Sign in to follow this  
Fresh Muffins

Nightmare On Elm Street 3 Reference/Easter Egg!!!

There's a preview of Tommy Tape #3 on YouTube put out by Gun Media (link below).

At the end of the tape, Tommy's current doctor reveals that Tommy is being transferred to an institution called "Weston" (As in Weston Hills). The location of "Weston" is in Springwood (Where the Nightmare series takes place). And lastly, Tommy's new doctor will be Dr. Neil Gordon! (Dr. Gordon was a main character in Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors).

• Like 2

A very smart move, tying the two franchises together like that.  Well done Gun! :wub:

You do have to wonder, though, who refers these kids to Neil.  It's not like he's got a track record like Dr. Kildare.

Ever since I read a while back that they'd considered a Dream Warriors / Nightmare game before doing Friday the 13th, I'd held out hope that we'll see a full Freddy game. I love that there's so many references in-game already, and hearing that Tommy Jarvis went to Westin Hills just makes my toes curl. :D

• Like 2