Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I hate when  I repair a car and go to look for the keys while the others leave me. 

I hate when the host leaves.

I hate when people search the same cabin as me even though there are others.

And I hate how Jason can grab you when you swing to hit him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Trash talking jason's. He doesn't speak, so why are you? "You know that doesn't work right"..."erm do you think i would have waisted time trying it if i knew it wouldn't work, exactly now i know not to do it again, as for you get back in character"

2) going from playing jason every 3 to 4 matches, to every 3 to 4 days; honestly what is that about.

3) losing my game face to trash talk "don't listen you are at better than average at this game"

4) the dirtbag who lets me fill the tank, install the battery and then drives off in the car, leaving me with a "i need at least one kill and you're it" jason player.

5) Staying with the same lobby for two hours plus, finally getting jason and host quits.

6) whiney counselors..."you do know i'm not actually a part of the team effort, when selected to be jason, right..."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When counselors take items that spawn near the objectives they're meant for to the objective on the other side of the map. 

If you find gas in a cabin beside the car, please don't run it to the boat. There's boat gas up there near it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you die ten minutes in, running from objective to objective... Then get to spectate three people hiding in closets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

VqoJ_f-maxage-0.gif

First time to the strip club?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of dedicated servers (or host migration) and single player has gotten old.  The deeper into fall we go, the more I wonder if the original summer target for single player was pure bull. 

       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rickyount02 said:

When counselors take items that spawn near the objectives they're meant for to the objective on the other side of the map. 

If you find gas in a cabin beside the car*, please don't run it to the boat. There's boat gas up there near it. 

*- unless you're on the Jarvis map, then the gas on the other side of the map IS the boat gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Lack of dedicated servers/ general connection issues. I only play now if I'm the host. It's not worth the time anymore to play part of a game only to lose connection over and over again.

2. People who quit mid kill. There really needs to be a change to this. I think Jason should just get the xp if someone quits. This eliminates the problem of people quitting at the beginning when they aren't chosen as jason as well as the ones that can't deal with dying in a game where you die the majority of the time. No need for a quit timer or any other delay method that would require a bunch of work. Just give him the xp.

3. Talking Jasons. Seriously just keep your trap shut. Your jokes aren't funny. Neither is your taunting. I'm glad you want to chase me for five minutes while people are escaping in the car or boat. I don't care if I died cause people just escaped. 

4. Do nothings. Please if you come across a car or boat part and you aren't a fixer, at least just drop it off at the car. I'm sick of searching for 10 minutes for parts when they're actually just sitting in houses that you speed looted. Oh and just because you decided to hide for the majority of the match don't get pissed at me when I drove by your ass after I repaired the car. I'll pick someone up that was actually productive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 1) Kids playing the game who just make noise and dont talk coherently.

2) When someone leaves while Im killing them. I was hacking a Deborah with my axe and she leaves...when people do that their name should stay on the final screen and where it says "escaped, survived, crunched" etc. It should shame them by saying "rage quit".

3) People who toggle ready and unready up to try to get other people to ready up...its annoying.

4) Finding a match but immediately being kicked out because "connection to host failed"

5) Host quitting, although this doesnt happen to me that much.

6) Pocket knives, I think they should stop Jasons grab but shouldnt stun him. I dont thinm counselors should have time to escape a grab then spray/pick up an item. By the time theyve been dropped, they should have 0.3 seconds to run.

7) Rage quitting Jasons'. When Im playing as Vanessa and Jason spends 10 mins chasing me (during this time the police have been called and arrived) he shouldnt be a good sport and keep playing.

8) Counselors who follow me. Sure you might be scared, maybe its your first time playing. But when you follow me and close doors which I want open, you ruin my plans of juking Jason. Its especially annoying when they see Jason, panic then I end up being grabbed and wasting my pocket knife.

9) Counselors who trap me in rooms. Like its fine cus Jason will kill you first, but why are you so boring?

10) Counselors who work with Jason or rat you out to save themselves.

