[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 10.25.17 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

269 posts in this topic

Thank you for bringing back the quick view button, but how do we use emotes? I swear i've hit every button on here.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Thank you for bringing back the quick view button, but how do we use emotes? I swear i've hit every button on here.

I read in the notes that it's brought up by holding down triangle on PS4? I'm not on my system currently so I can't test it.

1 person likes this

it is, first bug we've seen is unable to hit Jason PERIOD on PS4. 3 ppl have said the same thing. it doesn't even make a hit sound. Also was bloodied as mitch and tried to use a spray. couldn't.

Ok someone just clocked him several times. Not sure it was like I was swinging in the air. All the Jason part 4 kills are locked (i'm 101 with 60,000CP) I know I unlocked every kill for him, when I try to buy them again, it says "error  an error has occurred with your purchase." on PS4

All Jason kills are now in locked status , all were purchased and now show as not purchased , even though I have them selected 

All my kills I have for all the Jason's are now locked. I still have my kills equip that I bought.

hsSEm8N.jpg

1 person likes this

GLITCH:  Counselors circles on mini-map still there but no counselor present.  I think they escaped in the car.  Was Jenny with the sweater runnign to the two circles thinking they were Tommy and the other player and no one was there.  

Glitch:  Black screen of death after Jason movie.  No options or anything.  Couldn't even bring up Task Manager.  Hard to restart computer.  

On PC:  I'm entering an infinite loop never finding a lobby now looking for NA Matches  - Took 4 minutes.  Entered a match and after Jason cinematic just saw black screen and rain.  Then "lost connection to host".  

Now 5 minutes into next search for a lobby.  In Lobby after 6 minutes.  Three people here, no one else entering.  Others left after a few minutes.  Maybe some issue with finding servers?  

Search 3 has begun, still cannot find any games.  6 minute search for a game.

Played one game.

Next game (still in same lobby) - black screen of death seen above.  

Total time trying to find a game:  16 minutes.

Play time:  10 minutes.  

Total computer crashes:  1

24 minutes ago, Scuba-steve said:

All Jason kills are now in locked status , all were purchased and now show as not purchased , even though I have them selected 

We are currently working on this issue

58 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Y or Triangle depending on your platform

39 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

it is, first bug we've seen is unable to hit Jason PERIOD on PS4. 3 ppl have said the same thing. it doesn't even make a hit sound. Also was bloodied as mitch and tried to use a spray. couldn't.

Ok someone just clocked him several times. Not sure it was like I was swinging in the air. All the Jason part 4 kills are locked (i'm 101 with 60,000CP) I know I unlocked every kill for him, when I try to buy them again, it says "error  an error has occurred with your purchase." on PS4

We're you hit by another counselor? If you get hit you will become bloody but you receive no damage so that may have been the case.

3 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We are currently working on this issue

Work fast. I am a very patient man. I even gave Mass Effect Andromeda a chance. But this is getting beyond ridiculous. 

No i actually crawled thru a broken window ate one of Jasons knives. We are going to private party in a little bit when the crew gets on and do some checking some of this out.

Edit: Had same issue as someone else. Its getting looked at. Please ignore

The grab range is seemingly the same. Just reduce it by a bit more.

It seems that the update has greatly worsened the time needed to find a lobby on PC. You used to be able to find a lobby in less than a minute, usually less than 30 seconds, even in the dead of night when there were only 500 people playing. Now it is taking people like 10 minutes to find a lobby.

Edit: Just played my first match and was kicked a few minutes in because the host left. Is this game peer to peer now?

2nd edit: It definitely seems like they switched the game to peer to peer. All games are laggy now while they used to be fine. If this is the case I'm gone forever.

Why does Chad's baseball bat still break after two hits? Is that an intended nerf to high luck characters? 

1 person likes this

Most of Jason's kills are locked. Can't purchase them even with enough CP. 

The only problem with the new patch is the difficulty with lobbies on PC. Now you have to wait almost 10 minutes to find a lobby with 3 or 4 people. I mean... C'mon. 

I hope this isn't intentional, you know? Because of the new server thing. 

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, kitcat said:

The only problem with the new patch is the difficulty with lobbies on PC. Now you have to wait almost 10 minutes to find a lobby with 3 ou 4 people. I mean... C'mon. 

I hope this isn't intentional, you know? Because of the new server thing.   

I eventually gave up.  Waiting 6+ minutes every time, when one of of three attempts resulted in a crash is not a good use of my time.  

Edit:  Mine also happened  - twice - on packanak.  One time went back to main screen, other time fatal crash.  

Still can't put back on the normal version of Savini Jason. Still stuck with the bloody variation.

Bug on pc in packnak map where it stay in a black screen , same for friend 

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

All my kills I have for all the Jason's are now locked. I still have my kills equip that I bought.

hsSEm8N.jpg

Now you have a legit excuse to use asphyxiation on the entire lobby. :lol:

28 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Now you have a legit excuse to use asphyxiation on the entire lobby. :lol:

I can still use the kills that are checked, but yeah no, I won't even go back to choking people. Their faces don't even turn purple! 

The last update before today's fixed most of the issues I had, including the FPS issue. Previously, the game was unplayable for me, and finally, it was playable again. I was overjoyed. But now you guys done messed it up AGAIN, and I'm getting sick of it.

I didn't realize you were putting in new servers based on region, and it's terrible. It now takes 3-4 times longer to find a lobby with barely anyone in it, and the game crashes each time a match tries to load. Twice it kicked me back to the menu, the third time the game itself crashed and kicked me to the desktop. I must stress that everything was perfectly fine (well, mostly) before today's update. Now, YET AGAIN, I can't play a game I paid $40 for. This is bullshit.

It's getting to the point that I'm starting to dread each new update.

1 person likes this

On PC and I use a controller

On Higgins large, I was glitched multiple times as Jason 8 where I couldn't swing my ax after being stunned, RT nor the A button prompt to break a window/power box/etc, worked. It didn't work on mouse and keyboard either. If I was hit again it would fix it. We were in the two houses north of the big house. It happened with weapon hits, a knife and fire crackers, from an Adam and Tommy Jarvis. Tommy hit me through a window and it glitched me and the window. He couldn't exit through it. I don't remember if I was hit before we got to those houses so I don't know if it's a general problem or a location based problem.

This has always happened from time to time but never one after another.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned but on the Jarvis map on PS4 the vacation house the door that leads to the basement and the door to enter/exit the basement don't appear anymore.