Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brigadius

THE F13 AVATAR COLLECTION (v1.09) Patience Update

57 posts in this topic

THE F13 AVATAR COLLECTION

This is the start of my F13 Avatar Collection. Any user is welcome to use them and I will be adding to it over time. All these meet sizing requirements for the avatar profile slot, so no need to worry if size is to big. These are also accessible on my profile page if you are looking to change in the future. Don't see what you're looking for?  I take suggestions just drop a comment and I'll see what I can do. 

INSTRUCTIONS 

There are two ways to apply these avatars.

1. You can download and re-upload to avatar slot in profile.
  2. You can simply right click image and copy image link address and paste in avatar slot in profile. (no need to download) 

Clicking images will make them appear in gallery view.

ANIMATIONS

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif Jason_Hang3.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif pamela-head-off.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif 

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif timer2.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MASKS

1nkWk65.png Dkr0Eqt.png 1tl8MCa.png TfKrzUk.png lpMkdXd.png 

tWveakR.png 2BE9zQV.png NR0Fcoz.png j3RWg8Y.png yG9Kuoy.png 

xsQtlww.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

KILLERS

MpDUfPh.jpg ce1mcLd.jpg fdsa1Wk.jpg LcfLG0j.jpg sXbl6Do.jpg

x0o2O5i.jpg k9EX9AB.jpg s3y6C0a.jpg 4GXJ9FR.jpg SENCvg7.jpg

GAME CHARACTERS

n07lugk.jpg OhDDJts.jpg 7hJWOj1.jpg 0j79GF9.jpg 4pN1469.jpg FfnlkUc.jpg

zw3lUsO.jpg GIPmMlT.jpg LfdI7Xy.jpg x16Afyr.jpg T59T2xc.jpg DvrbuRq.jpg

YLCYEcz.jpg WVAfuiF.jpg wCWqb9J.jpg

GbPCvAH.jpg 3dIJZGF.jpg 4M4BTbb.jpg dgMNmcF.jpg roxcVNM.jpg Z5EJBxD.jpg QlFYnWG.jpg m4SvrfK.jpg zYa1B72.jpg vmybyHh.jpg xjSsnxU.jpg Vt3e9w1.jpg 

5wyOShs.jpg JoK54TL.jpg oxZ5YIl.jpg qOszbRl.jpg 38GKyDL.jpg GdfGGPT.jpg abpQiBN.jpg IHV88v5.jpg KAmyMQn.jpg LlcSTsy.jpg ycxrcwC.jpg 0z2Jxdf.jpg

MOVIE CHARACTERS

dF7LINI.jpg 7TCZu8C.jpg gSw3WkP.jpg zuDLSzw.jpg TawS2My.jpg acJN51Z.jpg

PaoWrZY.jpg a0DzNop.jpg faCTSPs.jpg p2esb95.jpg DMBvZOI.jpg Y1INxBR.jpg

de1amRf.jpg mdJAryc.jpg lZUGOC6.jpg AKtPTk1.jpg fPO974H.jpg TBFYeVY.jpg

pFcoWN3.jpg srSo0bG.jpg X9djWCb.jpg LmnUYxj.jpg xyhoNWa.jpg HNM35tt.jpg

PETS

RuplVKv.jpg tflbRfc.jpg oQKWpf0.jpg d1fofEn.jpg VIQug4r.jpg

MISC

4hMID2K.jpg iS1DuCR.jpg uLyq3TJ.jpg Ki9qqSW.jpg 

CagkJST.jpg  6vQ77kf.jpg MSKfx9W.jpg 

XAMOEL COLLECTION

hvNOqcN.png ZlMQtLh.png 5DBN3ld.png 4KW6Ml6.png 

IUeLVYm.png A12jrCR.png 6X5lKyU.png XIuD3Id.png

XRNgosx.png U2NiDTm.png 94tbIDR.png KkgeA0a.png

21 people like this

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

THE F13 AVATAR COLLECTION

This is the start of my F13 Avatar Collection. Any user is welcome to use them and I will be adding to it over time. All these meet sizing requirements for the avatar profile slot, so no need to worry if size is to big. These are also accessible on my profile page if you are looking to change in the future.

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif 

I'm outta likes. So...liked! You should do one of Demon in the outhouse.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I'm outta likes. So...liked! You should do one of Demon in the outhouse.

No problem I'll make more tomorrow. I'll start looking for some good demon footage. 

Kevin Bacon and little Corey Feldman should find their way here too.

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Kevin Bacon and little Corey Feldman should find their way here too.

I can do some movie characters. Just need to find some quality shots. 

1 person likes this

The chick rocking out with the guitar on the ship would be great too.

My lord there really is a god!! They look amazing! 

Thanks Brig. I decided to take the old NES intro. Downloaded a few others just because they are fun and you did an amazing job. What program are you using for editing and sizing the files to get them to work on this forum? Also, yours is the best alkavian. Holy crap that remix is hilarious.

UPDATE:

Animated

• Guitar Girl
  • Kevin Bacon Death
  • Cryo Death 1 & 2

Static

• Game Characters
  • Pets - Muffin, Toby, Alice's cat
  • Movie Characters - Jack, Jimmy, Young Tommy

Thanks everyone glad you like them

4 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Thanks Brig. I decided to take the old NES intro. Downloaded a few others just because they are fun and you did an amazing job. What program are you using for editing and sizing the files to get them to work on this forum? Also, yours is the best alkavian. Holy crap that remix is hilarious.

