Ker Juice

There's Always That One Guy...

Yeah, it’s tough when you have toxic trash talkers in your lobbies. One recently before the XP weekend was Jason. He was decent. I didn’t say anything to him but I was the last guy left as some girl left in the 4seater alone. Bummer but oh well. I’ll just lead Jason on a chase, cabin to cabin, to make him annoyed and whatnot. My fate has been sealed and I will die but I’ll drag it out bc what else am I doing with my night? 

On my 3rd cabin of the chase he starts telling me I’m trash, I can’t win, I’m garbage, blah blah. I just laugh and say “Catch me, Pokémon Master.” 

After another 5 minutes of Adam/I running around and stunning Jason with whatever I can find he gets me. I tell him good game and he doesn’t say anything back. I brush him off as an ass and don’t think anything of it. I’m generally nice to others and will share health sprays or knives so next match I’ll remember to keep them from him since he’s a jerk. 

In the next match I find the keys and I tell everyone on the walkie and he says “Oh great! You found the keys.” Totally changed his tone. He then tells me to find the battery as he has the gas and blah blah. I tell him I’m gonna drop the keys by the 2 seater and someone else can have them. He says he’ll be there soon to pick them up and offers me a ride in the car when it’s fixed. I tell him “No, I don’t like escaping.” 

He, shocked, exclaims “What!? You don’t want to escape..?”

”nah, I like fighting Jason.” 

“Shit man, you’re cold. Maybe you could come and help me?” 

TOTALLY went from “trash, garbage” to “please be my bodyguard”. Hahahaha 

• Like 2

I love when people are talking shit innthe lobby an then i spawn as jason, they start talkin more shit when i close in on em, an all i say is "im guna slash you to death" 

This is how you deal with shit talkers. Slash em, they cant stand it lol

On 10/18/2017 at 5:20 PM, Truth said:

I've been known to flame that rage. If you think you're so good, then show me. I'll do everything I can to keep him raging. I'm not so great at the game, but I'll juke him as long as I can because it's more fun when they rage about it. If he kills me then so be it, but I might "accidentally" jump through a broken window too many times. I can never really tell when it's going to kill me.

@PsychBam There's nothing wrong with trying as Jason. The mentality of "I NEED to kill everyone" just makes it less fun for everyone else. Go ahead and do it, by all means. Just don't be a douche about it (not saying you're a douche). Nobody needs to hear Jason talking shit. I tend to congratulate people when they do something well, especially when they do a good job of juking me. I'll even tell them "hey you're buddies fucked up on the fuse so you're good to go" or "yeah I fucked up my shift and there's no way I can stop you so you can relax". I guess I'm just a more passive Jason. I don't care if people get out or survive, as long as they played well without glitching/exploiting and had some fun.

I feel you on this. As Jason I do my best as well. I do. But the more I play the more I start not caring so much when I don't get a flawless kill streak. I don't have to have 8/8 to feel satisfied, and give myself a pat on the back.

As long as I did well,got in a few good shift grabs,scared someone, and kill at least 4 of them,then I'm happy. Jason is hard to play with. He is, and when your in a lobby full of mic'd players you feel the need to put your A game on. It's natural. 

However on the topic of those d bas who flame like you say, I hate that to. I hate a CHATTY  jason. Hate it. 

DUDE!  JUST SHUT UP AND KILL ME QUIETLY LIKE JASON DOES.

I can't tell you how many times I'm running from a Jason,and end up having a conversation with him. I'm immediately not scared anymore.  I just feel silly.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 9:22 PM, Abstract Daddy said:

Yeah, it’s tough when you have toxic trash talkers in your lobbies. One recently before the XP weekend was Jason. He was decent. I didn’t say anything to him but I was the last guy left as some girl left in the 4seater alone. Bummer but oh well. I’ll just lead Jason on a chase, cabin to cabin, to make him annoyed and whatnot. My fate has been sealed and I will die but I’ll drag it out bc what else am I doing with my night? 

On my 3rd cabin of the chase he starts telling me I’m trash, I can’t win, I’m garbage, blah blah. I just laugh and say “Catch me, Pokémon Master.” 

After another 5 minutes of Adam/I running around and stunning Jason with whatever I can find he gets me. I tell him good game and he doesn’t say anything back. I brush him off as an ass and don’t think anything of it. I’m generally nice to others and will share health sprays or knives so next match I’ll remember to keep them from him since he’s a jerk. 

In the next match I find the keys and I tell everyone on the walkie and he says “Oh great! You found the keys.” Totally changed his tone. He then tells me to find the battery as he has the gas and blah blah. I tell him I’m gonna drop the keys by the 2 seater and someone else can have them. He says he’ll be there soon to pick them up and offers me a ride in the car when it’s fixed. I tell him “No, I don’t like escaping.” 

He, shocked, exclaims “What!? You don’t want to escape..?”

”nah, I like fighting Jason.” 

“Shit man, you’re cold. Maybe you could come and help me?” 

TOTALLY went from “trash, garbage” to “please be my bodyguard”. Hahahaha 

Yup- he’s that one guy.  Another perfect example.  You told him GG and he was silent. What an asshat.  So you took the “kill em with kindness & ignore approach. Kudos to you for not escaping with him.  Thanks for sharing.