Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WalterTalt

Private match rules?

Recommended Posts

If a whole bunch of my friends and I were to go into a private match and play and screw around like having someone follow jason around or something of the sorts is that bannable since your in a PRIVATE match with a whole bunch of your friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The circumstance you're describing would be completely clean, for you guys. Anything goes amongst consenting players and private match.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if i had all consenting players we could literally fix all cars and do everything possible for xp and thats clean and not considered xp farming? I feel like i would get banned if i did that lol

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The circumstance you're describing would be completely clean, for you guys. Anything goes amongst consenting players and private match.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WalterTalt said:

So if i had all consenting players we could literally fix all cars and do everything possible for xp and thats clean and not considered xp farming? I feel like i would get banned if i did that lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

 

Im still a little lost im sorry so can I do what i said above the private match xp stuff like fixing all cars and getting tons of xp while jason just stands by?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, WalterTalt said:

So if i had all consenting players we could literally fix all cars and do everything possible for xp and thats clean and not considered xp farming? I feel like i would get banned if i did that lol

 

I didn't see anything in the list that would addressed that, so I think you're good.

I think @Laphin even conducted a barn wedding in a private match, so... consenting players, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WalterTalt said:

If a whole bunch of my friends and I were to go into a private match and play and screw around like having someone follow jason around or something of the sorts is that bannable since your in a PRIVATE match with a whole bunch of your friends

No it isn't. And if your doing that in Private that is the way to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...