Jump to content
[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 10.25.17 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

@[IllFonic]Courier heres a clip from last night im Kenny @malloymk is Jason and the fact i don't get hit once is a problem

 

Not only the hit detection but this video show perfectly everything is wrong with this game right now

3 hit to demask jason
2 stun one after one
No relevant fear effect on you, everytime you hit Jason you're back full of stamina
You fought for 2 minutes against Jason and you're also able to sprint after the car
Jason is unable to hit or reach you while you're covering behind the table
etc etc

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The perk to keep your mini-map (Fear mitigation) isn't supposed to work as good as the video here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So by now surely everyone's noticed the "ghosts of crystal lake" as I call them. Basically, dead players standing around as if they're alive. Its pretty creepy actually. I've got many videos of it where a bunch of dead counselors are standing in place, sometimes frozen, sometimes moving. On many occasions I've seen Jason players try to grab them before realising they're dead. It's messed up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

So by now surely everyone's noticed the "ghosts of crystal lake" as I call them. Basically, dead players standing around as if they're alive. Its pretty creepy actually. I've got many videos of it where a bunch of dead counselors are standing in place, sometimes frozen, sometimes moving. On many occasions I've seen Jason players try to grab them before realising they're dead. It's messed up.

Yeah they are totally creepy but the worst part about them is when your driving the cars, they can actually stop them! Your car can't get through them you need to go around them it's so annoying especially if they died in the middle of the road. I've also noticed player circles on the mini map when I'm the last person alive sometimes I've even seen the characters! Idk what's happening lol the games haunted

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, xxkittybitesxx said:

Yeah they are totally creepy but the worst part about them is when your driving the cars, they can actually stop them! Your car can't get through them you need to go around them it's so annoying especially if they died in the middle of the road. I've also noticed player circles on the mini map when I'm the last person alive sometimes I've even seen the characters! Idk what's happening lol the games haunted

Wow, I didn't actually know that about their interaction with the cars. That's a pretty big deal, I thought they were just a visual bug but this makes it a lot worse.

And yeah, I can see this turning into a creepypasta or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Wow, I didn't actually know that about their interaction with the cars. That's a pretty big deal, I thought they were just a visual bug but this makes it a lot worse.

And yeah, I can see this turning into a creepypasta or something.

Yeah I discovered it when tommy Jarvis was killed in the middle of the road and I was driving the car and Jason was on my tail, and tommy's body made the car stop as if Jason stopped it and then he pulled me out of the car. You just gotta swerve around them. Only if you drive into them it stops the car it's not the same as Jason just being in front of the car allowing him to stop it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blinckx said:

Not only the hit detection but this video show perfectly everything is wrong with this game right now

3 hit to demask jason
2 stun one after one
No relevant fear effect on you, everytime you hit Jason you're back full of stamina
You fought for 2 minutes against Jason and you're also able to sprint after the car
Jason is unable to hit or reach you while you're covering behind the table
etc etc

what platform was this? idk mayn when i lay as jason i free swing unless grabbing is the only options cuz fuq pocket knives lol but some matches it hits while others it doesnt... i always blamed it on peer to peer connection lag and shrugged it off....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now I was trying to fix the boat and I needed the gas. The icon appeared on the map but when I went to get it the person that had it got killed in a doorway and presumably the gas was irretrievable behind a wall because I couldn’t locate it. It took too long so Jason eventually got me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[IllFonic]CourierShit is not spawning. (in cabins at least)

I've had my suspicions that this is happening and I finally got to test it with a willing Jason last night.

On the Jarvis map, not 1 gas can could be found. As the sole survivor, I asked Jason if I could look through the rest of the houses that I didn't get to check and he let me. I made sure I hit every house on that map. I might've missed 1 but I couldn't have missed 2. After Jason split my balls from my head to the back of my ass and we got back to the lobby, another player confirmed that he also looked through every house and no gas. 

16 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Wow, I didn't actually know that about their interaction with the cars. That's a pretty big deal, I thought they were just a visual bug but this makes it a lot worse.

And yeah, I can see this turning into a creepypasta or something.

I love it cause it creeps me the fuck out. Most of the time I see them in a house, just standing there staring at the wall. 

I call that glitch "The Blairs Cove Witch Project"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

@[IllFonic]CourierShit is not spawning. (in cabins at least)

I've had my suspicions that this is happening and I finally got to test it with a willing Jason last night.

On the Jarvis map, not 1 gas can could be found. As the sole survivor, I asked Jason if I could look through the rest of the houses that I didn't get to check and he let me. I made sure I hit every house on that map. I might've missed 1 but I couldn't have missed 2. After Jason split my balls from my head to the back of my ass and we got back to the lobby, another player confirmed that he also looked through every house and no gas. 

