Brimstone

Where is the Host Migration or Dedicated servers?

37 minutes ago, JPops said:

Please see quoted roadmap. Single player modes will be rolled out as they become ready for release and some of those components are next on the roadmap. Dedicated servers are in fact coming in the near future. While I can understand frustration with host quitting since we are all in the same boat. The servers will become live as soon as proper approvals can be obtained and allow use of them for consoles. Unfortunately that takes time and is a lengthy process but they are coming in the near future.

Sorry but I don't believe this. the Devs SAID That Single player was gunna be here by the end of summer, and no Delivery on it. So I take everything now said with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, Brimstone said:

Sorry but I don't believe this. the Devs SAID That Single player was gunna be here by the end of summer, and no Delivery on it. So I take everything now said with a grain of salt.

They also said that the game was going to be called Slasher Vol 1: Summer Camp, but it's still a fun game, even with Jason doing the killing instead of a generic killer. Plans change. Life's easier if you roll with the changes.

Yesterday was for me the first time I wanted to play on line. My skills has been grown a bit by offline playing. This first time I was Jason. I didn't mind since I have only experiences with him. But after about one minute I lost network connection, probably to the steamservers. These servers are on this moment not steady enough. It takes me these days sometimes two efforts to login Steam. That wasn't before. So it is not always people who quit because they don't want to be Jason. And than punish them?

Yo I literally made an account just to write this but then I saw your thread. I fucking hate this.

It now the new year. 4 months since I have posted this thread, 7 months since I orginally gave the suggestion, and there is Nothing new on Dedicated servers.  Yet you keep pushing out content and coming out with patches and fixes for other things and not fixing the main game. I play on PS4, we NEED dedicated servers. 7/10 matches the host leaves and the wait time in between....there is no point. You spend mroe tiem waiting for matches than playing for them.I tried to get a full refund for the game and got no luck. You NEED To do these servers. You NEED To give the player base what you said you where working on. This is getting ridiculous. Or are you like Square Enix, The Promise has been made and it will be years before we see anything else on it. 

BAD.jpg

• Like 6

It has again been Months since I have posted this, and yet there is no sign of dedicated servers. And Honestly, Its not exceptable. This is a gross oversight on part of the Devs. So where are the Dedicated servers promised? Or is it like Final Fantasy 7 Remake, The Promise was made and it will be 15 years before we actually see it? All my friends have quit playing bacause they are tired of being unable to finish matches. It is now April, Almost a full year since the games release. And NO dedicated servers. 

• Like 1

It has been over a year since I suggested dedicated servers for this game. And there is still nothing, Just promises from game devs that "They are coming". I am sorry, but Promises dont mean much from Dev's that don't think you should have something in place before launch. You keep making promises, trying to reassure us. But have nothing to prove its coming. Other than the word from you all. Well I am sorry, but your word doesn't mean much. I havn't played this game since 3 weeks after launch. Cause 7/10 of my matches ended in Host leaving. This isnt a small bug, Something that can be forgiven. This makes the game unplayable. This is GROSS oversight on the part of the Devs, and the fact it has been a whole year....says that the team doesn't really know what they are doing.

TA lot of you likely ask why I am still here, and thats an easy answer. I paid for this game, that is unplayable, and if it was anything else I would have gotten my money back. But since I bought Digital, I cant. SO I will keep harping on this, Pressing on Reddit, The FB page. Making sure the Dev's KNOW the messed up. Cause I want my money out of this game. All the people I played with, Quit and wont go back because of the lack of Dedicated servers or host Migration. 

he Screenshot needs to end, Sooner rather than later! Otherwise you wont have a player base for your games, and your dedicated severs dont matter!

BAD.jpg

I played 3 games last night, and every single game ended with host leaving....and of course it's right after you just found a switchblade, health spray, and car keys, and have some gasoline that the host leaves haha

There has GOT to be some deterrent for hosts leaving....

- make it so hosts have a rating and every time they leave their rating drops = nobody wants to play in their games...

- Make a one strike rule, to account for an internet issue, give hosts one mulligan, if they leave a second hosted game they are banned from hosting for X amount of time

I am sure there are others, but it is a real problem that needs addressing, these idiots don't seem to care other peoples time is being wasted...it needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:51 PM, BeautyNumber2 said:

I scream

First, I love that scene! Funny as hell! But the game, it is like Buying a car with out the tires and the Dealership not telling you about it. Its bad, and whats worse is it reflects on the gaming as a whole industry . I always will now look at Match making, if a game has host migration or dedicated servers cause of this! this game is a PRIME reason the gaming industry needs. What exactly is a complete game, What kind if support does it have. And if the industry doesn't do it them selves......Then The government needs to step in and do oversight. Over the past 5 years I have been more disappointed with games i bought. This was the kick starter for it all.  

On 6/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, Brimstone said:

Then The government needs to step in and do oversight.

Reading this thread I thought to myself, "I'm gonna just ask if this guy's keeping up on current events" then I read that.

Sigh.....