Ghost Rider Vorhees

Backers physical copy

44 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if any backers out there on PS4 have received their copies yet? I'm still waiting on mine and just curious. Also, is there any plans in the works to merge the physical and digital copies for PS4? A friend of mine has a physical copy but cannot play as the bloody versions of Jason on his digital. 

14 minutes ago, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

I'm wondering if any backers out there on PS4 have received their copies yet? I'm still waiting on mine and just curious. Also, is there any plans in the works to merge the physical and digital copies for PS4? A friend of mine has a physical copy but cannot play as the bloody versions of Jason on his digital. 

Someone said in order to use the disc skin on the digital copy you have to install only the skin. It was something like go to "manage game" and you can select the skin itself without downloading the disc copy of the game. I only have digital so I can't confirm this, but maybe it will help.

Nope, still has not arrived yet.  I'm just gonna keep mine sealed since at some point digital owners are supposed to get some variation of bloody skins as well. 

There's nothing physical about my xbox  copy. I should be able to touch it shouldn't I? 5 days late and counting. 

Shops should not of got copies before backers. If it wasn't for backers, there wouldn't be a game to put in the stores. Its blatantly obvious gun dont give a fuck about us now they got our money, which they turned into millions in the bank.

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, Truth said:

Someone said in order to use the disc skin on the digital copy you have to install only the skin. It was something like go to "manage game" and you can select the skin itself without downloading the disc copy of the game. I only have digital so I can't confirm this, but maybe it will help.

I can confirm you can't do that on PS4. Only Xbox users can do that 

15 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Shops should not of got copies before backers. If it wasn't for backers, there wouldn't be a game to put in the stores. Its blatantly obvious gun dont give a fuck about us now they got our money, which they turned into millions in the bank.

Agreed. Backers not receiving there's at the same time is another slap on the face. For what it's worth, I received my physical copy a day early via amazon. It wasn't a backer copy.

9 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Agreed. Backers not receiving there's at the same time is another slap on the face. For what it's worth, I received my physical copy a day early via amazon. It wasn't a backer copy.

I probably would of got it early too if I'd ordered it in any other way than backing the game.

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The term 'slap in the face' is grossly overused by our group.

giphy.gif

... also the search function on this site isn't working the way it should.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That and soon

3 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It definitely is. Perhaps we should start using the phrase "kick in the nuts" or "punch in the gut".

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

... also the search function on this site isn't working the way it should.

It never has :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It definitely is. Perhaps we should start using the phrase "kick in the nuts" or "punch in the gut".

"pluck from the pubes"

I normally have better luck with it, but I wanted to head off any "citation needed" responses.

2 people like this

Kick in the nuts or kick in the dick have always been my personal favorites.

9 minutes ago, DEATH said:

Kick in the nuts or kick in the dick have always been my personal favorites.

I think I have to go with @NthnButAGoodTime on this one.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

"pluck from the pubes"

So no backers have received physical copies yet? None?

4 hours ago, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

I haven't got mine yet but on Friday the 13th I played with a bloody Jason part 7

Well, at least they got the Savinnis that no one else got.  :-)

9 hours ago, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

Haven't recieved mine either for PD4. Tried to email but got a automated email message. Someone needs to directly ask a dev on Twitter or something

6 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

So no backers have received physical copies yet? None?

Nope. Doesn't sound like it.  I'm considering giving mine to a friend so he can play.  

Nope nothing for me yet but im in australia so im not expecting it anytime soon

6 hours ago, TimmyJarvis said:

Well, at least they got the Savinnis that no one else got.  :-)

Except for when both xbox and ps4 fumbled an released the skin for all to buy/get for free.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:42 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

There's nothing physical about my xbox  copy. I should be able to touch it shouldn't I? 5 days late and counting. 

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have handed out hundreds of FREE digital copies to those with physical purchases. It makes sense they'd prioritize the retail release over backers, cause again, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE GAME. What's the physical copy going to really do for you other than sit on a shelf at this point? And I'm saying this as a Rev 1 collectors edition purchaser. 

They dont care because they already have our money. And no, it wont be sitting on a shelf, I want my bloody Jason and clothing pack. Preferably not a month after everyone else who didnt back the game at the physical copy tier.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

If they didn't care, they wouldn't have handed out hundreds of FREE digital copies to those with physical purchases. It makes sense they'd prioritize the retail release over backers, cause again, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE GAME. What's the physical copy going to really do for you other than sit on a shelf at this point? And I'm saying this as a Rev 1 collectors edition purchaser. 

No it really doesn’t make sense.  Not a backer so no skin in game, but it stil looks bad and that’s the truth.  People who paid are still waiting a week out so they could accommodate people who might pay, and that is simply a shitty look.

1 person likes this