Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

My guess on what part 10 uber Jason stats will be

At what point does Uber Jason Morph?

Here's the thing about Uber Jason - in his very limited time on screen, he doesn't do a lot. In fact, he doesn't even kill anyone directly. He's actually a pretty crappy Jason.

KM-14 gets her head punched off, but survives. Waylander sacrifices himself to trap Jason. Janessa is killed due to a hull breach Jason caused accidentally. And Brodski sacrifices himself to kill Jason. In fact, the only people Uber Jason actually 'kills' are holograms.

He's certainly more durable and powerful than other Jasons (he's bulletproof and can punch through metal) but that's it. There's no other information.

This should likely translate to Weapon Strength, Destruction, and Stun Resistance. With his weaknesses being Can't Run, Water Speed (he is metallic) and -Traps (where does he find beartraps in space?)

This wouldn't really make him stand out though, as he'd just be Part 4, but swapping Running for Shifting.

If we get Uber Jason, he should be one hit door destruction. Good grip strength and stun resistance.  Everything else should be negative to balance him out. 

If they wanted to make him unique, I'd go:

Augmented (Starts with Rage, and all abilities available)

+Stun Resistance

+Weapon Strength

-Mobility (-Shift, -Morph, Can't Run -Water Speed)

No Traps

Final Act (Game timer starts at 10 minutes instead of 20)

As Jason starts in Rage, the penalties to Shift and Morph wouldn't be too bad, as Rage inproves them anyway. It'd just bring them into line with regular pre-Rage cooldowns.

24 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

At what point does Uber Jason Morph?

Here's the thing about Uber Jason - in his very limited time on screen, he doesn't do a lot. In fact, he doesn't even kill anyone directly. He's actually a pretty crappy Jason.

KM-14 gets her head punched off, but survives. Waylander sacrifices himself to trap Jason. Janessa is killed due to a hull breach Jason caused accidentally. And Brodski sacrifices himself to kill Jason. In fact, the only people Uber Jason actually 'kills' are holograms.

He's certainly more durable and powerful than other Jasons (he's bulletproof and can punch through metal) but that's it. There's no other information.

This should likely translate to Weapon Strength, Destruction, and Stun Resistance. With his weaknesses being Can't Run, Water Speed (he is metallic) and -Traps (where does he find beartraps in space?)

This wouldn't really make him stand out though, as he'd just be Part 4, but swapping Running for Shifting.

I don't know where I got morph from it's just a guess. Maybe rage timer decreased?

9 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

If they wanted to make him unique, I'd go:

Augmented (Starts with Rage, and all abilities available)

+Stun Resistance

+Weapon Strength

-Mobility (-Shift, -Morph, Can't Run -Water Speed)

No Traps

Final Act (Game timer starts at 10 minutes instead of 20)

As Jason starts in Rage, the penalties to Shift and Morph wouldn't be too bad, as Rage inproves them anyway. It'd just bring them into line with regular pre-Rage cooldowns.

I was going to say give him instant Rage, but thought that’d be too much. That’s why I said one hit door destruction.  

I believe I posted this elsewhere, but here is my thought on him. I envision him as this sledgehammer that takes a while t get to you but you can't stop him.

+ Weapon Strength (future blade + cyber limbs)

+Destruction (future blade + cyber limbs)

+Stun Resistance (damn near impervious so a bat to the face would have less chance of stunning him)

-Run (he's slow)

-Morph (not frequent to port around)

-Water speed (metal don't float)

This leaves Shift remaining as Neutral strength, which allows him to catch up to cars, but Morphing requires more timing and to be used sparingly. It's the tradeoff here from part 4 who can run but has bad shift to a jason who has shift but can't run.

Ok i get we want uber jason to be well, uber but come on...1 hit door smash, negates rage...instant rage, seriously the game would be "oh we got another uber guys, puts your mouse and controllers down, make yourself a drink it will be over in a minute"

50 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Ok i get we want uber jason to be well, uber but come on...1 hit door smash, negates rage...instant rage, seriously the game would be "oh we got another uber guys, puts your mouse and controllers down, make yourself a drink it will be over in a minute"

Now maybe a rage timer decrease but I would hate to see him with weapon strength and destruction.

Two threads right there for discussion of what Uber Jason's stats could be. Next, read this thread:

And now for the lock.