11) Limited gameplay. This game has so much potential, there could be a survival mode where you have to see how long you can survive, AI Jasons' etc. Plus there arent many maps. Maybe there could be 2 teams of counselors and one way to escape.

12) Players who dont use game chat. I see people on the map clearly working together, but no ones in game chat and its boring

13) Empty drawers, I can search an entire cabin and find just a map or a walkie. There needs to be a wider variety of items that can be found in drawers. Even collectibles, like clothing items which you unlock by finding.

14) Pressing X to kill Jadon but nothing happens.

15) I can quickly push open doors but I cant quickly pull open doors.

16) Carrying an axe or baseball bat or car engine should slow down counselors, its annoying how they run with an axe like its a toothpick

17) Lachappa

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Unstoppamari said:

 1) Kids playing the game who just make noise and dont talk coherently.

2) When someone leaves while Im killing them. I was hacking a Deborah with my axe and she leaves...when people do that their name should stay on the final screen and where it says "escaped, survived, crunched" etc. It should shame them by saying "rage quit".

3) People who toggle ready and unready up to try to get other people to ready up...its annoying.

4) Finding a match but immediately being kicked out because "connection to host failed"

5) Host quitting, although this doesnt happen to me that much.

6) Pocket knives, I think they should stop Jasons grab but shouldnt stun him. I dont thinm counselors should have time to escape a grab then spray/pick up an item. By the time theyve been dropped, they should have 0.3 seconds to run.

7) Rage quitting Jasons'. When Im playing as Vanessa and Jason spends 10 mins chasing me (during this time the police have been called and arrived) he shouldnt be a good sport and keep playing.

8) Counselors who follow me. Sure you might be scared, maybe its your first time playing. But when you follow me and close doors which I want open, you ruin my plans of juking Jason. Its especially annoying when they see Jason, panic then I end up being grabbed and wasting my pocket knife.

9) Counselors who trap me in rooms. Like its fine cus Jason will kill you first, but why are you so boring?

10) Counselors who work with Jason or rat you out to save themselves.

11) Limited gameplay. This game has so much potential, there could be a survival mode where you have to see how long you can survive, AI Jasons' etc. Plus there arent many maps. Maybe there could be 2 teams of counselors and one way to escape.

12) Players who dont use game chat. I see people on the map clearly working together, but no ones in game chat and its boring

13) Empty drawers, I can search an entire cabin and find just a map or a walkie. There needs to be a wider variety of items that can be found in drawers. Even collectibles, like clothing items which you unlock by finding.

14) Pressing X to kill Jadon but nothing happens.

15) I can quickly push open doors but I cant quickly pull open doors.

16) Carrying an axe or baseball bat or car engine should slow down counselors, its annoying how they run with an axe like its a toothpick

17) Lachappa

 

 

1) Just MUTE Them and anyone else who is annoying you

2) YES....

3) yES... But you can always tell them to STFU too.

4) Most Annoying

5) YES...

6) Should stay the same though, Jason would have to pull out the knife.

7) AGREE...

8) I tell these MOFOS, to Get TF away from Me, This surprisingly usually works...

9) ????

10) RAT f*%ks...

11) Give it time...

12) Players who don't want to talk don't have to, Solo IT.

13) Meh..

14) Enraging! I know...

15) ???

16) Nope, Adrenaline...

17) WHO? Don't USE Him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vent out your frustrations

I HATE it when resealable bags have adhesive to the side of the bags that is weaker than the actual bond of the ziplock, and it tears off, thus defeating the purpose of having a resealable bag IN THE FIRST PLACE.

That's what this thread is for, right?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deputy Dewey Boy said:

I hate.....WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE! I WANT PART VI JASON WITH THAT SWEET SWEEEEET MACHETE. Now I know it all takes time but oh man does the time burn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erik13E said:

1) Just MUTE Them and anyone else who is annoying you

2) YES....

3) yES... But you can always tell them to STFU too.

4) Most Annoying

5) YES...

