I have thought of a 2 weapon kill ideas for each Jason which I think would be great additions!

pickaxe: Jason throws the counselor on the ground and they turn to their stomach trying to crawl away, Jason then stabs them in their lower back dragging them to him, he then hits them in back of their head killing them. Kill 2: Jason stabs the counselor in the left side of stomach and pulling the pickaxe to the right 3 times ( because it gets stuck.).

axe: Jason uses the back side of his axe to hit the counselors jaw clean off. Kill 2: Jason turns the counselor around putting the axe handle around their neck, Jason grabs both sides of the axe and snaps their neck.

machete: MKX Jason X-ray, if you haven't seen Jason's MKX X-ray go see it! I would like that to be a kill minus the X-ray part. Kill 2: Jason slits the counselors throat and watches them die. Simple but brutal in my opinion.

spear: Jason brings the counselor to his knees and stabs them in their head all the way through their body. Kill 2: Jason stabs the counselor in the stomach bringing them to their hands and knees and then he stabs them in their back. Like placing a flag.

pitchfork/trident: Jason throws the counselor on the ground and stabs them multiple times in the back. Kill 2: Jason stabs the counselor in the stomach, then he stabs them in their face and rips their head off.

fireaxe: Jason throws the counselor on their back and slashes at their face jaw to head. ( reference to part 7.). Kill 2: Jason grabs the top of the counselors head and decapatates them.

double sided axe: Jason turns the counselor around and hits them in the back, ( the axe stays in their back.) he turns them back around, picks them up and throws them on their back ( reference to the reboot.). Kill 2: Jason swings his axe to the top of the counselors head splitting it open.

i have no kill ideas for part 4.

what do you guys think? You think some of these should be in the game or not?

Pitchfork- Jason staps the counselor 's shin and yanks the pitchfork so they fall onto the ground on their back. Jason then slowly walk up to them and stabs his pitchfork horizontally through their face.

• Like 1