What are the best grab kill, weapon kill and environmental kill in the game for you?

Answer below.

• Like 1

Weapon Kill: Chop Suey, I just love how friggin' cinematic this kill is. 

Environmental Kill: The one where Jason pushes the counselor's head against a wall and crushes it, based off the shower kill in The Final Chapter.

Grab Kill: Head Punch is a classic IMO, probably my favorite scene from Jason Takes A Boat.

• Like 2

Grab Kill: Back Breaker

Weapon Based Grab Kill: Chin Strike (Part 8)

Environmental Kill: Bird Bath 

Grab kill: Head Crush or Two-Handed Choke (this one's animation is way too long, so Head Crush is for fast executions)

Weapon Kill: Chop Suey

Environmental Kill:  Wall Head Crush

12 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

What are the best grab kill, weapon kill and environmental kill in the game for you?

Answer below.

Jaw Rip, Any of Jason Part 4's weapon kills and the Higgins Graveyard fence kill.

Grab - Heart Punch, love that head tilt, or Jaw Rip for brutality.

Weapon - either Part 7's dismember or Part 9's standing version of it. Swinging away merrily, limbs a'flying.

Environmental - probably campfire, where you shove the toasting fork down their throats, just for how wincingly horrible it is.

28 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Grab - Heart Punch, love that head tilt, or Jaw Rip for brutality.

Weapon - either Part 7's dismember or Part 9's standing version of it. Swinging away merrily, limbs a'flying.

Environmental - probably campfire, where you shove the toasting fork down their throats, just for how wincingly horrible it is.

I like both the Heart Punch and Jaw Rip, but there is something about Head Crush that wins it for me. I think it's both the camera, that makes Jason looks big and capable of swatting coldy an insect (in his case, a counselor) and the way he looks at the dead body like "no fucks given".

And I like the Campfire kill too but I always loved how brutal Jason is when doing the Wall Head Crush. It's so unconfortable! I love it when I watch Part 4 and I love it in the game too.