[IllFonic]Courier

Patch Notes - 10.25.2017

258 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2017 at 2:44 AM, NickZ3 said:

I did, multi trapping was cheap, Jason's grab was too much that's the short version of what you've been saying.  You need to learn how to properly rebut people, I've explained multiple ways to beat multi trapping and explained why Jason's new grab is more broken than the old and you just keep repeating yourself instead of explaining why I'm wrong (cause I'm not).  Saying the developers had to fix these things is saying "daddy hold my hand".  So I've done a great job of listing it's just unfortunate the devs listined to you too much and we're where we are now.   

You're an idiot. I didn't say the new grab was perfect. It needs work, mostly with width. It should never be longer again. Your argument's focus is "if you don't agree with me you're a pussy." Now promptly fuck off.

EDIT: Obviously I'm using hyperbole in regards to your argument.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

You're an idiot. I didn't say the new grab was perfect. It needs work, mostly with width. It should never be longer again. Your argument's focus is "if you don't agree with me you're a pussy." Now promptly fuck off.

Tell that scum! You really need to be a moderator. Please Make Voorhees a moderator!

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

EDIT: Obviously I'm using hyperbole in regards to your argument.

Hey, still here, haven't fucked off yet and won't be anytime soon.  You still haven't provided a valid response to the many ways I've explained how you can beat multi trapping.  Since you are in favor of this patch and it taking that away since you see it as a change that had to be made.  OK, so you say the grab needs work, I agree it does.  However, it wouldn't need work if they didn't nerf it in the first place.  I gave you that it was too long at times, I gave you that because it was but it wasn't so bad it was game breaking.  As far as what my argument is focused on, I know you're exaggerating and what you're saying isn't intended to be taking literally (I know hyperbole means too).  However, just for clarification so you know where I stand.  Everything you said has been easy for me to debunk based on my experience playing this game.  From your morph/swim strategy, trap stacking and Jason's long grab I told you how my friends and I easily beat these things because they weren't a problem and didn't need to be fixed.  So it was never about personal attacks or anything like that it's just you're wrong and I've told you why based on my experiences with the game.  Also on a side note if you want to play the insult game you have to do better than idiot and telling me to fuck off, those are rookie level insults.  

I do not think the range is the problem, at least not anymore (if I look at it with a counselour's perspective).

But the pace and the movement Jason does when he is trying to grab are quite clumsy, and so is the width as well.

11 pages in and not one reply from any of the Admin I've written to about the "Minimum Trap Distance". I'm glad the developers of this game are so hard at work improving things for us. When you think about it, who needs server issues solved, glitches fixed, and single-player when Chad gets to run around dressed like fuckin' Goku?

2 people like this

The only thing I don't like is the change with traps. You should be able to use them how you want. It's not like it's hard to take them out with some first aid. Especially if they have medic or thick skinned.