Sign in to follow this  
ChickenNuggetFromSpace

Ventilated (new kill)

So I searched the forum but didn’t see anyone talking about it. Have you guys seen the new environmental kill that was just non chalantly placed in the game in random cabins? If so, isn’t it so bad ass!? It’s Jason picking up a knife and stabbing the counselor several times very freaking violently in the chest until they fall dead !! Loving it!

Just now, ChickenNuggetFromSpace said:

So I searched the forum but didn’t see anyone talking about it. Have you guys seen the new environmental kill that was just non chalantly placed in the game in random cabins? If so, isn’t it so bad ass!? It’s Jason picking up a knife and stabbing the counselor several times very freaking violently in the chest until they fall dead !! Loving it!

there are 5 new environmental kills. So far, I have only witnessed the stove one. it was awesome

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChickenNuggetFromSpace said:

Yeah, they're cool. I find myself glitching on the kills a lot though.

Random closeup horrible camera angles and kill not activating the first try. They're cool though. We've known about them for a few months though.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah, they're cool. I find myself glitching on the kills a lot though.

Random closeup horrible camera angles and kill not activating the first try. They're cool though. We've known about them for a few months though.

When I did the stove one, AJ's body disappeared as soon as she hit the floor.

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

When I did the stove one, AJ's body disappeared as soon as she hit the floor. 

I noticed on Slash N Casts video the counselors seemed very choppy, especially LaChappa during the stove kill.

Edited by NamesAreDumb
Messed up while quoting

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

You know there ARE other gifs, right?

yes but that one is the best