[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 10.25.17 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

On 12/11/2017 at 8:45 AM, Dolemite said:

Quitting sometimes can't be helped. I regularly run into bugs that make it impossible to play the game once it starts, such as the infamous "the camera is stuck to the ground on a random part of the map instead of behind your character" glitch, and the only thing to do is either get smacked by another character (which seems to fix the issue) or quit.

There should be no penalties for quitting a match until the game is finally stable.

I  get that. But I'm also going to add that unless my dwindling number of friends that play this game are on, my desire to even play public games has about diminished. I can count on one hand the number of public games I've been in over the last week that didn't have between 2-4 people quit as soon as the game started and they left, presumably because they were not Jason. One or two you can get by with but when it's half the room you might as well go ahead and let Jason slit your throat. It's not fun for me as a councilor nor Jason, and I'm sure it's not fun for anyone else.

2 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

I  get that. But I'm also going to add that unless my dwindling number of friends that play this game are on, my desire to even play public games has about diminished. I can count on one hand the number of public games I've been in over the last week that didn't have between 2-4 people quit as soon as the game started and they left, presumably because they were not Jason. One or two you can get by with but when it's half the room you might as well go ahead and let Jason slit your throat. It's not fun for me as a councilor nor Jason, and I'm sure it's not fun for anyone else.

We should play together on Steam (provided you're a PC guy). I never drop out of matches...unless I get hit with a glitch, that is.

Also, why the heck did I buy the physical copy for exclusive content when in the dlc everyone gets it. Exclusive means just what it says. Tired of the lies and crap from this company.

So I wanna start off with saying good job on virtual cabin and offline bots but I’ve found a couple bugs so far. So with virtual cabin the little circles follow you when your turning, and with offline bots, every time I find tommy he’s opening and closing a drawer over and over and over again