Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOOBhatchet

Ps4 servers

18 posts in this topic

Just wondering are there any upcoming fixes for the ps4 servers. Been trying to play since last Friday I've tried for about 20mins at a time then just turn the game off cause I'm not sitting around for 3 fucking hours. 

Cheers 

You can't connect at all? Not even private matches?

I find that if you don't get into a match within 1 minute, try again later. Although more often than not, it takes between 20 - 30 seconds to be placed into a match.

I will turn the game on try and matchmake doesn't find a lobby and if it does I get kicked. (Nat 2 - decent internet) 

But I sit there for 20mins keep getting to find matches doesn't connect so I just end up turning it off. Not played since the Jarvis and rain update. 

4 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

I find that if you don't get into a match within 1 minute, try again later.

With quick play I always stop the search and restart it. Usually works pretty well.

But if you can't get into a private match either, that's really fucked up...

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

With quick play I always stop the search and restart it. Usually works pretty well.

But if you can't get into a private match either, that's really fucked up...

It if gets to a minute, and it is still searching, that's what I do as well, cancel the search and start again.

11 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

It if gets to a minute, and it is still searching, that's what I do as well, cancel the search and start again.

Search gets to 1min, I reset it regularly it shouldn't be this hard tbf

I just want to slice a few heads off you know what I mean.

Restart your game if you get kicked a few times, it seems to lock up.

I hadn’t had any problems during the double XP weekend until Sunday night on PS4. 

My entire party would join a match except one guy. I’d leave and restart and he would always be left out as soon as we found a match. 

That same nignt I tried hosting a private match and some kid who I added on my friends list wanted an invite. As soon as he joined my private match my game would crash. I tried it three times and every time he joined my game would crash and I’d have to restarted. I messaged him and told him he was bad luck jokingly and he went and played something else as he said he couldn’t even find a regular public match without immediate “lost connection to host” 

I haven’t played since Monday night as work has been killer so I can’t comment on if it’s been better or not. 

@Abstract Daddy This sounds like an old issue that was supposed to have been fixed.  If that ever happens again, the other player needs to completely close out the game and restart. The original issue was much worse, as once someone who was in that state tried to join any lobby, everyone in the lobby would also become afflicted with this issue, and everyone would have to completely close out the game and come back. In a very rare circumstance, you also had to restart your PS4, but I haven’t seen that issue in a very long time.

@Kaelum Weird! I remember having that issues months ago where no matter what I joined it would kick me. I figured out simply restarting the game fixed the issue but I didn’t know it was a rampant issue that was apparently fixed. Thanks for the update haha 

Seems to be issues tonight again.  The games have been pretty glitchy and some players can't join. Anyone else having these issues?  Lots of lagging across the board.  Good internet connections but bad game play.  Lots of disconnects again. 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I am not having this issue. Is your Internet connection shit?

Fiberoptic mate my internet is really good and the router is right next to the ps4 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I am not having this issue. Is your Internet connection shit?

Why would I even make this up. I just want to play the game. I've never once complained all I want to do is turn the game on and find a match without wasting 45mins restarting the game.

10 minutes ago, NOOBhatchet said:

Why would I even make this up. I just want to play the game. I've never once complained all I want to do is turn the game on and find a match without wasting 45mins restarting the game.

Didn't say you were making things up. If you read my post properly instead of losing your shit I suggested your internet connection could be shit. If your wireless wire it in. If your signal is intermittent you can check it with your cable provider. Sometimes NAT type can effect your connection. Use your PC to check the ports. Or maybe you have the lowest speed Internet speed you can afford and a ton of people in your house using it. Calm your shit and check some of these things out before you start raging.

53 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Didn't say you were making things up. If you read my post properly instead of losing your shit I suggested your internet connection could be shit. If your wireless wire it in. If your signal is intermittent you can check it with your cable provider. Sometimes NAT type can effect your connection. Use your PC to check the ports. Or maybe you have the lowest speed Internet speed you can afford and a ton of people in your house using it. Calm your shit and check some of these things out before you start raging.

You are acting like I'm angry I'm not even bothered. My internet is fine every other game I have not a single problem. Yeah I could wire it in and I said earlier my mat is type 2.

"Your not having this issue"

how am I supposed to have found your original post constructive or helpful. Hopefully now you trust there may actually be an issue here. 

Again all I want to do is play the game. If I turn it on and just spend 20mins in menus something is not right. That's my giving up after 20mins. 

2 hours ago, NOOBhatchet said:

You are acting like I'm angry I'm not even bothered. My internet is fine every other game I have not a single problem. Yeah I could wire it in and I said earlier my mat is type 2.

"Your not having this issue"

how am I supposed to have found your original post constructive or helpful. Hopefully now you trust there may actually be an issue here. 

Again all I want to do is play the game. If I turn it on and just spend 20mins in menus something is not right. That's my giving up after 20mins. 

Wire it in. This game dosen't do well wireless. My wife had nothing but issues until she was wired directly.