Jump to content
Brigadius

F13 AVATAR COLLECTION (v1.13)

Recommended Posts

@Brigadius I like your new avatar most. Good work on all of these! I'd give you 100 likes, but I'm fresh out...

WTF? Right after I posted that it changed back to the other one you had...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Brigadius I like your new avatar most. Good work on all of these! I'd give you 100 likes, but I'm fresh out...

WTF? Right after I posted that it changed back to the other one you had...

I'll change it back just for you. I was testing sizes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brigadius said:

I'll change it back just for you. I was testing sizes

That's just incredible timing then... I literally made the post, scrolled up, and you had the old one up lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: Over 100 avatars to choose from

Animations - Added

  • Hitchhiker Sign
  • Jarvis Puppet
  • Pamela Decap
  • Teddy Computing
  • Eyeball Pop
  • Jason Death Part 4
  • NES Jason Slash
  • Deb Dance
  • Tiffany Dance
  • Mitch Dance
  • Chad Dance

Static - Added

  • Teddy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Brian76 no problem, glad you like them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off, thank you so much! So awesome to see so many good choices here!

If I may make a request, I'd love to see a P4 animation of Jason busting through the Jarvis front door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: 

Added categories, viewing information and instructions on applying avatars.

Animations - Added

  • Jason Door Break (IV) (requested @PastyMcBalderton)
  • Jason Head Punch (VIII)
  • Head in Dumpster (VIII)
  • Ethel Kills Tomato (V)
  • That Dudes Death (VIII) (@thatdudescott)

Movie Characters - Added

  • Reggie (V)
  • Vic (V)
  • Demon (V)
  • Tina (V)
  • Clay (remake)
  • Young Jason 
  • Sgt Brodski (X)
  • KM-14 (X)
  • Briggs (X)
  • Rowan (X)
  • Junior (V)

Misc - Added

  • Part IV Twitter (requested @Jason4prez)
  • Various Behind the Scenes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@King Penguinglad you like them

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: 

Animations - Added

  • Jason Closeup (IX)
  • Shelly Juggling (III)
  • Fox, "Is this your rubber?" (III)
  • 3D Speargun (III)
  • 3D Yoyo (III)
  • 3D I Warned Thee (III)
  • 3D Harold Pole (III) 

Pets - Added

  • Lionel and Hugo (III)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the dude getting his head twisted backwards from FvJ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: v1.06

Added update version to thread title for fast checking to know if there is a new update.

Animations - Added

  • 3D Joint (III)
  • Violet Dance 1 (V) (requested @Jason4prez)
  • Violet Dance 2 (V) (requested @Jason4prez)
  • Neck Snap (FvJ) (requested @Alkavian)
  • Pamela to Freddy (FvJ)
  • Jason Electrocuted (FvJ)
  • Freddy's Head (FvJ)

Game Counselors - Added

  • Fairy Princess (Jenny)
  • Pro Wrestler (La Chappa)
  • Naughty Devil (Tiffany)
  • Roman Toga (Buggzy)
  • Skeleton (AJ)
  • Sexy Cop (Kenny)
  • Super Hero (Vanessa)
  • Karate Guy (Chad)
  • Army Guy (Adam)
  • Bunny (Deb)
  • Banana Man (Mitch)
  • Jason Jarvis (Tommy)
  • Witch (Halloween Special AJ)

Masks - Added

  • FvJ Mask

Misc - Added

  • Halloween Gathering
  • FvJ on set
  • FvJ signed photo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome. Thanks for the hard work Brig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you do part 8 taking off his mask and if you don't already part four getting his mask knocked off and part 7 grinding his teeth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Brigadius said:

UPDATE: v1.06

Added update version to thread title for fast checking to know if there is a new update.

Animations - Added

  • 3D Joint (III)
  • Violet Dance 1 (V) (requested @Jason4prez)
  • Violet Dance 2 (V) (requested @Jason4prez)
  • Neck Snap (FvJ) (requested @Alkavian)
  • Pamela to Freddy (FvJ)
  • Jason Electrocuted (FvJ)
  • Freddy's Head (FvJ)

Game Counselors - Added

  • Fairy Princess (Jenny)
  • Pro Wrestler (La Chappa)
  • Naughty Devil (Tiffany)
  • Roman Toga (Buggzy)
  • Skeleton (AJ)
  • Sexy Cop (Kenny)
  • Super Hero (Vanessa)
  • Karate Guy (Chad)
  • Army Guy (Adam)
  • Bunny (Deb)
  • Banana Man (Mitch)
  • Jason Jarvis (Tommy)
  • Witch (Halloween Special AJ)

Masks - Added

  • FvJ Mask

Misc - Added

  • Halloween Gathering
  • FvJ on set
  • FvJ signed photo

#WITCHAJ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I thought Witch AJ was the real thing...It looks a lot better than the skeleton costume she did get.

Really great work dude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×