I use VSDC for grabbing video clips and Easy GIF Animator 6 for editing gifs.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Liked.

Please refer to the new rule asking not to quote multi-image posts, or the OP....and it doesn't serve to post a simple 'Liked' comment when you can simply hit the 'Like This' button. 

A reminder to all users that we ask you please keep spam to a minimum. 

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Please refer to the new rule asking not to quote multi-image posts, or the OP....and it doesn't serve to post a simple 'Liked' comment when you can simply hit the 'Like This' button. 

Thanks!

I think we need more likes then....

4 people like this

12 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Thanks!

12 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Thanks!

1. Dont know anything about a new rule. Everyone here has wasted hours upon hours trying to play your game, do you really think we care about an extra 2 seconds "scrolling"?

2. Stop making likes anonymous then. If someone likes something, I and others want to know who?

And 3. You can use your precious time to be all anal about something like this that doesn't really matter, but when I asked you by private message last week will uk be getting our physical copies? No answer. Still haven't received it while anyone else can just walk into a shop and pay half the price for it.

@GunMedia_BenGet your priorities straight.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

....and it doesn't serve to post a simple 'Liked' comment when you can simply hit the 'Like This' button. 

Thanks!

Hey Ben, you may not have seen, but there's some weird stuff going on with the like system. Details in this thread - 

And, through that discussion, it seems different users are seeing different things, so, I'm pretty sure it's a mistake of some kind. I was hoping you or Courier (not sure if that's his territory) may get a chance to look into it and, hopefully, get it fixed.

No need for others to talk rudely, nor assume that this was an intentional change though. Seems obvious that something weird is going on with it!

15 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

Hey Ben, you may not have seen, but there's some weird stuff going on with the like system. Details in this thread - 

And, through that discussion, it seems different users are seeing different things, so, I'm pretty sure it's a mistake of some kind. I was hoping you or Courier (not sure if that's his territory) may get a chance to look into it and, hopefully, get it fixed.

No need for others to talk rudely, nor assume that this was an intentional change though. Seems obvious that something weird is going on with it!

You're hoping. Broken forum for a broken game.

3 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

You're hoping. Broken forum for a broken game.

In a broken world, for a bunch of broken humans! :rolleyes:

Lighten up, Frances!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that LOVES this game and has been having a blast playing it... but, hey, if it's not perfect enough for you, there are plenty of doors and windows to exit through. :D 

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

In a broken world, for a bunch of broken humans! :rolleyes:

Lighten up, Frances!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that LOVES this game and has been having a blast playing it... but, hey, if it's not perfect enough for you, there are plenty of doors and windows to exit through. :D 

Oh shhh, I didn't say it wasn't fun. I love this game too, thats why it pisses so many players off that it doesn't work properly. I said its broken. And if you don't think thats true, maybe you've tried to exit through too many doors and windows that are closed. 

8 hours ago, Nomadder said:

Now that incognito browser is fixed, I assume it was all clearly intentional to break up "cliqueness" so little princesses don't get their feelings hurt and have breakdowns on other social media outlets.

Fact is sarcastic asshole get sarcastic asshole humor and will like their posts. Do gooders will enjoy similar posts and positivity pep rallies about how a year from now the game will be fixed. Or like all of Ben's posts as if they are words of God. I have almost 20 days of game time in this game. I fucking love it. But don't act like there isnt myriad of issues with it; or that people don't deserve to voice their frustrations on the forum for said game. If you want all positivity and rainbows, cool. I get that. I am positive about a lot too. But I am also a realist, and reality is they even ask "what did we break this time" as a joke. It's all good. Quit being sensitive people. Opinions and assholes, right? 

@RAGEVIRUS = triple liked.

As for the thread here, great job brig! Can we get Joey with candy bars? Jason grabbing Corey Feldman? Jason lifting his mask in Part 3? Or the decapitation of part 1? Maybe head roll into dumpster in Part 8?

3 people like this

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Now that incognito browser is fixed, I assume it was all clearly intentional to break up "cliqueness" so little princesses don't get their feelings hurt and have breakdowns on other social media outlets.

Fact is sarcastic asshole get sarcastic asshole humor and will like their posts. Do gooders will enjoy similar posts and positivity pep rallies about how a year from now the game will be fixed. Or like all of Ben's posts as if they are words of God. I have almost 20 days of game time in this game. I fucking love it. But don't act like there isnt myriad of issues with it; or that people don't deserve to voice their frustrations on the forum for said game. If you want all positivity and rainbows, cool. I get that. I am positive about a lot too. But I am also a realist, and reality is they even ask "what did we break this time" as a joke. It's all good. Quit being sensitive people. Opinions and assholes, right? 

@RAGEVIRUS = triple liked.

As for the thread here, great job brig! Can we get Joey with candy bars? Jason grabbing Corey Feldman? Jason lifting his mask in Part 3? Or the decapitation of part 1? Maybe head roll into dumpster in Part 8?

Well fucking said. Triple liked back.

2 people like this

UPDATE:

Animated

• Jason 3 & 7 Hanged
  • Jason Confused
  • Alien Death
  • Banana Crush
  • Tommy Grabbed
  • Joey Candy bar offer 1 & 2
  • Candy bar chop
  • Mitch Dance
  • Chad Dance

Static

• Movie Characters - Tommy, Shelly, Joey, Paul, Fox, Duke, Rob, Crazy Ralph, Hitchhiker
  • Pets - Gordon

1 person likes this