Sign in to follow this  
NoFate

Throw Pots, Pans & Wrench idea

Hi All, I really think it would be a good idea to add 2 new mechanics for the councillors. The ability to throw Pots, Pans and the Wrench. (Maybe add rocks and bricks too)

First, I think it would be great to use this in a way to distract Jason when near by. The sound of a thrown item could help the councillor make a quick getaway. (Kinda like you see in any stealth game, Hitman for example)

Secondly, I think it would be another good idea for a chance to slow Jason down by throwing items at him. Maybe 2 or 3 head shots = 2 sec stun. (We all seen how desperate victims get in their last moment in classic horror movies lol)

anyways, someone let me know what you think!

kind regards,

Shaun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoFate said:

Hi All, I really think it would be a good idea to add 2 new mechanics for the councillors. The ability to throw Pots, Pans and the Wrench. (Maybe add rocks and bricks too)

First, I think it would be great to use this in a way to distract Jason when near by. The sound of a thrown item could help the councillor make a quick getaway. (Kinda like you see in any stealth game, Hitman for example)

Secondly, I think it would be another good idea for a chance to slow Jason down by throwing items at him. Maybe 2 or 3 head shots = 2 sec stun. (We all seen how desperate victims get in their last moment in classic horror movies lol)

anyways, someone let me know what you think!

kind regards,

Shaun. 

I like the idea , i could be useful when he grab another counselor and you can't hit him at time so you throw it at him 

• Like 1

I don’t think it would be a good distraction but I do wish they had a throwing animation for all the weapons except for the guns. Pots, wrench, pipe, bat, etc. 

Maybe warp the stats a bit for when they’re thrown? ? Like, obviously the bat would be best to swing/melee it but it’s clearly awkward to throw so maybe change the stun capability for it to reflect that? Use it as a last resort kind of thing? 

• Like 1