Muffinsfressnapf

Another Blue dot pic on Twitter

34 posts in this topic

When you do a long stretch reveal like this, you really do need to do something clever and interactive to get people into Nancy Drew mode and keep the community engaged and involved.

Regardless of how clever the reveal MAY end up being, spending 3 months doing NOTHING but showing random dots gives virtually no way for anyone to actually Nancy Drew the solution so anyones guess is as good as the rest. It's just luck who ends up being right if anyone is. This doesn't engage the community into working together to figure out a puzzle and feel rewarded for figuring it out. It's literaly just people grasping at straws making wild guesses because the puzzle is WAY too vague.

It could be a numerical date, it could be representing counselors and Jason with the killer being hidden amongst counselors, it could be about the blue color which could be Roy or Pamela, it could be a passcode for VC2.0 etc etc. It's just way too vague that it could literaly apply to dozens of COMPLETELY different things. 

It's like releasing a riddle that says "I am dark as night" and that's that. The answer could be among hundreds of answers. It's too vague. There's no substance to make you look back and say OH THE ANSWER WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!

On top of that, once you finally reveal what it's about, you're almost guaranteed to get a "Really....THAT'S all that was about?" Reaction of people just not giving a shit.

Unless the reveal is literaly game changing, jaw dropping stuff, it's just gonna end up with a lot of bitter people complaining about how half the theories were better than what the dots actually lead to.

Teasing is fine but either reveal it already or if you want to draw it out, give the community something to actually work with. Do a viral puzzle with an obtainable solution at the end. 

Otherwise you're just taking the piss out of it and making people roll their eyes everytime you release a new dot and go "Hehehehe we're up to something! Teehee hee!"

4 people like this

After 8 different puzzles a final puzzle will show all 8 dots blue. The camera will back up and show it's the blue dots on Tommys hospital gown. Lol

images-30.jpg

2 people like this

I refuse to be a cat and chase dots all day. Who cares what this shit means drop Fox already.

20 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Reddits not too thrilled about the return of the dots either. The comments are funny, though.

With one shade of blue and 7 of the same shades of black for the clothing.

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I refuse to be a cat and chase dots all day. Who cares what this shit means drop Fox already.

VFygq2p.gif

1 person likes this

Stupid dots.

Just tells u what you are doing. This will only upset people.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

VFygq2p.gif

Exactly this is what Gun has done to the fan base! You chase dots like kitties!

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Those damn blue laser pointers! XD

I think the endgame for this is that they want to catch us off guard. Same kind scenario when no one expected the Jarvis map and Part IV Jason to come out when it did. I just don't care to speculate what it is anymore if it's just going to be the same clue showing. Like ikarikh said, unless there's a game changer for this or if we see something else outside the dots, it's basically just sending same message as the DLC road map. There's new content coming and that's all there is to it.