Sign in to follow this  
WalterTalt

Private match rules?

If a whole bunch of my friends and I were to go into a private match and play and screw around like having someone follow jason around or something of the sorts is that bannable since your in a PRIVATE match with a whole bunch of your friends

The circumstance you're describing would be completely clean, for you guys. Anything goes amongst consenting players and private match.

• Like 1

So if i had all consenting players we could literally fix all cars and do everything possible for xp and thats clean and not considered xp farming? I feel like i would get banned if i did that lol

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The circumstance you're describing would be completely clean, for you guys. Anything goes amongst consenting players and private match.

16 minutes ago, WalterTalt said:

So if i had all consenting players we could literally fix all cars and do everything possible for xp and thats clean and not considered xp farming? I feel like i would get banned if i did that lol

6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Im still a little lost im sorry so can I do what i said above the private match xp stuff like fixing all cars and getting tons of xp while jason just stands by?

26 minutes ago, WalterTalt said:

I didn't see anything in the list that would addressed that, so I think you're good.

I think @Laphin even conducted a barn wedding in a private match, so... consenting players, etc.

5 hours ago, WalterTalt said:

If a whole bunch of my friends and I were to go into a private match and play and screw around like having someone follow jason around or something of the sorts is that bannable since your in a PRIVATE match with a whole bunch of your friends

No it isn't. And if your doing that in Private that is the way to do it.