Strode Realty

Move Jason around while in the main menu

Whenever I'm in the main menu I always move the joysticks around thinking the Jason on the right of the screen will move around. I don't know why, it may be muscle memory from some other game's main menu. It's pretty insignificant but it'd be a nice little interactive device while you're waiting to join a session.

I wish I could choose which Jason to display. I'm getting tired of always seeing part 3 Jason. It'd be nice if we could have a randomize option so It's different every time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, klipsch said:

I wish I could choose which Jason to display. I'm getting tired of always seeing part 3 Jason. It'd be nice if we could have a randomize option so It's different every time.

I feel like I remember them saying they were going to do that. Might have just been someone else saying they should though...

The thing is...it's different fading in/out shots of Jason...and not the model itself like in counselor customisation...so don't think it will happen. 

if anything i want it to be a different jason every time the menu loads up. seeing part 3 jason all the time is kinda boring