NoOneK9503

Give a +Damage perk for counselors (Slugger does no count)!

How about it? I was thinking... Slugger does not increases the damage percentage that much (compared to Sucker Punch).

And why the hell would I use a baseball bat with a strength-based perk??? :angry:

33 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

There is one called Friendship he increase damage per teamates near you his negative effect he reduce stun.

Sorry. Not a good one to use when alone.

5 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Sorry. Not a good one to use when alone.

yup i agree they should add one if we exclude potent ranger that's only concern Tommy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

There is one called Friendship he increase damage per teamates near you his negative effect he reduce stun.

This perk is so weak it makes it pointless. Unless you have other teammates with it equipped and are going for the kill, it's useless. It's entirely too situational to be selected.

I don't go for Thrashed or Ranger either. I will run with My Dads a Cop wit my fixers, Slugger or Sucker Punch for my bullies. Although I don't feel the extended stuns are very noticeable. 

7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Thrasher effects Axe damage. And with Slugger even though it starts you with a bat it includes other weapons, so just switch after you spawn.

The Thrasher one I already know. It's just too situational for me to use.

And Slugger does not have the percentage as high as Sucker Punch to be as useful. That is why I created this topic in the first place.

5 hours ago, Chair said:

Sucker Punch is +Stun, but if you want to use a damage perk, use Thrasher for +Axe damage.

I did this thread because I love the Machete. And Thrasher does not affect it :(

On 21/10/2017 at 7:56 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

I’ve seen this too, forgive me cos I’m new to the game but why would anyone want more damage over stun? It’s near impossible to kill Jason without the right elements. So what’s else is damage for?

20 minutes ago, NoFate said:

I’ve seen this too, forgive me cos I’m new to the game but why would anyone want more damage over stun? It’s near impossible to kill Jason without the right elements. So what’s else is damage for?

Take out his mask and never alert Jason when falling a repair minigame or entering his shack.

• Like 1