Sign in to follow this  
Uber Jason X

We need good dlc.

I love the game so I'm going to support it but come on guys, I'm not going to buy emotes, or bikini. I mean seriously? Lol, Anyway i will gladly pay for a new Jason, a new map or game mode. I noticed that we are missing one Jason from the planned dlc map thing. That's unfortunate imo, is there any way to get him too? Maybe after the planned dlc? Some devs do that and i really want for both Roy or Uber Jason to be included :)

• Like 1

Well you already received a map, 3 small map variants, 1 unique Jason, NES Jason Skin and 2 counselors for free. There have been 3 very low priced DLC's 2 cosmetic and 1 premium kill pack. Not entirely sure what you are asking for. I think some forget how much they actually received before some highly optional paid dlc came forth. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, JPops said:

Well you already received a map, 3 small map variants, 1 unique Jason, NES Jason Skin and 2 counselors for free. There have been 3 very low priced DLC's 2 cosmetic and 1 premium kill pack. Not entirely sure what you are asking for. I think some forget how much they actually received before some highly optional paid dlc came forth. 

I agree; there's a nice amount of content so far.

@Uber Jason X bare in mind that Jasons, maps, game modes, counsellors and such take time to develop. Clothing and emotes probably don't take quite as long.

• Like 1

There's been a decent amount of content and lately the drop rates have gotten more steady. That's nice to see.

However, I still don't understand why Part IV Jason got a Kill Pack when he's the newest Jason and therefore has the "freshest" kills in the game. We've only been seeing those since the 13th...How about a Pack for the Jasons we've been using since Day 1 with kills that are now stale? Seems like a really odd choice.

I also think releasing one map at a time does very little, especially when the map is as bad as Jarvis House (from a gameplay standpoint - it looks great.) After a handful of rounds on it, you kinda wish they would have released a Map Pack. I don't even care if they're from the movies or not. Just give us some interesting maps. I'd easily pay $30 for 3-5 new maps. It would be a lot more useful that emotes or costumes.

I buy all the content for both PC and Xbox, so I support the game. But they need to stop with the fluff DLC.

• Like 1

We literally just got a new map and a new Jason, for free no less lol. Just like Uber Jason will be when they get around to it. The beauty about Halloween costumes and swimsuits being paid DLC is that if you don’t want it, you don’t have to buy it.

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Im good. At least GunMedia/illphonic isn' trying to monotize my nut sack like EA and Activision are.

Yeah fuck EA. 

9 hours ago, JPops said:

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I agree; there's a nice amount of content so far.

@Uber Jason X bare in mind that Jasons, maps, game modes, counsellors and such take time to develop. Clothing and emotes probably don't take quite as long.

I'm sorry if this thread seems to be confusing, i admit that I'm greedy for always asking more but all i really want is all the Jasons. I understand that it takes a lot of money to get new Jasons but this is a dream game for me and i have a feeling that Uber Jason won't make it :( All im saying is that Gun should continue to support the game even after all the planned dlc are released, that way we may get more stuff like the missing Jason. Some games do that like Xenoverse 2. Long after Xenoverse 2 season pass ended, they continued to support the game and now they will release an new dlc with 4 characters and even a new game mode. So maybe we can get the missing Jason that way too. 

7 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

i have a feeling that Uber Jason won't make it :(

He absolutely shouldn't be in the game. People complain about Jason being too op now, imagine one with super strength, destruction, and impervious to shotgun blasts.

3 hours ago, Uber Jason X said:

I'm sorry if this thread seems to be confusing, i admit that I'm greedy for always asking more but all i really want is all the Jasons. I understand that it takes a lot of money to get new Jasons but this is a dream game for me and i have a feeling that Uber Jason won't make it :( All im saying is that Gun should continue to support the game even after all the planned dlc are released, that way we may get more stuff like the missing Jason. Some games do that like Xenoverse 2. Long after Xenoverse 2 season pass ended, they continued to support the game and now they will release an new dlc with 4 characters and even a new game mode. So maybe we can get the missing Jason that way too. 

The road map is a guideline of upcoming content and isn't a time line of support. Gun wishes to support this game as long as possible. I don't not know what will it will not make it in but I would not worry too much about support for the game. The guys at gun are committed to the game and the fans they will do as much as they can for it. After all this is the definitive F13 experience. 

I love the DLC content so far and how it looks visually.

I just hope for wigs/ hairstyles in the future though, for Gun Media

to venture into. An yeah like everyone else said, the road-map shows you

what is to come. I feel if they would want to add extra stuff that is not on the road-map 

they will, like fixes or new options in the main menu. I didn't think Jarvis Tapes was

gonna be a thing ya know? Also not trying to down people on a budget but if you are

serious about your financial situation than you can pay about 4 dollars or more for

the two outfit sets and emotes and whatever else. You get them cause you find them

visually pleasing to the eye not because you feel like you are force to just because you own

the game. Also again things not on the map may or can be added to the game in the future. I don't know

how content flow will be after the road-map is complete but I feel they will be able to produce more content

after this year is up and the 1st season of the year comes to past. Here is the road-map for people who may haven't

seen it at all that are new or don't check social media like that.

