Just now, Comatose702 said:

ok,thats what i was trying to say. thanks

You're very welcome young man. Any more questions fire away.

Just now, 2fast4u said:

You're very welcome young man. Any more questions fire away.

that is all good sir,so how do you stop them?

May I ask a question? Do you know the difference between shift and morph? Not being rude, just curious. 

I see alot of words and no proof.

You cant expect people to believe claims based off a single person's experiance without a shred of proof to validate your statements.

Sorry you cant seem to grasp this.

Get those videos, an we can have a real discussion.

You say you can post videos, but you've posted one video of a glitch, and yes, it's a glitch, because it happened to me and I'm not a hacker. 

Glitches are not hacks. If glitches are being used to cheat, you need to report whomever is doing it, but you need video evidence, and I haven't seen any evidence here. 

8 hours ago, Comatose702 said:

im not throwing accusations.

[...]

Not at anyone on the forums, no, but you did call those people you have played with hackers, while in truth there might have been a misunderstanding and bugs involved.

I tried to be helpfully and rationally explain this alternative to you twice but you dismissed it with sarcasm and now attacked me as well. I have no further interest in getting through to you. It's clear you don't welcome disagreeing opinions here. 

PS. You can send me a private message if you feel like replying to me specifically. Let's not clog the forums any further with our differences.

Yeah it’s an intended feature, not a hack. It’s just good Jasons being good Jasons. Combining your abilities blinds them and tricks them, making it easier to get a kill.

I would think that if something like this were happening, abusing morph by hacking the program, more people would be aware of it. 

The floating around in a seated position glitch has been apparent for sometime and most of us have experienced it. Losing the use of your pickup button has been around for a while as well. When you say it was happening against the same player I would chalk that up on the suspicious/weird side, but as with the morph claim, we're going to need more evidence.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Although I'm excited to see video of what may be happening. 

22 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

It isn't a hack.   Turn on sense, then morph slightly in front of the counselor you are chasing, stalk, then shift grab = the triple vhs fuzz.  J9 is the perfect Jason to use this with.  It is very disorienting.  Causes counselors on foot to get hung up on trees and rocks, causes counselors in the car to run into shit. 

That's what I was thinking. It only ever happens to me when it's part 9 Jason 

Sometimes the static just happens, I can be playing as a counselor seeing Jason from outside. I see static but then Jason is in the same exact spot, when Jason is close it just spawns in sometimes.

19 minutes ago, Neonseraphim said:

Today Mafiosa ♥ used the morph hack to catch up to my Vanesa, I say her morphing twice in a row. 

@Neonseraphim, Morph plus Shift would move a Jason twice, legally. That isn't a hack, just a Jason using the tools at his disposal. If we're going by static alone, I could cause static on your screen 6 times within a few seconds by only using intentionally designed game mechanics. If I'm in music range of you, I could activate stalk (1), morph (2) nearby (3), activate shift (4) exit shift (5), and deactivate stalk (6). 

2 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Sometimes the static just happens, I can be playing as a counselor seeing Jason from outside. I see static but then Jason is in the same exact spot, when Jason is close it just spawns in sometimes.

Most likely, @TiffanyCox, you were watching a Jason activating shift when he didn't realize he was in view. Jason within music range will trigger static when he goes into shift.

If Jason is close enough, or within view, and he hits Stalk, the music won't go away. So all you'll see is the static with no effect.

And it would be nice (as someone already suggested) to have an official, locked, updated and pinned post of current bugs.

Honestly I'm just putting my 2 cents on this old thread.

Half of the people in this forum never play as counselors or

could care-less if you play counselors the amount of times I had.

Then you'll see it. I love my counselors and made a thread about this

exact same "problem". The thing is the counselor should be able to have a way to counteract this

exploit power that will never possibly go away. Before launch I heard counselors will have special abilities?

Everyone forgot that? It may just be their skills now but wish that came into the game. Could help getting away,

cause I can say oh well I'm dead in certain situations but get this, people love this game more if there is a chase.

All counselors do want to survive cause its like real life, we don't wanna die. Maybe some just to see the kills but I digress.

Mainly I feel the games kills is and possibly should show the intent of being that, the counselors that Jason players kill are

based off the counselors mistakes. Don't you see? If I fuck up something or take to long doing something or did something stupid,

and Jason catches me of course I feel my counselor should die for it to be fair. Especially if I fuck up on my stamina. Honestly this move

should be ONLY for offline mode, you still get the same points and level so whats the deal? Be in public matches just to have a long fun round,

not being like "oh hey I need my points so I gotta kill everyone" that should be least of your worries if you don't care about people talking then do offline.

If you are trolling for shits and giggles that's different, if you don't do that and serious to the max. Don't come to me wanting to do this technique on me

do it for the zombified offline mode. I said my peace and stand by it.

(Jason is cool and all I seen the franchise, but I was a fan just for the heroines really.)

(I feel Jason is cool in his own right but my humanity speaks volumes, he just scares

the shit outta me. That's why he is quote on quote cool and doing his Job, lol)