Ghostboy20

Halloween Costumes!

182 posts in this topic

LOL @ LaChappa as a pro wrestler.

1 person likes this

Chad is perfect!

He's basically Johnny Lawrence - the entitled, asshole villain from The Karate Kid.

ZABKA.jpg

7 people like this

Silly costume but really silly i would have prefered something more 'cool" like i dunno , real halloween costume 

This is cool, but not giving AJ a witch costume is an obvious fail. 

10 people like this

Loving these, haha. Can’t wait to use them.

22 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Chad is perfect!

He's basically Johnny Lawrence - the elitist villain from The Karate Kid.

I've rewatched this movie recently and my mind had changed. He's the good guy and Daniel (the karate kid) is the bad guy.

1 person likes this

where the hell is Mitch?Mitch doesnt have a swimsuit,Mitch doesnt have a Halloween costume,Mitch deserves some love too.

7 people like this

These are cool. Was Mitch not invited to the Halloween party? He didn't get to go swimming with the gang either. ?

3 people like this

23 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Chad is perfect!

He's basically Johnny Lawrence - the entitled, asshole villain from The Karate Kid.

You mean the actual karate kid? The one that trained his whole life. Sweep the leg. 

As for this topic, I am going to buy it, and yet don't know why.. guess to support. I was really hoping it wasn't going to be this....

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Chad is perfect!

That's exactly what i was thinking about when i saw his costume,lol.

Tough Chad hairstyle look more like their karate teacher...

the-karate-kid-1984-movie-clip-screensho

11 minutes ago, Shadow_Master said:

where the hell is Mitch?Mitch doesnt have a swimsuit,Mitch doesnt have a Halloween costume,Mitch deserves some love too.

10 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

These are cool. Was Mitch not invited to the Halloween party? He didn't get to go swimming with the gang either. ?

Seriously... Mitch is getting 0 love and no real incentive to be played. He doesn't even have unlockable clothes as you level. Makes me think he may have been a total rush job just to appease fans.

Can't wait for the sims and F13 crossover guys!

Bye bye atmosphere.

7 people like this

Awesome. Does this mean the next update will coincide with these costumes? Presumably they will come out before Halloween.

I want to dress up as Joey Burns so I can throw candy at part 4 Jason. 

giphy.gif

5 people like this

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Can't wait for the sims and F13 crossover guys!

Bye bye atmosphere.

I'm not a fan of this at all.

That said... I also thought the swimsuits might kill the atmosphere, but they did not (not for me, at all). I mean, it makes sense... showing skin, swimsuit wear, Friday the 13th... that worked out well enough.

These costumes though?? Argh... all the great atmosphere they've created with this game - the NES Jason and these costumes just destroy. At least the Jason was just one character that may not be chosen. I don't know... just not a fan of this overzealous "got to put holiday stuff into your game for the holidays" crap that the gaming industry has embraced. Plus, I hate how horror games are catering to it... you're ALREADY HORROR! You already FIT. No need to cater to the nonsense.

Ah well... not the end of the world, but I am not a fan of this.

9 people like this

i have hoped for killer teamed outfit at least like jenny "myers" something like an easter egg to holloween game , same for the other too bad :( 

Not really sure what I think about these costumes.  I guess at least I would laugh at seeing Deborah get hit by a car in a bunny suit.  

5 people like this

4 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

I'm not a fan of this at all.

That said... I also thought the swimsuits might kill the atmosphere, but they did not (not for me, at all). I mean, it makes sense... showing skin, swimsuit wear, Friday the 13th... that worked out well enough.

These costumes though?? Argh... all the great atmosphere they've created with this game - the NES Jason and these costumes just destroy. At least the Jason was just one character that may not be chosen. I don't know... just not a fan of this overzealous "got to put holiday stuff into your game for the holidays" crap that the gaming industry has embraced. Plus, I hate how horror games are catering to it... you're ALREADY HORROR! You already FIT. No need to cater to the nonsense.

Ah well... not the end of the world, but I am not a fan of this.

I agree completely. The swimsuits made sense to some degree and they didn't kill the atmosphere.

This is just jumping the shark. I don't think I can get the same "dread" feeling if everyone around me looks like they came from a Halloween party.

2 people like this

I just realised Deborah put no effort into her costume. Jeez Deb, wheres your Halloween spirit?