[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 10.25.17 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

269 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Truth said:

Were you out of stamina?

Nope thought that at first but I had full stamina on 2 ocassions and still couldn't dodge 

16 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Do you have a screenshot of your scoreboard? The kills may have been "Versatile" kills and show up as such on your end score.

Here's one from tonight.

Casey left or disconnected earlier and here's the other guy quitting mid kill. I proceeded to kill the rest.

22z3gw.jpg

Here's my points. 600 xp

10hktgj.jpg

And here's my score

ek8r5.jpg

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Here's one from tonight.

Casey left or disconnected earlier and here's the other guy quitting mid kill. I proceeded to kill the rest.

22z3gw.jpg

Here's my points. 600 xp

10hktgj.jpg

And here's my score

ek8r5.jpg

Damn that sucks 

Just got stuck when crawling out from underneath a bed while playing Crystal lake small as Mitch. Could not move or swing at all. Jason could not grab me and at first, none of his swings connected. He was however able to slash me to the death later. Mitch was basically standing inside the bed.

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Here's one from tonight.

Here's my points. 600 xp

If I am understanding this correctly, you killed 7 players and one left mid-kill.
If that is correct, then you appear to be getting the appropriate amount of EXP for 7 players killed (6 x 100XP kills + 100 Versatile kill) 

6 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

If I am understanding this correctly, you killed 7 players and one left mid-kill.
If that is correct, then you appear to be getting the appropriate amount of EXP for 7 players killed (6 x 100XP kills + 100 Versatile kill) 

are you guys ever gonna patch kill score bug where it counts kills when you pull someone out of the car

1 person likes this

Okay I've tried every counselor full stamina combat stance everything and cannot dodge at all, has the button been changed from holding down L2 and moving the left thumbstick or what? 

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

4 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

are you guys ever gonna patch kill score bug where it counts kills when you pull someone out of the car

Yeah they really need to fix that. I've seen matches where it says Jason killed 12 out of 7 counselors lol.

Savini Jason is stuck as "Bloody" Savini Jason (Xbox One):

I can swap between all the different Jason skins, no problem. However, I can't change Bloody Savini Jason back to regular Savini Jason. It's stuck and won't revert.

This isn't a breaking bug, but a bug none the less. Take care and thanks for the great game and hard work.

=)

On 11/14/2017 at 5:58 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

How about you adress all the other shit you fucked up?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

How about you adress all the other shit you fucked up?

Hey hey my friend. We gotta calm down. This is why they never come here.

13 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Hey hey my friend. We gotta calm down. This is why they never come here.

No, people are so Mad because they never come here. If they were more present people Will be more polite

1 person likes this

@[IllFonic]Courier

Xbox One

11/16/2017

Bugs. Rain, lag, fps drops.

Poor performance.

Lag spikes in matches. 500ms to 999ms every match now.

Windows breaking and hurting you without going through them.

Dead bodies standing.

Cheaters using exploits to not get killed by Jason.

Host quitting ending the match for everyone.

Players quitting that don't want to be Jason.

Players quitting at the start that do not get selected as Jason.

The perk system is garbage. Roll the same perk 2 times and waste CP. Fix it.

The game needs some serious patches.

Xbox players need a new patch and dedicated servers now.

8 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

You need to see this

Wow what a little bitch... Glad you eventually got the kill.

1 person likes this

On PC after the opening developer titles, when the game starts up, the screen goes black for a few seconds with the Jason music playing underneath. 

Alt-tab seems to also make F13 go black, and sometimes it won't go back. I'll still be connected with all the sound going and able to talk, but no picture. Sometimes it fixes itself sometimes I have to force quit it. 

After one of the black screen incidents, the game crashed and proceeded to open itself 6 times, with the opening dev music playing and repeating on top of itself over and over.  

Going from game to lobby and lobby to party menu also has caused the black screen.

Last night as Jason, after killing someone on a tree stump he was then stuck carrying her body in the grab position and after about 2 minutes of wandering around not being able to do anything she randomly escaped like she had a pocket knife. So I grab her again and fully kill her in a different way and the same thing happened. I couldn't hack at her because it would go right through and do nothing so tried a third grab and eventually killed her by chucking her through a window. She counted as 3 kills on my scoreboard!

A compilation of shit that needs to be fixed urgently

- Jason traps. Counselors can creep around traps. Not just the car door, but phonebox also. Creep from side till the action icon shows, then start minigame and you can literally fix the fuse while standing on the trap. Works almost every time

- Jason should not take additional damage while being stunned

- Allow Jason to grab counselors that that are in Jasons radius. Including by his side or crouching.

- Allow Jason to deal damage by melee when counselor is in radius of hit, including crouch, side, fixing shit, standing in corners, going through windows or doors. Wider damage radius, especially when battling a group of counselors. Increase melee-range to the front of Jason. It's just stupid that Jason can't hit a limping or an out of stamina counselor while he/she is jogging directly in front of Jason.

- Jason should not be able to get stunned by counselor through a crack in the door. Thats also stupid.

- Fix Jason traps so that you can put them very closely next to each other. Should help at least a bit with the other trapping problems

- Glitch-areas must also be fixed. Bed-glitch, water-glitch.. These I've seen, any other still?

- And yes, we need dedicated servers (or host migration). Quiting hosts, enough said...

There are alot of other issues that have been referenced here (ghost bodies, xp, 12 out of 7 kills...peanuts), but these are the once that mostly affect gameplay, and which I´ve been hearing and experiencing the most myself. These are the ones that take alot away from this game and turn it on to a frustrating experience.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but I'd like to like it more.

On 11/10/2017 at 0:04 AM, Tommy86 said:

PS4 blue screen error CE-34878-0

When will something finally be done about this issue? It doesn't only happen to me, and it does happen on a constant basis. I will get blue screened out of simply waiting in a lobby, or in the pre-match screen which happened just now. It has occured time and time again since release, and F13 is the only game I own that is prone to it.

If it is just my system (which runs perfectly fine otherwise) or a bad install, that's acceptable. But I know for a fact that other people experience it, such as those I play with, and I also know this has always been a problem with F13. I mean honestly this is a problem with the most basic functionality of the game, and it's something that's never been resolved. I'm fed up with it. 

I get this as well, at least 4-6 times a day sometimes more, when I PLAY I try to host sessions from when I wake up till My wife gets home on my days off. Then back on for a couple of hours til midnight. I SUBMIT a report every time it happens too. I HOPE it gets resolved A.S.A.P.