The dark haired, almost-mullet man in the plaid shirt is always the first to go in every round. Who was he? What was his name? What was his hopes and dreams? Why did he come to Camp Crystal Lake? Did he do it all for the nookie? The world will never know. 

RIP, whoever you are. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

The “dead fuck” guy?

No, the one who tried to take Jason in in the basement and got his liver handed to him.

I never would have gotten that. His character was a decade older than the regular cast, or so I always thought. Couldn’t see him partying down with counselors. 

And he came to Crystal Lake searching for his sisters killer I believe (one of the ladies from part two.  Kind of think it was the chick who took the spear while getting it on). I’d imagine his hopes and dreams would have been to avenge his sister even though his prowess as a hero was shit because he gets handled rather quickly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UprightChair said:

And he came to Crystal Lake searching for his sisters killer I believe (one of the ladies from part two.  Kind of think it was the chick who took the spear while getting it on). I’d imagine his hopes and dreams would have been to avenge his sister even though his prowess as a hero was shit because he gets handled rather quickly.

That was the thing, though, he was set up as this potential action hero: fully equipped and ready to put an end to Jason, then he just farted out of existence.

@NthnButAGoodTime yeah and he dropped the ball big time when he leaves his tent with his machete and leaves his rifle.  That ya know J Bones just wanted to sneak by and snap in half like a stale Slim Jim before shambling back up to the guest house. 

I just hope he's got a good agent.  All those residuals from every time he's on-screen pay top-scale!

Oh, and you're also correct, @UprightChair -- Rob's sister was Sandra from Part 2, the one who gets speared by Jaybob whilst procreating.  (Funny thing is, Marta Kober [Sandra] was only 17 during filming, and didn't tell the producers;  she had done nude scenes already, which were hastily cut out once they found out she was underage!  I personally would like to see those titties -- that chick was ZАFTIG, man...)

• Like 1

The thing about that scene where Rob's rifle gets broken in part 4 is that Jason was just at one of the houses in the previous scene, then jason's in the woods with Rob, then he's back at the houses again. Maybe Part 4 does deserve his hidden +Morph in the game.

1 hour ago, He's Killing Me said:

I thought they would have his tent on the Jarvis house map with at least a shotgun and a map or med spray by it, but nope.

Yeah I thought not having that was disappointing

• Like 1