Muffinsfressnapf

Another Blue dot pic on Twitter

34 posts in this topic

Was there even a payoff for the last one?

LOL at the reaction on Twitter...

The Last Blue dot "teaser" was ridiculous. They should learn from their mistakes and that Blue dot was hated from everyone

1 minute ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

The Last Blue dot "teaser" was ridiculous. They should learn from their mistakes and that Blue dot was hated from everyone

Yeah I don't understand the logic either. Someone behind the scenes must really believe in it though since they keep pushing it out there. Sure people are talking about it,but not in the "oh wow I'm looking forward to where this goes" way....

It's more like "Oh god,not this shit again."

2 people like this

Couldn't give a fuck what it means. Been going on for far too long now. 

DMgQW_PXcAAOelD.jpg

That's the same number of people in my lobbies when I do public games. 

6 people like this

Just now, Brigadius said:

I'm out of likes... I feel you on that one though!

Ah, my old nemesis.

Honestly who even cares about the dots anymore. If you bait people for long enough they'll just stop caring.

I'm sure the reveal won't be worth it either.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Ah, my old nemesis.

Honestly who even cares about the dots anymore. If you bait people for long enough they'll just stop caring.

I'm sure the reveal won't be worth it either.

A $1.99 Clothing Pack.;)

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

It's more like "Oh god,not this shit again."

Reddits not too thrilled about the return of the dots either. The comments are funny, though.

15 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

A $1.99 Clothing Pack.;)

With one shade of blue and 7 of the same shades of black for the clothing.

1 person likes this

Got a real kick out of seeing it back. For the reaction and because it still means something and not just some dropped loose end.

If the Reddit is unhappy, just means there's a 'y' in the day :P

2 people like this

What if it's a Jason X Jason/map reveal? Like, somewhere in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 there will be a hidden computer interface/keypad. On this will be 8 glowing blue buttons. Pressing them in the order in which they are revealed would open up something similar to the shrine room puzzle from the first VC. Put in the code and a door opens that reveals the passageways of the Grendel. When you wander in there too long, Pre-Uber Jason comes out of nowhere and swings his surgical tool "machete" at you and the VC ends.

Or it could be for Dancing Emote Pack 2, Final Chapter Start of Movie Hockey Mask Variant Jason, or something else useless...

1 person likes this

One dot is singled out... So maybe (hopefully) single player?

I think the reveal will be with the virtual cabin 2.0 guys,the blue dots are related to that if i am correct.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

DMgQW_PXcAAOelD.jpg

Hmm... The blue dot was in the lower right originally, now it's in the upper left...

Wait, could this be some sort of passcode that will be part of the virtual cabin and they are just very slowly leaking out each button in sequence? I recall a similar thing was done with a mortal kombat video that was somewhat rare to find, during the credits of it, icons flashed on the screen. Remembering them revealed a Kombat Kode for MK3/Trilogy that was somewhat obscure even for MK.

Part of me is thinking it's the VC. Another part of me is thinking they are back on track with single player. 8-2-1... 3 dots. 3 to the third is 27. 8 x 2 x 1 is 16. 27-16 is 11. 8+2+1 is 11. 33 was the age when Jesus died. 3 is the father, son, holy ghost. 23 was a movie with Jim Carrey. 

Do the past dots even count still?

1 person likes this

I can't say I'm excited about this, because it could be months before we get any kind of resolution to it. On the other hand, it is kind of exciting that something may be coming that isn't on the roadmap. 

33 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Part of me is thinking it's the VC. Another part of me is thinking they are back on track with single player. 8-2-1... 3 dots. 3 to the third is 27. 8 x 2 x 1 is 16. 27-16 is 11. 8+2+1 is 11. 33 was the age when Jesus died. 3 is the father, son, holy ghost. 23 was a movie with Jim Carrey. 

Do the past dots even count still?

12-8 (counting in reverse)

This was the month and day of Gloria Charles death. It could be a reference to Fox. Info about her was leaked earlier after all. Maybe she was supposed to come with the VC (hence it's teaser showing the dot). Just a thought.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

12-8 (counting in reverse)

This was the month and day of Gloria Charles death. It could be a reference to Fox. Info about her was leaked earlier after all. Maybe she was supposed to come with the VC (hence it's teaser showing the dot). Just a thought.

Calling it now.

All this speculation is just gonna build up to this fucker in the VC.

hqdefault.jpg

2 people like this

So, the first blue dot was for... nothing.

This one also appears to be for nothing, but when combined with the already existing nothing, it allows for an entirely different context, of a totally new nothing.

There's somebody who's like, "They are going to love the blue dot payoff!". Then it will be "vote to add a new car color!"

2 people like this

I have no idea what it means, but I think the answer will be revealed in the Virtual Cabin, and maybe it's somehow related to the New game Mode, and maybe that mode will include Pamela Voorhees?  

I'm over whatever these mean...I'm not even gonna entertain this anymore. Whatever it's getting at, it's taking too long to the point that it's just annoying now.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I have no idea what it means, but I think the answer will be revealed in the Virtual Cabin, and maybe it's somehow related to the New game Mode, and maybe that mode will include Pamela Voorhees?  

I thought about this too. Mainly because the trailer showing the VHS tape being put in and showing the dot.

59 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I am hoping for this, 1 blue dot (Pamela) and 7 black dots (the 7 counselors from part1).