Fooobar

This game is so much fun

Sometimes I find myself a bit whiny about the bugs and cheaters.

BUT

When this game is cooperating played with friends or friendly strangers using mics this game is so much fun. I have played it almost exclusive for many months now. And I have met new online friends. 

So all creds to the developers that have created such a fun game.

Just wanted to write that :)

• Like 8

This is the only game in my Steam library where I'm over 120 hours in gameplay. Why? 'Cause it's fun as shit, man, even with some of the bugs and the occasional dick player.

Plus, it's Friday the 13th! I've wanted a game like this for years, and I finally have it! Back in the day they never would have made a game where you get to hunt down and kill people as Jason. Asshole parent groups would have gone mad. We live in an enlightened time, my friends.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

This is the only game in my Steam library where I'm over 120 hours in gameplay. Why? 'Cause it's fun as shit, man, even with some of the bugs and the occasional dick player.

It would be interesting/frightening to see my play time on ps4 :)

Yes, the game is so much more fun when played cooperatively among friends. Beyond that it can be frustrating sometimes. Few examples:

- Yesterday the session owner was Jason and quit after realize they couldn't grab me a the top of a rock (in fact, they could, but it demands think outside of the box).

- Another session owner quit when I killed him, but he played surprisingly well, after making me a fool for 5 minutes, anyway he left and I (everybody else) got 0 xp.

- In other 2 sessions, Jason was helping some counselors.

I think that's why I rarely play multiplayer games. But this one is so fun to ignore.

It is indeed really fun, I currently have 294 hours on Steam and 114 hours on Xbox. Things have been getting a little bit stale for me recently though; I really like the new stuff they've added but I'm level 101 on Steam with a fully stacked perk library of 75% epics, 25% rares (no other qualities but rare/epic), nearly 100% complete badges and a fair few Pamela tapes.

I don't really have a goal anymore, which is something I usually need to stay enthused about a game. I enjoy playing for fun and I love the game still, I just want something to aim for. It's not much fun being stuck at level 101 with nothing left to unlock :(

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I don't really have a goal anymore, which is something I usually need to stay enthused about a game. I enjoy playing for fun and I love the game still, I just want something to aim for. It's not much fun being stuck at level 101 with nothing left to unlock :(

Oops...it appears I may have dropped something:

• Like 3

Friday the 13th is one of my favorite games ever. I'm not a gamer, I don't play all the games, I usually don't like multiplayer ones, but I grew up watching movies like Friday the 13th, so it's a great experience for me. I've been waiting for a game like this since forever. There's something about this game, I don't know how to explain, but it's so fucking fun and enjoyable! I don't care about the bugs, none of them affected my gameplay experience honestly. If it depended on me, the game could last for so many years. It never gets old, just like Jason's movies lol 

I love the devs for creating this game. Seriously. 

Btw, best feeling when you are at the police's exit with pocket knives, flare guns, some dance moves and of course your friends. Always a blast!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slvrs said:

Yesterday the session owner was Jason and quit after realize they couldn't grab me a the top of a rock (in fact, they could, but it demands think outside of the box).

Are you the same type of guy that hung out on Pakanack's roof until they fixed that glitch? Why even bother playing if you're just going to hide somewhere inaccessible and do nothing?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kodiak said:

It is indeed really fun, I currently have 294 hours on Steam and 114 hours on Xbox. Things have been getting a little bit stale for me recently though; I really like the new stuff they've added but I'm level 101 on Steam with a fully stacked perk library of 75% epics, 25% rares (no other qualities but rare/epic), nearly 100% complete badges and a fair few Pamela tapes.

Agreed there. Been 101 on Xbox since August. Little reason to keep playing lately, though I still love the game.

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Oops...it appears I may have dropped something:

I wish more people would pay attention to that thread. Such a good idea and could completely renew the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

1000 matches played as Jason.

That will keep everyone playing for a few years. :lol:

I've been basically playing this game almost exclusively since the middle of August, so obviously I think it's fun.  When people play it as intended and it works as intended.

7 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I wish more people would pay attention to that thread. Such a good idea and could completely renew the game.

Too many words. Not enough pictures.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Hippie Mitch dancing the big dance and jamming "staying alive" from the bee gees. Most in game fun when Jasons breaking down a door and your using your flashlight as a strobe and jamming this music over your MIC. 

Mitch rocking it

Omg, if I was Jason and broke the door to this, not only would I be crying from laughing so hard, but I’d probably let you live. 

21 hours ago, Fooobar said:

Sometimes I find myself a bit whiny about the bugs and cheaters.

BUT

When this game is cooperating played with friends or friendly strangers using mics this game is so much fun. I have played it almost exclusive for many months now. And I have met new online friends. 

So all creds to the developers that have created such a fun game.

Just wanted to write that :)

Yeah I really love this game. Especially when I am playing with great players and cutting up.

7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yeah I really love this game. Especially when I am playing with great players and cutting up.

You feel like dancing :)

On 24/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, Dolemite said:

Are you the same type of guy that hung out on Pakanack's roof until they fixed that glitch? Why even bother playing if you're just going to hide somewhere inaccessible and do nothing?

Nope. But when everybody did nothing the whole game and all died, my best chance is time. Or do you play to lose? 

40 minutes ago, slvrs said:

Nope. But when everybody did nothing the whole game and all died, my best chance is time. Or do you play to lose? 

Hey, I'm a winner, baby.