My main gripe with the game is how patches add in more problems than they fix. Hopefully this new update doesn't suffer the same fate, but I am doubtful about that. Seriously, how do you patch IN rubberbanding and interaction locking?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Unstoppamari said:

9) A player will lock me in a room then stand in the way of the door so I cant get out. If I try moving they move back into place and its annoying

15) I can double tap to barge open a door, or just press once to open it normally. But if I double tap a door that the counsellor has to pull, it should have a quicker animation rather than doing it slowly imo.

16) Truue but adrenaline doesnt make you superman lol

9. No windows to go through? I've never seen anyone do that in game, that sucks.

1. I gotcha, I would think it would heighten your abilities a little, but that may be an exaggeration in-game, lol

I’m trying for my seventh game of the morning. So far out of 6 games, I was able to finish 1. All host quits. The glitches and what not are just trivial bullshit. This host problem is by far what needs to be fixed first.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pyegow said:

I’m trying for my seventh game of the morning. So far out of 6 games, I was able to finish 1. All host quits. The glitches and what not are just trivial bullshit. This host problem is by far what needs to be fixed first.

Seventh game was a timeout during loading screen. 

Only two:

• Listening to the parents tell their kids to sit down and/or shut up while they play.  I once heard a child scream, "Run Daddy run! It's Jason!"
  • No offline game for counselor players.  I understand that it's hard to program, but I don't get the same enjoyment playing as Jason, and it's what I was hoping for when I backed the kickstarter.
  • Like 1

My gripe is that they claim they can't add Pamela Voorhees in game, yet they are adding in the Grendel and Uber Jason, which were higher tier stretch goals. Give us all the killers, including Jason X.

Second, all the bugs, glitches, hackers and exploiters.

• Like 1

Today me and this guy fixed up the FOUR seater. He was Kenny and I was Vanessa, so he fixed things and I was ready to defend him if Jason showed up. Anyway, we both get the battery and gas and the car finally gets fixed and neither of us has the keys. This girl playing AJ shows up out of nowhere and she has the keys. This troll gets in the car, me and Kenny get ready to hop in, and she drives off without us. Luckily Jason showed up and stopped her.

3 hours ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

Today me and this guy fixed up the FOUR seater. He was Kenny and I was Vanessa, so he fixed things and I was ready to defend him if Jason showed up. Anyway, we both get the battery and gas and the car finally gets fixed and neither of us has the keys. This girl playing AJ shows up out of nowhere and she has the keys. This troll gets in the car, me and Kenny get ready to hop in, and she drives off without us. Luckily Jason showed up and stopped her.

Hold the X button while the person is starting the car and then release it as the car is starting. The door will open before they can take off .

• Thanks 1

BIGGEST Frustration... The overall whininess of the so-called "fanbase".

definitely wouldn't want to be stranded at camp with the majority...

• Like 1

when you do all the repair work on a car and someone is lurking in the bushes to take it  and escape by themselves 

Both cars were ready to go besides keys within the first 6 minutes, spent 14 minutes raiding the entire map with no keys or fuse in sight.  The Jason was pretty bad, but obviously 3 out or the 5 left had keys and the fuse but just decided to not use the cars or drop them anywhere. 

On October 22, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Manny1985 said:

All games get boring after a while.  Even world of Warcraft has lost significant players and will never approach its peak players again.  That's how video games work.  Regardless of what they do to the game,  gamers always flock to what's new.  I love this game though and will continue to enjoy it.  I could care less about levels, achievements,  etc. I'm an old school gamer though. 

Yeah in its none peak still had 5.4 million subscribers for 2017. Not bad for a game that came out in 2004. So no your wrong, if you invest in the quality of the game, people stick around. And I dont play nor have I played wow. Dont even own a pc to attempt. Lol

• Lobby full of Chads, Vanessas and Tiffanys. Most of these players run around the map, take items, do not help in repairing the car (it's not so difficult to bring gas or battery, if you have a better stamina), phone (I do not understand players who take fuse from the place where the phone is - later you have to run through the whole map to bring fuse back wherever the phone is). 
  • blind players. They know where there are med sprays or shotguns, but they can not see gas and batteries (often in searchable cabins I find the missing parts for a car or motorboat) - Just turn on the flashlight and everything will be visible.