6) Should stay the same though, Jason would have to pull out the knife.

7) AGREE...

8) I tell these MOFOS, to Get TF away from Me, This surprisingly usually works...

9) ????

10) RAT f*%ks...

11) Give it time...

12) Players who don't want to talk don't have to, Solo IT.

13) Meh..

14) Enraging! I know...

15) ???

16) Nope, Adrenaline...

17) WHO? Don't USE Him...

9) A player will lock me in a room then stand in the way of the door so I cant get out. If I try moving they move back into place and its annoying

15) I can double tap to barge open a door, or just press once to open it normally. But if I double tap a door that the counsellor has to pull, it should have a quicker animation rather than doing it slowly imo.

16) Truue but adrenaline doesnt make you superman lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that bothers me is that I am worried that in singleplayer, you kill all the counselors stealth like and that there may be no chase/chaos. I like to initiate chase as Jason. Hopefully that's an option of going about it. Something that currently bothers me is someone playing a repair character not attempting any repairs. I main Vanessa, and I am usually one of the few players actually repairing objectives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  Sucker Punch 1 hit knockdown rule on Jason with Pipe or bat

2. A lobby full of people on mics and STILL no objectives getting completed other than Tommy getting called 

3. No teamwork in 98 percent of of QP lobbies resulting in Jason picking off counselors one by one with ease

4. No way for Jason to double grab 2 counselors at once and smash their heads together if you are playing a Bully Up lobby

5.  Too easy for Jason 9 times out of 10 in QP because of the above "Teams don't work together) and most no counselor can take Jason one on one.  At least a good Jason 

6. Lobbies full of Chad, Bugzys, Vanessa because the rest of the counselors have been deemed pretty much ineffective and useless since last patch

7.  The current patch..  The last one was just more fun.   You could be less reliant on other counselors (Who don't even use teamwork) to have more success as a counselor and made things more difficult on Jason which was fun.    I preferred the difficulty of being Jason over the difficulty of being. counselor because so many QP lobby teams are just AWFUL and don't play the game the way its supposed to be played   And so far a few months in the current patch its STILL difficult to find many good teams in QP to work with 

 

If lobbies played the game the way its SUPPOSED to be played, then sure it would have been a fun/effective patch (With less people leaving) but good luck finding QP lobbies where you see it happen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate when you help repair the boat or two seater with someone, and they will leave you, go to another part in the map and pick up their friend, and Jason for some reason focuses on me and kills me instead of trying to stop them from escaping and they just ride off into the sunset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Vent out your frustrations

I HATE it when resealable bags have adhesive to the side of the bags that is weaker than the actual bond of the ziplock, and it tears off, thus defeating the purpose of having a resealable bag IN THE FIRST PLACE.

That's what this thread is for, right?

That is the ABSOLUTE worst. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Unstoppamari said:

6) Pocket knives, I think they should stop Jasons grab but shouldnt stun him. I dont thinm counselors should have time to escape a grab then spray/pick up an item. By the time theyve been dropped, they should have 0.3 seconds to run.

 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Unstoppamari said:

6) Pocket knives, I think they should stop Jasons grab but shouldnt stun him. I dont thinm counselors should have time to escape a grab then spray/pick up an item. By the time theyve been dropped, they should have 0.3 seconds to run.

Agreed. Anything to make it more difficult for counselors (as it should be) is welcomed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is so common though. I see people leave as soon as I pick them up on almost every game, or a host that will quit as soon as they’re killed (aside from all the tea bagging they do prior). I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of F13 players are just crying little bitches, just gotta always remember that and take a break and always hope for the best next time you pick it up. Hopefully when the salt mines update comes out in the next decade or so, it will address that.

Thats also just in reference to issues regarding the toxic player base when there is so much more annoyances in general with the game itself that I don’t want to go overboard discussing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fucking Salt Mines piss me off. Because I know I'm going to end up there. Because I refuse to spectate Jason teamers. And Friday the 13th The Game does nothing to these assholes and the game is dying because of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...