Alien_Number_Six

Bring back the old grab and traps. Petition

101 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

The title. Stop nerfing Jason. Please.

Alien_Number_Six 

This. And get rid of the damn parts icons. There is no way we should have that. Stop with the fucking easy button shit.

Consider this signed.

3 people like this

Yeah this def has to  happen there are to many who play counselors and they all wine and that makes it unfair for us poor Jason loving players because our voice is smaller but i will say this i love the game except now that they ruined it if they don't fix it back to before then i'll uninstall the game and want a full refund because as it is there is no point in playing  Jason at all. Remember dev's as Jason we have to get 8 people 9 including Tommy they have weapons, cars, boats, guns, knives, teaming, their own glitches such as hitting Jason threw the door as he's trying to knock it down or the window as he breaks it, the ability to step over traps by car door as they get in to start it, the cops and the ability to block the police box so Jason can't damage it, the ability to stand on the car and Jason can't get to them, them jumping into and out of windows, the ability to move much faster then any Jason jog and run, and many more. All these patches and updates are nice except when you all keep making Jason weaker and weaker and as it is now traps are useless totally I'm so upset with this update further u all took away shift grab already and power from multiple Jason's. I personally have over 1200hrs in this game and it used to be a fav of mine until now please fix give Jason a fighters chance lastly Jason 7 is so slow no grip even though grip is supposed to be one of his strengths and few traps he should have as many traps as Jason 2 or at least part 3 thanks.

Yeah, pretty much every change they made to Jason this update should be undone, and some sort of buff should be added to help compensate for them buffing the s*** out of the counselors. This is a Friday the 13th game, balance should be a relative term, Jason should be a force of nature, and fun, making his weaker makes it easier/boring for the counselors, and makes it annoying and off putting for the player who is Jason. I can't imagine Jason would be very enjoyable to play as for newer players after the way he got screwed up this update.

1 person likes this

I'm not understanding what the problem is... I played as Jason and didn't have any problems. I have also been in a lot of games tonight and Jason did very good. I don't see an issue here. I like the new changes. Just my two cents though... ?

2 people like this

Haven't played the new patch yet but reading the change note says: JASON IS NERFED.

What are you doing? It was to EASY to play as counselor. And now you are making it much easier???

I personally thought Jason's grab was OP. I didn't complain about it, but noticed on more than one occasion where he would grab me from across the room. To me, it makes more sense from a physics standpoint for him to be able to grab you if he's near you, not from a distance that would require a tentacle.

2 minutes ago, disco romance said:

I personally thought Jason's grab was OP. I didn't complain about it, but noticed on more than one occasion where he would grab me from across the room. To me, it makes more sense from a physics standpoint for him to be able to grab you if he's near you, not from a distance that would require a tentacle.

Yes, but people do not teleport or shift move either. It is all about making the game balanced.

Nerfing the Jason is not the way. I already escaped <50% of the times.

Balance should be a relative term for a F13 game, Jason should be a force of nature, they should focus on making it more interesting and complex for counselors, not easier, more ways to kill Jason would be a million times better than making it easier to escape. Survivors in F13 films typically get away by killing Jason, not by escaping in a car or calling the cops.

23 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I'm not understanding what the problem is... I played as Jason and didn't have any problems. I have also been in a lot of games tonight and Jason did very good. I don't see an issue here. I like the new changes. Just my two cents though... ?

Jason should never be nerfed. This is a petition not a thread. If you don't agree don't sign it.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, disco romance said:

This is a petition not a thread. If you don't agree with it don't sign it.

1 person likes this

Anything that negates the challenge of playing as a counselor weakens the game IMO. I already escape frequently...this is just going to make this all the more frequent.

Signed.

grab a middleground please. traps are fine. you can not stack bear traps on top of each other. no way. i mean we have a lot of unrealistic stuff in game, i know. but this is just stupid. not only that you just couldn´t set them up the old way without triggering the first one. they also would trigger all at once if you magically somehow manage to stack them.

i will miss that spamming traps at one objective will make the other 2 easier.

I would argue they also need to revert the change they made to make dropped items appear on all counselors maps. This is just dumb because it completely gets rid of the fun searching for the item you need. Odds are now people will come across everything really early in the match and even if they dont want to take the item with them they will just pick it up and drop it instantly so it shows everyone where its located.

signed

200% Signed. Revert Jason's grab and traps and get rid of the part icons and the reduced damage on doors (Part 6 used to take 4 hits to break down a door, now its 6). I'm tired of dreading each new update.

-Dolemite

I already struggle to kill my group of friends when I'm Jason. Now your telling me they made it even easier to juke me?  F***ing g** d****it. 

Remember when they said that Jason was meant to be OP so that people playing as counselors would fear of him? What happened to that mentality?

SIGNED

On 10/26/2017 at 3:36 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Jason should never be nerfed. This is a petition not a thread. If you don't agree don't sign it.

Just don't understand is all. I won't be signing it.