Sign in to follow this  
Crowcoll

Start of the match Scream

So before the new patch I could hide inside the phone house under a bed etc. If I didn't make any noise I could usually make it out alive when he morphed away. Now as soon as the match starts and Jason morphs to the phone the counselor will let out a scream letting Jason know you are inside the cabin. As a low sprint stam toon this really sucks. Any chance to change this for the first few mins of the game?

They're just randomly screaming? Not from Jason smashing a generator nearby or door or anything like that? Is it happening for you with every game (well, when you're in that situation) or just the once? I'd like to hear more, as I haven't encountered this.

Normally I always search the cabin nearest to the phone box when I'm Jason anyway, but that's me.

I play as Deb most of the time. I dont always spawn in the phone house but when I do and he pops up she will immediately let out a scream as soon as he pops up near the house now. maybe its just a Deb issue I'm not sure.