I've been watched Jason X movie. It is from UFO on gravity. If we add the feature to Friday the 13th: Game, that would be great an idea!

Can we talk suggest about outside escaped from Vehicles and Aircraft‎ in gravity?

• Confused 1

Hmm.... Possibly no. I mean, that would need new clothing, weaposn, objects, style... Plus, it would disable the Pamela Sweater Feature. IF there's something from Jason X, that would have to be a new gamemode, I guess.

i absolutely hate the idea of a jason in space map. i can't picture any way they could implement that without it being cheesy. lachappa in space, anyone? 

• Like 1

I really don't know what the OP is saying. "UFO on gravity"?

Huh?

But I WANT JASON IN A SPACE!!! I want Uber Jason! I want android girl! I want nitroglycerin face smash kill!

And let's leave it up to the developers to tell us what's possible. Why would we need the sweater in space? Take it out, who cares? Why would you even think of that? Everyone knows how to program games all of a sudden. Barely any of you know what's inside your computer, let alone the possibilities of coding in the Unreal Engine. (I can almost guarantee this is how the devs would love to talk to this forum)

So yea....give me as much of that space ship as possible. 

JASON IN SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!

Love it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I really don't know what the OP is saying. "UFO on gravity"?

Huh?

But I WANT JASON IN A SPACE!!! I want Uber Jason! I want android girl! I want nitroglycerin face smash kill!

And let's leave it up to the developers to tell us what's possible. Why would we need the sweater in space? Take it out, who cares? Why would you even think of that? Everyone knows how to program games all of a sudden. Barely any of you know what's inside your computer, let alone the possibilities of coding in the Unreal Engine. (I can almost guarantee this is how the devs would love to talk to this forum)

So yea....give me as much of that space ship as possible. 

JASON IN SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!

Love it!

Do you have an idea?

1. How can we Kill a Jason X from the T-shirt of a mother?

2. How can we outside of escaped something Aircraft‎?

Jason X story of movie has characters there,

KM-14

Janessa Zachary

Olivia LaFontaine

Adrienne Thomas-Hart

Elijah Brodski

Tsunaron

Kirra Cooper

Read more Wikia: http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_in_Jason_X

Hello @JPops,

I've been played Virtual Cabin 3x has completed a mission. I've seen Jason x with ufo map. So both Jason X + UFO Map will be release future?

28 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Hello @JPops,

I've been played Virtual Cabin 3x has completed a mission. I've seen Jason x with ufo map. So both Jason X + UFO Map will be release future?

@JPops has nothing to do with the game. He's a moderator for the forums, that's it.

You're better off asking @GunMedia_Ben (good luck getting a response) or @ShiftySamurai.

I highly doubt any devs will confirm or deny that though. The update just rolled out and most people probably don't know about the teaser at the end. I would guess that you are correct, but I haven't even gotten to update my xbox yet so I have no clue.

Remember that there is a VIRTUAL Crystal Lake on the Grendel. No doubt some part of the ship will be a virtual reality room, aka holodeck where you can interact with areas from Camp Crystal Lake, and potentially that's where you'd get the sweater from. It would be a re-creation of the original. Or hey, maybe the original is on the Grendel in a display case?

On 12/19/2017 at 11:00 PM, Truth said:

@JPops has nothing to do with the game. He's a moderator for the forums, that's it.

You're better off asking @GunMedia_Ben (good luck getting a response) or @ShiftySamurai.

I highly doubt any devs will confirm or deny that though. The update just rolled out and most people probably don't know about the teaser at the end. I would guess that you are correct, but I haven't even gotten to update my xbox yet so I have no clue.

It's been a week. Hasn't answer accept or refuse to that UFO map...

On 12/20/2017 at 1:38 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Remember that there is a VIRTUAL Crystal Lake on the Grendel. No doubt some part of the ship will be a virtual reality room, aka holodeck where you can interact with areas from Camp Crystal Lake, and potentially that's where you'd get the sweater from. It would be a re-creation of the original. Or hey, maybe the original is on the Grendel in a display case?

Not sure, we don't know what dev are working on.

13 minutes ago, SametChan said:

It's been a week. Hasn't answer accept or refuse to that UFO map...

They're kind of busy lately (my guess for them responding to zero tags yet being online).

You could PM one of them

13 hours ago, SametChan said:

It's been a week. Hasn't answer accept or refuse to that UFO map..

...Are you having a laugh. It literally said Part X and Grendel coming soon. A week ago. Give them some time.

On 12/26/2017 at 10:39 AM, TheButtonMasher said:

...Are you having a laugh. It literally said Part X and Grendel coming soon. A week ago. Give them some time.

Me laugh? What? I can say, you are laughing at all everyone? I've seen they said yeah. But doesn't say UFO map.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:39 PM, PrestonDelRey said:

I'm pretty sure the computer on the grendel said "The Grendel map will be coming soon"

Yeah, I know right. But they don't say UFO and space.

@Truth , @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow , @Armani , @PrestonDelRey , Do you have suggested anything? It about Jason X new grab, new weapon, new space system, new radio Tommy to come spacecraft, new character reality in a movie for Jason x, others more.

23 minutes ago, SametChan said:

@Truth , @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow , @Armani , @PrestonDelRey , Do you have suggested anything? It about Jason X new grab, new weapon, new space system, new radio Tommy to come spacecraft, new character reality in a movie for Jason x, others more.

You'll just have to wait like the rest of Us. It''ll be a surprise. Anyway I am anticipating a good time.