Still hoping for these maps and Jasons:

Jason V, Jason X, FvJason, Jason 2009

I heard New Line Cinema is getting the rights back.

-Pinehurst

-Manhattan

-Grendel Spaceship

-Crystal Lake part 7?

-Crystal Lake abandoned and underground tunnels 2009?

-Camp Forest Green

• Like 1

Malibu Beach Map with Beach Jason.

Beach Jason would have grey board shorts, dark green vest and sunglasses over the hockey mask, with a surfboard as a weapon to swipe with and towel whip slash moves. 

Counselors could use lifeguard stations and giant sand castles the same way they use cabins. Sharks would infest the waters and attack both counselors and Jason. 

Kills could feature burying the counselor neck deep in the sand and then kicking the head off NFL style (with scoreboard music), stuffing an octopus down a counselors throat until they choke, two ice cream cones stabbed into the counselor's eyes, and battered to death by an inflatable Crocodile. 

Man this idea is hot. If Gun Media decide to use it (and I don't blame them if they do), I would expect credit and 10% of the games profits. Which I think is very reasonable. 

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Malibu Beach Map with Beach Jason.

Beach Jason would have grey board shorts, dark green vest and sunglasses over the hockey mask, with a surfboard as a weapon to swipe with and towel whip slash moves. 

Counselors could use lifeguard stations and giant sand castles the same way they use cabins. Sharks would infest the waters and attack both counselors and Jason. 

Kills could feature burying the counselor neck deep in the sand and then kicking the head off NFL style (with scoreboard music), stuffing an octopus down a counselors throat until they choke, two ice cream cones stabbed into the counselor's eyes, and battered to death by an inflatable Crocodile. 

Man this idea is hot. If Gun Media decide to use it (and I don't blame them if they do), I would expect credit and 10% of the games profits. Which I think is very reasonable. 

I hate you.... liked. New emotes are Just got Stung by a Jellyfish and Let me Pee on Your jellyfish sting.

• Like 1