Alien_Number_Six

I was hiding. Pass the salt.

8 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I dont see any fun in just hiding, but you brought the game with your money, you do you!

Didn't read the post did ya. :) I repaired the whole fucking car with Tiffany and everyone got killed while I was looking for keys. So I hid to take a minute or so off the clock because good Jason's are going to find you anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Me either. Probably why I get killed so much, lol.

But yeah, nothing makes me want to magically teleport to a guy's house and kick his nuts into orbit than when he's the last one in the game and just sitting in a closet running down the timer. Man up and get your ass the fuck out there.

No decent Jason is going to fall for that for long. But its a decent tactic to take a minute off the clock. 

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No decent Jason is going to fall for that for long. But its a decent tactic to take a minute off the clock. 

Can't argue with that.

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Didn't hide the entire time. I put the car together and was looking for keys until only me and Mr. AFK were left. In that situation I will make Jason find me to burn a minute or so off the clock. 

If I’m the only counselor doing anything i.e. repairing the vehicles, installing the fuse, and calling the cops (where I have had plenty of matches where I am the only one to do all of these) and I find afk or hide away players than I bring Jason to them. Not by collaboration, I just run in that direction or area.  I’m typically only player doing objectives in some matches where players literally scavenge cabins but somehow bypass all of the essential parts or never attempt the fuse box. I put everything in place for them and they either die trying to escape or wait out the cops and do nothing more. 

Had a player yesterday lock himself in a bathroom at the fuse house. I searched all cabins including the fuse house for fuse. That player quit so the door was permanently locked until I managed to juke Jason into breaking it down. Never had the time to go for the fuse because I was one of two left at that point but that counselor stayed in there all match until they left near end of game. So if you hide all day I have no pity for you. I might run you over with the car. Not saying you did that Alien but for those others meh. Personally, I can’t sit still that long I enjoy the chase.

If im Jason and there’s afk player I waste them right away. Not wasting my time or anyone else’s. 

Again, everybody has different play styles and you can have your opinion on it. Hiding most of the times is used poorly in this game which sucks as it can be a very good tactic. If I spawn in the phone house I immediately hide for a couple of seconds, no doors barricaded no drawers opened. ( You don't want to leave any evidence of counselor presence) Jason will morph to you most of the times trap the phone and maybe break a door, of course If that house has a generator then you want to get out of there as your counselor will scream once Jason Breaks it.

@Alien_Number_Six We've had some nice runs and I was trying to bring the point that IMO hiding until Jason finds you it's not worth the time/xp ratio. And you always have the risk of trolls and salty mf's who will rat you out. Usually when I'm last counselor and escaping will not be an option I try to find a house where I can put up a fight (Traps, Flares, etc.) and depending on the Counselors I'm using Ill either fight to death or Juke him to the end. I just don't think there's much point trying to run from Jason using LaChappa and you have 9 minutes left in the match and you can tell if you are dealing with a good Jason very early in the match. If you have a crappy Jason then you can give it a shot and who knows... you might survive the night. 

Actually when I'm hiding and I see a counselor coming to my cabin I usually get out quick as he will give up my location intentionally or not but I'm dipping.

Anyway best time to hide is when police is called early in the game and you know for sure Jason's off Rage. Find some weapons and just chill... If everybody do that and then escape together AS A TEAM then Jason most likely will go back to his shack with a 0/7 or 1/7. 

Like others have stated I only hide if I spawn near an objective and it's only for a minute. I have hid when the cops were called early but it gets so damn boring. I don't care to survive that way. There's been so many times I've been stuck watching the inside of a tent, cabinet or under a bed after I escaped or died. I know people aren't there to entertain me, but FFS let's move the game along.

I think surviving the night is quite fun when you do it with a few people. If me and a friend notice nothing is getting done we'll bear trap up a house get a few med sprays and arm ourselves and emote in a house and talk until Jason comes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Hey alien, it's Jokerfan here.

It was fun playing with you the other day. This Sunday I'm doing another ten hour play marathon. Jump on if you want.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 2:58 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

It's not really an option for me, as I have tricked-out Chad because of his speed (and I also have an epic Chad-voice), but his composure and intelligence are shit. If I try to hide as Chad and Jason shows up, he'll start pissing his pants and guide Jason right to him. So I have to evade, evade, evade.

On another note, I think Jason should get some perks. One I would love to see is "T-bag Squeeze." If you have this perk enabled, if a counselor tries to T-bag you while you're stunned, you can quickly reach up and give them the old squisheroo in the tenders. That might dissuade T-bagging, just as some Jasons now prefer to hack counselors to death rather than grab, as they may or may not have a knife.

Lol I meant to say "I never complain or rat them out"

On 10/25/2017 at 11:42 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Now how would you like it if a lot of players complained about your hiding and in response, Gun/Illfonic nerfed hiding so that if you hide for 3 non-consecutive minutes, the hiding spot, whichever one YOU chose,  would glow red.

You'd probably be upset. This is why complaining to subvert someone else's playstyle is destructive to gaming. It's childish and stupid.

On 10/25/2017 at 9:58 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

It's not really an option for me, as I have tricked-out Chad because of his speed (and I also have an epic Chad-voice), but his composure and intelligence are shit. If I try to hide as Chad and Jason shows up, he'll start pissing his pants and guide Jason right to him. So I have to evade, evade, evade.

On another note, I think Jason should get some perks. One I would love to see is "T-bag Squeeze." If you have this perk enabled, if a counselor tries to T-bag you while you're stunned, you can quickly reach up and give them the old squisheroo in the tenders. That might dissuade T-bagging, just as some Jasons now prefer to hack counselors to death rather than grab, as they may or may not have a knife.

"you can quickly reach up and give them the old squisheroo in the tenders. "

Ahahahahhaah! My sides have been split in half!

On 10/24/2017 at 6:57 PM, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

I don't get how a guy that AFK'd for the match can really complain about lameness. He probably only survived as long as he did because his character wasn't moving, so essentially he did the same thing as you just without the actual planning. 

I agree he basically got salty at the neat end and it backfired.

On 10/25/2017 at 11:08 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

Sounds like he deserved it for all the complaining. Honestly. I just don't understand the hostility and bitterness of some of these guys. It's a video game -- of which the sole purpose is to have fun. These must be the people who start fights at little league games. I kill them as Jason, and it's "F*ck you, dude. You suck! Get a life, loser." And after I escape as a counselor, they try to use the post-game time as a soapbox to start a rally against someone.

. . . and *I'm* the loser. 

@Cokeyskunk @Alien_Number_Six Oh, please tell me you guys are on XB1? If so, I will add y’all with the quickness.  I deal with the same turds complaining when they can’t get their 8/8 cause I juked the shit out of them with the long table cabin. 

2 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

@Cokeyskunk @Alien_Number_Six Oh, please tell me you guys are on XB1? If so, I will add y’all with the quickness.  I deal with the same turds complaining when they can’t get their 8/8 cause I juked the shit out of them with the long table cabin. 

Nope PS4

5 hours ago, Caulus said:

Now how would you like it if a lot of players complained about your hiding and in response, Gun/Illfonic nerfed hiding so that if you hide for 3 non-consecutive minutes, the hiding spot, whichever one YOU chose,  would glow red.

You'd probably be upset. This is why complaining to subvert someone else's playstyle is destructive to gaming. It's childish and stupid.

Well the grab nerf is real. I don't even bother hiding any more. I died once in a three hour session today. I even made Jason rage quit as Tommy Jarvis.