Deeify

Should Jason be able to destroy the car?

Should Jason be able to destroy the car?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jason be able to destroy the car?

• Yes! Kill them all for their failures!
    • No, seriously? ...just..no...

A debate my friends and I have had lately is; should Jason be able to destroy the car after smashing in the engine 4-5 times making the engine unable to start again? 

Jason obviously has a huge advantage as it is but do you think if he has to smash it several times in a row, the councelors had their shot and failed?

I'm on the fence, be my tie breaker.

I'd suggest that u make this a poll,man.It would be interesting.My opinion is that the car should have hp.Slightly different from what u mentioned.imo,the car would take damage in every time it stopped or hit an obstacle.If the driver smashed it into a tree it should take damage too,not only if Jason stopped it.When the hp drains the car wont be able to start again.

16 minutes ago, Shadow_Master said:

I'd suggest that u make this a poll,man.It would be interesting.My opinion is that the car should have hp.Slightly different from what u mentioned.imo,the car would take damage in every time it stopped or hit an obstacle.If the driver smashed it into a tree it should take damage too,not only if Jason stopped it.When the hp drains the car wont be able to start again.

Done!  Make your vote.  I'd like to know the results too.

It's funny how Jasons still take swings at the car as it goes by them, as if that does anything.  It'd be cool if you could pop the tires with throwing knives or traps.  That would be a new way to trap the car.

Just now, He's Killing Me said:

It's funny how Jasons still take swings at the car as it goes by them, as if that does anything.  It'd be cool if you could pop the tires with throwing knives or traps.  That would be a new way to trap the car.

That would be awesome to have the ability to pop the tires.  Like GTA style it won't disable the car but maybe make it more difficult to drive with each one popped...I mean more difficult than it is now.

To be fair, only able to be popped after it's been started.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deeify said:

That would be awesome to have the ability to pop the tires.  Like GTA style it won't disable the car but maybe make it more difficult to drive with each one popped...I mean more difficult than it is now.

To be fair, only able to be popped after it's been started.

The difference between F13 and GTA though is that GTA actually allows you to have good control over the car. F13's implementation of the car is really poor however, the most players can do is adapt to how it controls but no one can say it's good. Especially with a bit of lag, it's just a joke. There's also invisible walls you can crash into no matter how well you're driving. 

So when I read anything about disadvantages for the car, I immediately think of how a new player is going to experience it. They will already have trouble driving it and crashing regardless, but destruction ideas on top of it will make it even worse. Gertz himself said the cars are a mess in this game. Unless there are big improvements to them I'm against any further disadvantages. 

• Like 1

If they add other ways to hurt car like slashing tires I’d take that.  Otherwise I agree they should make a certain number of stops the death of the car.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deeify said:

A debate my friends and I have had lately is; should Jason be able to destroy the car after smashing in the engine 4-5 times making the engine unable to start again? 

Jason obviously has a huge advantage as it is but do you think if he has to smash it several times in a row, the councelors had their shot and failed?

I'm on the fence, be my tie breaker.

I think if you beat the car up enough it should stop moving. I have stopped the car eleven times in a match before. 

• Like 1

The car is fine the way it is... I hope there's no changes and I like that Jason can destroy cars because it makes the game so intense. 

6 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

I'm actually surprised at the number of Jasons that send throwing knives my way when I'm driving the car. Lol.

6 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

I'm actually surprised at the number of Jasons that send throwing knives my way when I'm driving the car. Lol.

I do wonder if you aim it right into the driver's side window if you can it them.  Honestly, I've never tried.

It is a little odd that the car can flip on it's own and be destroyed, yet it can take a limitless number of smashing stops by Jason only to start right back up again.

9 minutes ago, Deeify said:

I do wonder if you aim it right into the driver's side window if you can it them.  Honestly, I've never tried.

No but it looks cool when your driving and the knife slams into the windshield.

6 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

13 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

I do that when I get frustrated about a shitty morph and know they're going to get away...

• Like 1

Tricky question. For me, I'd be on board with the idea as is, but I'd also understand why people would be against the idea. It's currently very difficult to drive the car, after all. However, if the developers polish the controls/handling of the car making it easier to use, then I would support this idea in a hearbeat.

1 hour ago, Trident77 said:

Tricky question. For me, I'd be on board with the idea as is, but I'd also understand why people would be against the idea. It's currently very difficult to drive the car, after all. However, if the developers polish the controls/handling of the car making it easier to use, then I would support this idea in a hearbeat.

I don't think it's that hard. Just adjust your horizontal sensitivity until it works well for you. I don't really get why they tied the steering in with that, but they did...

3 hours ago, Trident77 said:

I always assumed the car was difficult to drive on purpose.  The devs wanted to make it difficult to get away and have you slam into trees even when you're alone.

In GTA, I can swerve through buildings and trees at high speed but in Friday...yeah, that's not happening.  I kind of like it that way.

Destroy the car? no, but I do think it should extend the time it takes to start the car by a few seconds each time Jason smashes it. There should be some penalty to the car when Jason smashes it repeatedly. Or have a percentage chance that it gets broken too badly to start and a player has to get out, go to the hood and fix it again, and then start the car back up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

Destroy the car? no, but I do think it should extend the time it takes to start the car by a few seconds each time Jason smashes it. There should be some penalty to the car when Jason smashes it repeatedly. Or have a percentage chance that it gets broken too badly to start and a player has to get out, go to the hood and fix it again, and then start the car back up.

I like that one.

1 hour ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

Either this or allow Jason to destroy the car. There should also be an environmental kill for the hood also. Jason slams the hood onto the counselor's head multiple times until it falls off.