DJy-mlCVAAAWe1-.jpg

4 hours ago, Uber Jason X said:

I'm sorry if this thread seems to be confusing, i admit that I'm greedy for always asking more but all i really want is all the Jasons. I understand that it takes a lot of money to get new Jasons but this is a dream game for me and i have a feeling that Uber Jason won't make it :(All im saying is that Gun should continue to support the game even after all the planned dlc are released, that way we may get more stuff like the missing Jason. Some games do that like Xenoverse 2. Long after Xenoverse 2 season pass ended, they continued to support the game and now they will release an new dlc with 4 characters and even a new game mode. So maybe we can get the missing Jason that way too. 

Gun / Illfonic haven't completed everything on their content guide as of yet. They may have some other surprises in store that haven't been referenced yet. There could be a plan to support the game even after their proposed list is finished.

If you don't mind my asking, what do you consider "good" DLC?

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If you don't mind my asking, what do you consider "good" DLC?

Depends on the genre.

In Fighting games the best dlc are more characters and skins. In Adventure games, more story dlc with new levels, new character and additional abilities are always nice. In Multiplayer games, more maps, weapons and game modes etc etc. As i said, it really depends on what game we are talking about. In this game, what i consider good dlc are more Jasons of course, extra features like that rumored weapon switch thing, more maps and game modes. I may even paid for new counselors but i don't really think emotes and swimsuits are worth it. Again, all the above is simply my opinion.

17 minutes ago, Uber Jason X said:

Depends on the genre.

In Fighting games the best dlc are more characters and skins. In Adventure games, more story dlc with new levels, new character and additional abilities are always nice. In Multiplayer games, more maps, weapons and game modes etc etc. As i said, it really depends on what game we are talking about. In this game, what i consider good dlc are more Jasons of course, extra features like that rumored weapon switch thing, more maps and game modes. I may even paid for new counselors but i don't really think emotes and swimsuits are worth it. Again, all the above is simply my opinion.

What rumored weapon switch??

17 hours ago, JPops said:

The road map is a guideline of upcoming content and isn't a time line of support. Gun wishes to support this game as long as possible. I don't not know what will it will not make it in but I would not worry too much about support for the game. The guys at gun are committed to the game and the fans they will do as much as they can for it. After all this is the definitive F13 experience. 

If this is “the definitive Friday game” they have a long way to go, I’m losing more faith in this team as each day goes by, I’m still waiting for my backer copy I bought and paid for over 2 years ago. I was so stoked for this game!! It’s turned into a joke in public matches! (If you can find one) I honestly haven’t played one match since part 4 came out. They need to do something quick cause if not there will be nobody playing by the time all content comes out, as  I’m sure I can’t be the only one who feels the same way. 

37 minutes ago, BigJVOOREES said:

If this is “the definitive Friday game” they have a long way to go, I’m losing more faith in this team as each day goes by, I’m still waiting for my backer copy I bought and paid for over 2 years ago. I was so stoked for this game!! It’s turned into a joke in public matches! (If you can find one) I honestly haven’t played one match since part 4 came out. They need to do something quick cause if not there will be nobody playing by the time all content comes out, as  I’m sure I can’t be the only one who feels the same way. 

Backer copies will start shipping out November 6th, a communication on this was sent out check your spam.folder. Dedicated servers are coming to consoles in the near future. I am sorry you are unhappy with the time lines. But your claims thus far have only been on time based issues. You received a free digital copy as well as compensation for the delay in physical copies. You really missed nothing in terms of the games life span so I am having trouble understanding what your complaint is in regard to the game. 

2 hours ago, Uber Jason X said:

Depends on the genre.

On the bright side, the main stuff (Maps, Jasons, Game Modes) is free content. The stuff you have to pay for isn't essential, but it's something that fans of the game may like, and may choose to buy. If it's in the plan for your favorite Jason to be made, it'll happen in due time. Have a little faith, and it will be worth the wait.

On 10/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Uber Jason X said:

I understand that it takes a lot of money to get new Jasons but this is a dream game for me and i have a feeling that Uber Jason won't make it :(

My main two feelings on Uber Jason are these.

He did come in 4th place in the poll to nominate three Jasons to be added to the game (6, 8 and JGTH won), showing how popular that version is, and it's a common request on social media.

Also, I feel like they'll probably want to do him when they have an appropriate Grendal map for him. You could have him jogging around Packanack Lodge (the game is really a mishmash of eras that way), but I felt this way before and the release of the Part IV Jason / Jarvis map double release compounded my feelings on this.

So, I think it'll take a little time because a Grendal map is different in design and playtesting from a standard map, plus extra time/money for new assets.
But I'm confident Uber Jason will happen. They've really only got 3 remaining Jasons not in the game now, and they're too big fans of F13th to pass him up.
Can't say when, I have no inside info, but I reckon you'll get to play as Uber Jason in this game in the future.

• Like 1

I don't think we'll see the Grendel because it's a lot of new scenery and things to build that they just won't sink the man power or time into, I do think we'll see camp forest green and possibly the Lazarus in the docks with some warehouses and house in the surrounding area