Goldenking

What kind of pets do you have?

I have 6 bunnies, 2 cats and 2 birds.

post-886-0-16923100-1466527779_thumb.jpg

This is Cheeks! She's the best bunny in the world!

• Like 3

No pets, not allowed in my apartment, but when I was with my parents we had about 7 cats over the years, normally two at a time. They have a couple young 'uns now, Chester and Posey. I'm definitely a cat person.

2 cats 2 dogs... one of them named muffin...

Muffin is superior to the scaredy dogs Gordon and Toby who just run away when their humans are in danger.

A domesticated short white haired Cat named Ghost  (Named after my favourite character from the Call of Duty Modern Warfare series.)

13 Newfoundlands, 1 great Pyrenees, 1 English mastif, 1 cocker spaniel, 12 cats( I'm in the country they just roll up and stay), 1 ferret, and 3 bunnies.

13 Newfoundlands, 1 great Pyrenees, 1 English mastif, 1 cocker spaniel, 12 cats( I'm in the country they just roll up and stay), 1 ferret, and 3 bunnies.

farout u are the pet detective lol

I live alone with 2 females cats. My oldest is 5 year old and she's quite calm and independant. My youngest on the other hand...near 6 montes and she's quite the little monster....

I have two dogs mixed between a lhasa apso as well as a maltese. We got both the runt of the litter as well as the biggest, and their personalties couldn't be any more different. The runt has little man syndrome while the other enjoys sleeping in front of the fireplace. The bigger one learned how to beg more effectively; he learns new "tricks" seemingly all the time. The runt, on the flip side, is hyperactive and will play with a small poofy ball he's had for years now.

On 12/24/2017 at 12:39 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

7 month old pitbull ned Loki. Sweetest guy. Loves everyone.

FRJBjhq.jpg

YWrI4P8.jpg

qQOSvfs.jpg

t0KlXxj.jpg

A pit in the Pitt! My old college stomping ground, I miss that place. 

I have a little old man named Russell. He's a wire-haired Dachshund and my best friend. 

• Like 1