I was re-watching part 6 and i thought to my self, "what if there was a counselor based of sheriff Garris." i thought of this during the scene leading up to his death where he beats the crap out of Jason. While not exact i think his high stats would be strength, (because of the scene where he beats the crap out of Jason.) stealth, (because the reason Jason found him is because he jumped out to attack Jason.) and his weak stats could be speed, (he didn't seem that fast running from Jason.) and i can't think of any more stats, so open for suggestions.

now before you give arguments against this, let me give my rebuttal to a few i see.

"But he's not a counselor." neither is fox but she's going to be in the game, plus in the game, I feel counselor refers to anyone who isn't Jason (or Pamela or Roy if they're added in the future.)

"But, what reason does he have to be there?" in-universe it can justify the my dads a cop perk, he's just with his kid.

"But wouldn't he start with a gun/radio for back up from his car?" no actually, i don't think an officer would have their gun on them 24/7, and in some places the officers leave their cars at the station when not on the job.

And i rebuttal anything else with, it's just a game, not everything has to make sense.

maybe he can be one of those characters like Tommy, and come into the game after the police are called.. breaking it down into two phases.. first he shows up.. and then 5 minutes later the police show up? just an idea for a "reason"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

maybe he can be one of those characters like Tommy, and come into the game after the police are called.. breaking it down into two phases.. first he shows up.. and then 5 minutes later the police show up? just an idea for a "reason"

Great idea