Deeify

When have you let a councelor live?

8 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Did it to a guy on Friday about four times, just kept warning him away from messing with the fuse box then Morphing back and telling him off like he was a naughty kid when he kept doing it.

Haha!  I just got a vision in my head of Jason acting like a grumpy old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Or a test to see if you have a good host. I kill the shit out of the host just to see if he or she will quit. I consider it quality assurance. I don't negotiate with game terrorists.

You would honestly just be wasting your time though with the amount of disconnects and the like. You rarely have the same host for a long period of time unless it is yourself or a friend. 

4 hours ago, The Insane Kank said:

Well, I tend to let Chad go.

What??  He should be the first to die.  ;-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

You would honestly just be wasting your time though with the amount of disconnects and the like. You rarely have the same host for a long period of time unless it is yourself or a friend. 

On the contrary. The host that stays always is the best option. And there are good hosts out there.........like me.

• Like 3

Unless you're glitched or you're host and threaten to quit, I'll either let you go in the case of you being glitched or I'll just kill you last if you're host and threaten to quit if I kill you. I will show no mercy as Jason. Pamela wants me to make them pay for what they did to us, and I will obey her. 

10 hours ago, Deeify said:

Haha!  I just got a vision in my head of Jason acting like a grumpy old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

That's just how I was playing it, heh.

Rule of thumb only if a counselor helps jason get unstuck from a glitch then I give that counselor a BIG headstart or come back to him after morphing to another 

I used to be a lot more lenient. Letting players go after a good chase to go after someone else for awhile, etc.  There's too much trash talking and exploit abusing anymore for me to feel like doing that though.  I just murder everyone any way possible as soon as I can.  I only let someone go if I feel I better get back to check on an objective since other PCs were lurking there and I've spent too much time chasing someone.  I am tempted to let the last player have a good run for their time though if they're not obnoxious on the mic and there's plenty of time on the clock.  In theory I'd let a glitching player go, but I don't think it's ever happened to me.  I've freed a few glitched Jasons tho.  They always insta-kill me, then usually quit the game.

Too many times to count, I go after the crap talkers and completely ignore the quite ones.  Sometimes that bites me in the butt.

If i meet anyone one my first morph to the phone i tell them they have until i set my traps to vacate or im comin for them. Theres bin plenty to oblige an be thankful an plenty who have taken there chances and died.

Other then that ive let people escape for being the last alive after the police were called, we always take a nice little walk to the end where i try to grab them an walk them to the cops.

Its all good fun.

Normally i let folk go until i have shift but recently upon a morph to the fuse box which was also the tool shed, i heard the rustling and fuck it; this time i went for them. Set a good tone and pace first kill before sense, then i set the traps. I took the chance cause it wouldnt have worked anywhere else.

That said i have let people mostly in favour of pursuing a jerk or jackass. In a recent play through. I found an aj running around with a tommy. She started all dancing like "come and get me jason im right here" i could only imagine the look on that players face. When the throwing knife was suddenly in her face,  put her down for the kill. I don't recall hitting them earlier so must have been jumping/climbing through broken windows. 

Just had a funny one where Jason found me and gave chase for a while.  All of the sudden he took off and a few seconds later, the cops had been called so he had to take off to go check that out.

He popped back in to chase me some more and not too long later, he takes off again.  I look at the map and the boat is on the move.

He returns to chase me AGAIN and this chase lasted a bit longer then he just took off again.  I check the map and the car is moving.  By this time I was at the cops and escaped.  I ended up watching an epic battle for the car.

So Jason let me live 3 times because he had bigger fish to fry....or kill.

I let someone go who was in the fuse house as I morphed there (which is what I usually do). I didn't see them again for a while. When I did they stunned me, I fell to the ground then this moron decided to tbag me. Too bad he did it too long. I managed to get up and grab him before he could get away. I didn't let him go that time.

I have a few times:

1)  I was glitching hard as Jason - I had no weapon swing and couldn't even do the "E" to open doors or break windows.  I asked one the players to hit me as time was counting down (there were only 3 counselors left).  She did and I was un-glitched and told her to have fun, exit is that way. 

2)  Someone was big league trash talking after they got the car going immediately (I.E. I first go to phone and I hear the car repair sounds) and I did ignore two counselors in the car to play catch and release and catch and release repeatedly then catch and kill with that person later after many fights around the car area and much trash talking.  I wanted him to know he was going to die and there was nothing he could do. 

3) Because I hate how it feels as a counselor, if the warp to the phone house to trap it and someone spawned there I give them a run now and I'll leave you alone statement. 

Just had a game where a councelor was getting away on the two seater and right at the exit with the bridge, the car glitched and she got stuck on the wall.  I let her run to the other exit and escape with the police.  That wasn't fair.

On 10/23/2017 at 2:11 PM, va_ghost said:

Because I hate how it feels as a counselor, if the warp to the phone house to trap it and someone spawned there I give them a run now and I'll leave you alone statement. 

I don't tell them, but I'll let them live (usually).

I'll pick them up and make them think I'm looking for an environment kill but I just let them go. At least you know they won't rage quit when you catch them later on.

If there is someone being extra douchey in the lobby I will literally only kill that person and let everyone else live. This is extra sweet if Tommy is called and I get to kill them twice.