How does this attribute actually work? It's the one I've never been totally sure on.

Weapon strength obviously makes a weapon attack stronger. Does this negate the amount of hit areas on a counselor? Reducing the chance of a successful "hack"? It's only Part 9 Jason that has any variation of "hit points" so it's quite a unique attribute. 

2 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

How does this attribute actually work? It's the one I've never been totally sure on.

Weapon strength obviously makes a weapon attack stronger. Does this negate the amount of hit areas on a counselor? Reducing the chance of a successful "hack"? It's only Part 9 Jason that has any variation of "hit points" so it's quite a unique attribute. 

Nope. Less Hit Points only affects the Jason's "lifebar".

-Defense affects the Jason's HP to a lesser degree and worsens his chance to sucessfully block attacks (when you are attacked when blocking and it does make a "hit sound", it is an unsuccessful block)

Currently, I want Less Hit Points in Part 4 Jason instead of -Shift.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Nope. Less Hit Points only affects the Jason's "lifebar".

-Defense affects the Jason's HP to a lesser degree and worsens his chance to sucessfully block attacks (when you are attacked when blocking and it does make a "hit sound", it is an unsuccessful block)

Currently, I want Less Hit Points in Part 4 Jason instead of -Shift.

Cheers guys...you've jogged my memory (I remember reading this now) - appreciate the responses. 

Funnily enough, of all the Jasons (bar Savini)... Part 9 is the one Jason I have never unmasked - I don't think I've even seen him unmasked in-game! 

3 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Takes less shots to remove his mask doesn't it?

Yes. With Buggsy and the right perks, I removed Part 2's mask in 1 hit.

Edit: Part 2 has bad defense, not less hp. My statement was totally irrelevant.

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

Yes. With Buggsy and the right perks, I removed Part 2's mask in 1 hit.

Well, using Bugzzy with an Axe in Combat Stance with a Thrasher perk, what you said now is easily possible.

6 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Well, using Bugzzy with an Axe in Combat Stance with a Thrasher perk, what you said now is easily possible.

I have heavy hitter, slugger and sucker punch.

I might have had swift attacker instead of slugger in that game. Plus I was using a machete.