I looked at the games soundtrack and it lists the following songs apart of it...

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)

Friday The 13th
XIII
Live Before I Die
Killer
Summer of Heat (feat. Kristine)

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mark) obviously plays during the credits and all of the other songs plays on the radio while in-game when those are turned on and switching through songs, however, for some reason Killer is not apart of that playlist. For the record I play on the PS4 and have no idea if that song does play on PC or Xbox. I have seen people say that Killer is indeed apart of the playlist for the in-game radio but never actually heard it play while in the game myself.  

Apart from the four songs listed above the other random song is simply an instrumental part of a song(no idea what it's called) with guitar/bass and drums playing from what I can tell. I actually made a video with the song in question...
I'm really hoping that this song can actually be added apart of the in-game radios playlist because it is such a good song and is perfect for this game. :)

4 hours ago, j03audette said:

I looked at the games soundtrack and it lists the following songs apart of it...

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)

Friday The 13th
XIII
Live Before I Die
Killer
Summer of Heat (feat. Kristine)

He's Back (The Man Behind The Mark) obviously plays during the credits and all of the other songs plays on the radio while in-game when those are turned on and switching through songs, however, for some reason Killer is not apart of that playlist. For the record I play on the PS4 and have no idea if that song does play on PC or Xbox. I have seen people say that Killer is indeed apart of the playlist for the in-game radio but never actually heard it play while in the game myself.  

Apart from the four songs listed above the other random song is simply an instrumental part of a song(no idea what it's called) with guitar/bass and drums playing from what I can tell. I actually made a video with the song in question...
I'm really hoping that this song can actually be added apart of the in-game radios playlist because it is such a good song and is perfect for this game. :)

I don't know why this is a thread but my favourite song is from the sound track is killer,live before u die and friday the 13

It's a thread because it is a suggestion in the suggestion category of the forums which clearly states that if you have something you'd think would be cool for the game to post it here and I personally think that it would be cool for the song Killer to be added as one of the songs that plays on the in-game radio. ;)