeg

I couldn't get a picture of Skye small enough but she is a stout muscular brown bulldog with a smaller head (sorry for the double post I just love dogs too much)

Edited by Jason4prez
Apologies

7 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

He's pretty good, even though he insists on biting the least fleshy parts of my hands and arms. He can be in a biting frenzy but if I put my face near his face he'll instantly switch to licking. Also, if he starts to hurt me too much, all I gotta do is make a high-pitched cry like a dog and he stops immediately. 

That's exactly how we trained our Loki not to bite too hard. He still loves to chew my hand like a bone, but if I tell like a pup, he shoots up and instantly kisses my entire head. Pets are the best.

1 hour ago, Jason4prez said:

Shut your mouth! That is the cutest little guy ever!!

14 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

That's exactly how we trained our Loki not to bite too hard. He still loves to chew my hand like a bone, but if I tell like a pup, he shoots up and instantly kisses my entire head. Pets are the best.

Shut your mouth! That is the cutest little guy ever!!

He's pretty great he loves to try too climb the couch and sleep on us but he doesn't realize he is almost 100 pounds and not tiny any more and he love too cuddle and give kisses that is also a puppy photo he is a year old in two days and frankly won't stay still long enough for a photo but he is the best. But I think your pretty lucky too I saw those photos of Loki! Absolutely adorable!

I have an English Mastiff. She's my giant cuddly bear.

I have an older dog who is turning 11 this year. She's in good health apart from her arthritis. She'll always be my pup no matter how old she gets. 

• Like 1

On January 3, 2018 at 3:05 AM, MissLadyVoorhees said:

I have an older dog who is turning 11 this year. She's in good health apart from her arthritis. She'll always be my pup no matter how old she gets. 

We had a greyhound mixed with who knows what (rescue) she was our little baby till she was 14

I have a stander size poodle, her name is Lexi and I have a bunny name Fez. 

• Like 1