DeeCorona

Friday the 13th Challenges

9 posts in this topic

So I know there’s a challenge tab for this topic but it’s looks really inactive so I decided to post here!

I have been playing this game over and over and it gets repititive, but I think there’s a way to mix things up... challenges!

I will attempt to complete every challenge you guys recommend to me, and post a video of me doing so, or at least attempt to :/

Of course, let’s keep this challenges possible people, I can’t kill Jason all by myself, or run over 5 people at the same time, or can I? ?

post your challenges below!

go 8/8 with no audio

survive the night with no audio

good start?

Survive the night in a tent. I always fail that.

Sleeping bag challenge.....

Survive the night in a sleeping bag hiding place, if you fail to stay alive,at least Jason gets the sleeping bag kill.

51 minutes ago, Beano2011 said:

Sleeping bag challenge.....

Survive the night in a sleeping bag hiding place, if you fail to stay alive,at least Jason gets the sleeping bag kill.

You're going to be bored as fuck if it works... Along with everyone else in the lobby. And it doesn't count if Jason quits. Full 20 or it doesn't count! What system are you on?

49 minutes ago, Beano2011 said:

I play xbox one, would you have perks on or off? 

Go ahead and use perks. 

OK,  I haven't got the best sense undetection perk, but I'll give it a go tonight if possible and let you know the outcome.

3 hours ago, Beano2011 said:

OK,  I haven't got the best sense undetection perk, but I'll give it a go tonight if possible and let you know the outcome.

Even having the best perks doesn't guarantee you'll make it, trust me. You're best bet is just finding a really shitty (or new) Jason.