Sign in to follow this  
Lex

Virtual Cabin

So with single player hopefully being released very soon, I  want to discuss the Virtual Cabin 2.0, but more specifically the first Virtual Cabin. Even though I backed the game, I was an Xbox One player so I wouldn't have been able to experience the Virtual Cabin. I thought It would be amazing to bring the Virtual Cabin to consoles along with the 2.0 and challenges. I reached out to Friday the 13th: The Game's Facebook account, and I asked them about considering it before posting here. My message was seen as it had a notification saying that, but no response as of yet, hopefully that means they at considering it. What are your thoughts?

Greetings @Lex welcome to the forums. Head on over to the Introduce yourself! Thread an drop your intro. Its in the forum rules :/ 

Onto your post, im sure all console players wld like to get the upgrades to 2.0 and the VC but sadly that may be little more then a far cry. 

Im sure if we do get these things they will come after we get dedicated servers, whenever that might be.

• Like 1

I actually really looking forward to this feature. If GUN do this right it should be awesome.

@sxepunk You mean the the Virtual Cabin? Or the Virtual Cabin 2.0?

Never mind that last post thank you guys for the info!