So if you want to share some ideas for easter eggs in the game,this is the topic for it.

I have a fews in my mind that i will gladly share with you.

It would be nice and funny as hell if when Jason kill a counselor,that counselor start screaming like Rob Dier's in part 4.

Another one wich might not be possible if the copyright isnt approved would be having 'The man behind the mask' by Alice Cooper being one of the songs playing on the radio when activating it.

Maybe we could also have some well hidden items,like Freddy's glove or the Necronomicon book.

So what do you think guys and give us your ideas for an easter egg.

You know I'll tell you when I was like 9 and that was the first Friday movie I saw alone in a dark room that scene always bothered me only because he's notifying the audience that no matter what he's gonna die in a few seconds lol .... Anyways Easter eggs there actually might be a thread about this but buried way far away somewhere! Idk it would be cool to see Tommys room with all his masks hanging on the wall so that way we can hide upstairs and throw a TV at Jason's head or a bloody banana peel from that fat girl who got pinned through the neck haha or an old rusty outhouse in the brush buried by thorns and Reggies dead uncle in it

I have a feeling we'll get a few of these.

If there is one thing that gamers like about games,it's definitely finding easter eggs and other such refferences.

It's like one hidden big treasure hunt.

As assets are coming from the movies I would say it's a safe bet.

Defeats the point of any possible Easter eggs if we say 'happy Easter!' Amarite? 

I know we getting Pamela tapes but I would love to find something about Jason's father Elias maybe a drawing of family from Jason as a kid

I think there'll be plenty - heck, the huge detail in places such as the Higgs Haven house definitely count I feel - and they're gonna be fun.

These guys really know the movies front and back so I don't think they'll be short of inspiration.

Still saying they need to have Julius's head sat somewhere :P

Well also probably see the abandoned cabin from part 2 with Pamela's head,tough in wich map will it be i wonder ?

Im bumping this topic back up for those lazier members who cant use the search function or cant take the time to search trough the forum page.

Sorry SurvivalGirl,but to avoid confusion,discussions about easter eggs will have to go here.

I would also like to thanks Jpop,some peoples on the forums still dont understand how problematic it could become if that subject was divided by separate topics.