I wanna do horrible things that would instantly get me banned on this and the game. For all those rage quitting, whishy-washy, kiddy-baby whiners. Those baby back bishes! Non helping, key stealing, sabotaging, buddy fookering, Jason helping, life sucking parasites, and for all the glitches preventing a kill while playing Jason. The game crashing when I am getting in my murderous groove and to all the other unseen that I am sure will happen.  Throw some gas on it and light the bish on fire! OK then!  I think I am a little better now.  Enough to get me through to another glitch and then; "LIGHT EMM UP, CUZZ WE'RE GOING DOWN"!

On 10/22/2017 at 7:40 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

I want to create this thread for cathartic purposes. We all experience really frustrating things in video games. This one seems to have a lot of those moments. Over the week, I had little time to play and was chasing my 1313 kills as Jason. I get into a match, selected as Jason and Savini nonetheless out of my random preference. I only have 5 kills left to the milestone. I enter Packanack. 2 guys inside. They are asking me to let them escape but right now, I need 5 kills, so I tell them sorry, I know you are up in the left room upstairs because I see your pings. You can run now, but if I get you, I will kill you. They said if I grab them, they will quit. This is what it's like to negotiate with terrorists.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/38156151

Of course I grabbed them, and they quit immediately. The game left me 1 kill shy, at 1312. Babies. Will. Be. Punched. Seriously though, although I was disappointed I had to laugh at how worthless those two were as humans.

Now I don't want this thread to become a bashing thread. The purpose is to vent things that piss you off to like-minded players. I am hoping to release negativity with this thread, not create it.

This horrific image, makes me want to drink bleach while hanging myself.8267DBBB-B79A-4F52-AC5F-9E9886511D85.thumb.png.7a388f05cb0afc7e1db1507ea5cfb575.png

• Haha 3

I’ve had the game since the day it came out, and I still don’t have a single tape. I found one but for some reason it didn’t get added to my collection.

1) Host quitting

2) Host quitting

3) Host quitting

4) Host quitting

5) Host quitting

6) Host quitting

7) Host quitting

8) Host quitting

9) Host quitting

10) Host quitting

11) ...

Coming across some game breaking bugs like camera lock glitches and Jason getting glitched to where he can't attack and I have to ask a friend to break character gameplay and come unglitch me by hitting me. I was Tommy yesterday standing by the police exit to stand guard and fight off Jason to let others escape. 2 friends were standing by waiting for others. Then I did a point emote to the exit to signal a random player to escape and suddenly I couldn't move Tommy at all. It was a bad glitch but we got one hell of a laugh when my friend had to push Tommy to the exit and to escape out the game. LMAO. Bugs are bugs. But that's not a real gripe.

My real gripe is that I still see trolls, hackers and cheaters still running amuck for long as I been playing. The same people. People I reported with video evidence of them using hacked Jasons and weapon swapping hacks. Still running free. Nobody is being punished and because of this, the people ruining this game are running free causing havok to us honest players

Can we for fucks sake please get some sort of date as to when we can expect servers to come. Host quit after host quit after host quite. Im so fucking exhausted of this. Fucking christ. 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, T.W said:

when you do all the repair work on a car and someone is lurking in the bushes to take it  and escape by themselves 

Could they be going for a badge by chance?

I really hate when you're walking in the mall or something like that and it's crowded, and the people walking in front of you suddenly just stop...I mean, move your ass over to the side or something before you just stop like you're the fucking roadrunner... 

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I really hate when you're walking in the mall or something like that and it's crowded, and the people walking in front of you suddenly just stop...I mean, move your ass over to the side or something before you just stop like you're the fucking roadrunner... 

This ^

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Could they be going for a badge by chance?

Idk maybe

But that's not the point. I'm standing right there and they come out of nowhere jump in start it up and drive off with the car that's just horseshit

1 hour ago, T.W said:

Idk maybe

But that's not the point. I'm standing right there and they come out of nowhere jump in start it up and drive off with the car that's just horseshit

Were any of them Chad by chance?

11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Were any of them Chad by chance?

Tiffany's