I must say this first, I love ALMOST everything about how part 6 Jason is in this game! His strengths and weaknesses are great and make sense, his weapon is great, his kills are gruesome, but there is ONE problem I have with this Jason. His mask looks AWFUL! Now I can say this, the mask he has right now is a hundred times better than the first one you guys made, but there is still something wrong with it. I think the axe mark is too big, the eyes need to be blacked out, and something else but can't put my finger on it. I know this was one of the hardest Jason's to make and you guys did great with almost everything about him. I know you guys will probably never fix it but if you do please make it perfect. Also where's the paintball splatter on his shirt?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I'm fine with his mask. I wouldn't change a thing.

That's fine it's just part 6 is my all time favorite Friday the 13th movie and the fact that every time I see his mask it just doesn't look right.

7 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

His eyes weren't blacked out in the movie. That's part 7 and 8.  It zooms in on his eye in the James Bond intro.

Yes I know in some scenes you can see his eyes but in most they are blacked out.

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

Edit: Yes the mask is bad, but the main problem is still the nose.

Here's a comparison from the mask used by the Part 6 actors and in-game:

Dan Bradley

fO7plqi.jpg

C. J. Graham

sN28HQ8.png

In-game one

CoQDezY.jpg

0YVGggU.jpg

Even though the mask is based more in the C. J. Graham image, it's still too wide. And the in-game nose is square-shaped whereas in the movies, it has a circle format.

Edited by NoOneK9503

How many threads are there going to be about part 6 in game realism? He looks exactly the same minus the body profile due to Kane mocap. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

How many threads are there going to be about part 6 in game realism? He looks exactly the same minus the body profile due to Kane mocap. 

As long as the Part 6 hockey mask isnt re-worked,until then there will always be peoples noticing something weird with the mask.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

It's close enough.  It even has the bullet hole.

The nose is square shaped. This is why the mask is so bad.

Yeah, this is really a non-issue. Part 6 and Part 7 Jasons are my personal favorite designs and I don't care if the mask is missing a scratch or the nose is a millimeter too big or small. It's close enough for me. Any complaints are just crazy OCD-level shit.

And blacking out the eyes would look stupid, given that the lighting is dynamic in this game. In the movie the eyes are only blacked out in dark scenes where you can't really tell unless you're looking close; in well-lit scenes, the eyes are not blackened.

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Yeah, this is really a non-issue. Part 6 and Part 7 Jasons are my personal favorite designs and I don't care if the mask is missing a scratch or the nose is a millimeter too big or small. It's close enough for me. Any complaints are just crazy OCD-level shit.

And blacking out the eyes would look stupid, given that the lighting is dynamic in this game. In the movie the eyes are only blacked out in dark scenes where you can't really tell unless you're looking close; in well-lit scenes, the eyes are not blackened.

I would agree with you, if Part 6 mask had a decent shape true to the movies.

I think it irks people a little as they feel it just needs some minor tweaks (and nothing like a full blown rebuild) to make it completely resemble the mask they saw on-screen from the movie.

I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of threads about Jason 4 looking off.  To me, he's the one that looks the most notably off, especially when walking towards the counselors in the intro.  Considering how he looked in the movie and how good of a job they did with part 3 and the others.  He's my favorite from the movies and I still use him though.

11 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of threads about Jason 4 looking off.  To me, he's the one that looks the most notably off, especially when walking towards the counselors in the intro.  Considering how he looked in the movie and how good of a job they did with part 3 and the others.  He's my favorite from the movies and I still use him though.

If ye use the search function, thou will find what thou seeks. There are others as well. 

There's this thread as well.

Locking this.

• Like 1