I love it cause it creeps me the fuck out. Most of the time I see them in a house, just standing there staring at the wall. 

I call that glitch "The Blairs Cove Witch Project"

I've found gas on a dock before. Not sure what map though. I might have a screenshot.

Edit:     No screenshot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 10:44 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

@[IllFonic]Courier heres a clip from last night im Kenny @malloymk is Jason and the fact i don't get hit once is a problem

 

And @malloymk didn't try a grab because since grab got nerfed you simply can't chance a grab because you can't land enough of them to cut down on the amount of them in play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

@[IllFonic]CourierShit is not spawning. (in cabins at least)

I've had my suspicions that this is happening and I finally got to test it with a willing Jason last night.

On the Jarvis map, not 1 gas can could be found. As the sole survivor, I asked Jason if I could look through the rest of the houses that I didn't get to check and he let me. I made sure I hit every house on that map. I might've missed 1 but I couldn't have missed 2. After Jason split my balls from my head to the back of my ass and we got back to the lobby, another player confirmed that he also looked through every house and no gas. 

(snip)

I can confirm this. In one of my last recent games, the phone fuse didn't spawn. And I checked EVERYWHERE. No dropped fuse from kills, no fuse in any drawers. It simply didn't spawn.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

You have the best avatar on the forums

LOL!

Thanks. I chose a good one from the avi thread. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Caulus said:

I can confirm this. In one of my last recent games, the phone fuse didn't spawn. And I checked EVERYWHERE. No dropped fuse from kills, no fuse in any drawers. It simply didn't spawn.

I once found the propeller but the boat never spawned. I can’t decide whether these flaws are good or bad. I’m leaning towards good because evens the playing field a little bit. The flaw I can’t stand is the one where all of a sudden you can’t interact with anything, so your only options are to hope it comes back eventually, wait for Jason to kill you, or quit and start a different game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

The flaw I can’t stand is the one where all of a sudden you can’t interact with anything

That happened to me (again) last night as Jason. It was a very laggy game to begin with so I should've seen it coming...

I could swing and grab but couldn't move at all. I was stuck in a doorway to a cabin. I finally got my shift and that fixed it but this shouldn't STILL be happening.

Same goes for the game crashing. I don't get how it was fixed before and came back with the last patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@[IllFonic]Courier @GunMedia_Ben @lHeartBreakerl @TheHansonGoons @Tattooey @AldermachXI @bewareofbears @Truth @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @DamonD7 @Kodiak @JPops @Risinggrave @Brigadius @2moar @wes

Xbox One

NEW BUGS 11/8/2017 FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE GAME

Can we please get a new patch soon?

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GhostWolfViking

You either have the shittiest luck, or you play the game a lot more than I see lol

How do you always find more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Truth said:

@GhostWolfViking

You either have the shittiest luck, or you play the game a lot more than I see lol

How do you always find more?

Gremlins. His Xbox is infested.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Developers, any solution for this 3 month old malfunction ....

 

 

So they know at least for 3 months about that shit

Ever since I earned this, my game freezes every time I install a part, shoot Jason, etc. I've tried everything from my end to fix it with no success, and other profiles play fine, so it's their issue. I've sent multiple bug reports and emails with no reply from Gun Media or Illfonic. So disappointed in these companies. I had over 800 hours put in and was one of the top players in the world, but I haven't even been able to play for almost 2 months now. THIS ACHIEVEMENT F****D ME ROYALLY BY UNLOCKING IT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 4:50 AM, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Thank you for bringing back the quick view button, but how do we use emotes? I swear i've hit every button on here.

What do you play on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 4 jason kill slots are playing up for me. I bought the pig splitter kill pack from steam, all the kills are there, but i can only add one kill to the first kill slot? I can also add any kill i want to that first kill slot.

The remaining 3 stay blank, no matter what i select for them.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a weird glitch happen to me as jason. 

Whether any of the actions had an effect on this is unknown but this the best I can remember and  describe.. 

Whilst chasing the councilor, the player turned around to attack me. I went into combat stance, blocked.

The player missed attacking me, I went to grab, missed, they got a hit on me they ran off. I chased to a cabin, they were inside but I couldn't break any windows or doors at all - no animation just walk, that is all I could do. 

I saw another player nearby and shifted, I couldn't slash or grab at the player or go into combat stance. I think then The player hit me, ran off. 

When I shifted and caught up with the councilors, I could once again slash and grab.

So there was this temp paralysis of breaking windows, doors and slashing. 

Weird.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When I try to change character, either monitor or jason, the game crashed, I have acquired all the dlc.

solved, minimum shadows in medium resolution.

 

Error Friday 13.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...