Sign in to follow this  
DarkRicochet117

Invert Emote Glitch?

So am I the only one having this issue? I try going up but I go down instead. It's really annoying and makes using the emote wheel useless to me. I mean it's already pretty useless but I'd be more willing to try it if the damn thing worked right.

I don't care about the emotes and I haven't noticed that issue. My issue was when I tried to use the sweater so we could kill Jason, the emote wheel popped up instead so I died. THAT is a REAL issue.

34 minutes ago, Truth said:

I don't care about the emotes and I haven't noticed that issue. My issue was when I tried to use the sweater so we could kill Jason, the emote wheel popped up instead so I died. THAT is a REAL issue.

Don't hold the button.

Issue solved.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Don't hold the button.

Issue solved.

I didn't. I was hitting it repeatedly.

On 10/26/2017 at 2:42 PM, DarkRicochet117 said:

So am I the only one having this issue? I try going up but I go down instead. It's really annoying and makes using the emote wheel useless to me. I mean it's already pretty useless but I'd be more willing to try it if the damn thing worked right.

The emote wheel is inverted when you choose to invert the camera Y axis. I don't know if that is considered a bug, but it is definitely an oversight. I don't think anybody who inverts the camera wants to invert the emote wheel arrow. They are two totally different functions. It just goes to show you that developers really don't understand the whole inverted camera thing, which is a shame. I'll take being able to invert the camera over not, but I wish they would fix the inverted emote wheel, not that I would use it much anyway.

• Like 1