Sign in to follow this  
♣Blond♣

Halloween is coming.

Hey guys halloween is in 10 days , do you think we'll get stuff or an udapte or just nothing but later next month i really hope for something i'd like your thought :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I could see them dropping Fox and maybe some new kills for Halloween. Maybe a counselor clothing pack...

Probably and i hope i mean not that the game lack of content but more there is better it will and halloween would bring players , i hope for at leats a rain clothing pack with coat and stuff and not silly costume but still something at least

• Like 1

Would be cool to see Halloween counselor outfits, but I wouldn't expect it either.

My guess is the devs will release Fox on Halloween. I'm really interested to see what her stats are. After all, having a female counselor who specializes in strength would shake up the Kill Jason comps

I think the Devs know better than to miss out on the opportunity Halloween presents. I'd be surprised (in a horrified and flabbergasted way) if they didn't offer up something for that holiday. It's too good of an opportunity to pass up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AceMyth316 said:

Triple XP! Make it happen

Why? For more hosts to quit?

As for the thread, I feel like Fox will probably come out. On Halloween they may release some kills. If they release the clothing pack by or on Halloween, I bet it is silly costumes.

I think we'll get Fox and the new kills (hopefully the stove kill is included in that) for Halloween. We'll also get anywhere between double and quadruple XP for a weekend plus some server crashes. 

I want to see more Jason’s attempting to  break down doors while hitting me through three walls and smashing windows. All from outside the cabin lol. But seriously, Fox is a good possibility. We already have Mitch though so maybe clothes and kills. I’m happy with whatever we get. 

I'll be happy with anything honestly. Even if it is just a patch to fix bugs. I simply cannot see them NOT putting out something for the masses on this holiday.

• Like 2

I want my physical copy. Couldn't give a fuck about anything else on principle. Just a shame the developers are cunts and are still screwing over the backers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

I want my physical copy. Couldn't give a fuck about anything else on principle. Just a shame the developers are cunts and are still screwing over the backers.

Physical PC copy or shipping out the steelbooks and stuff? If you're just talking about the backer exclusive PC physical copy, they're a small company so give them time. If it's to do with the exclusive clothes/skins, they should just put that on the Steam store.

19 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Physical PC copy or shipping out the steelbooks and stuff? If you're just talking about the backer exclusive PC physical copy, they're a small company so give them time. If it's to do with the exclusive clothes/skins, they should just put that on the Steam store.

Just the plain boring xbox version. 9 days late and counting.

I hope Fox is an alternate random hero character to Tommy.

I get that she didn't survive Part 3, but my logic is Tommy is directly ripped from the film and so is Fox. Being directly ripped from the film should mean they get to be a hero character. Same idea if Shelly were added due to Larry Zerner. He should also be an alternate 3rd hero character.

She should be a random alternate to Tommy with max stats. Yes, she is a thug, but thugs like to have a good time too!

The hero characters can be actual ripped characters from the films. Larry Zerner could provide his own voice, thought it would be funny as fuck if they made him sound more heroic than Thom as Tommy. Fox would need a new voice actress, they could probably use the voice they use for Vanessa, with a slightly different pitch.

I'm expecting something small but tangible. I'm expecting the next big dump on Black Friday.

12 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I think we'll get Fox and the new kills (hopefully the stove kill is included in that) for Halloween. We'll also get anywhere between double and quadruple XP for a weekend plus some server crashes. 

Stove kill is for single player. 

13 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I think we all know stove kill is single player 

i wonder if there gonna do something with that 8 dots picture you know the one with 7 black dots and one blue

Yeah I want some more clothing for sure, Halloween themed costumes or sexy outfits would be so nice! I'll be in line to buy them guaranteed...