MyNameisJason

XB1 Physical Disc- No extra content showing

So I have my physical disc. Just popped it in for the first time and went to check my counselors for clothing pack and Jasons for bloody skins and none of them are there? 

1 minute ago, MyNameisJason said:

So I have my physical disc. Just popped it in for the first time and went to check my counselors for clothing pack and Jasons for bloody skins and none of them are there? 

I think you have to download them from the store.

@MyNameisJason You would need to install from the disc. It won't install with the digital file present. What some have done is delete the game file and insert the disc or move it to an external hard drive and install on the hard drive. 

Just now, MyNameisJason said:

Will I lose all of my data by deleting the game?

Nope. Uninstall the game only (keep the DLC), and then insert disc to install from disc. 

13 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

I’m assuming all of your character data, achievements, badges, etc is all saved with Guns servers or is that a separate file on my consoles HD

On the PS4, there's a save file for character data (Emotes, clothing, perk layouts)  That's not stored on the servers, I'm thinking XBOX would be the same :)

1 hour ago, MyNameisJason said:

I’m assuming all of your character data, achievements, badges, etc is all saved with Guns servers or is that a separate file on my consoles HD

You have saved date on your console. If you hit start and go to manage game it shows everything. There's the game, any DLC you have, and your saved data. Uninstall the game directly from there.

4 hours ago, JPops said:

@MyNameisJason You would need to install from the disc. It won't install with the digital file present. What some have done is delete the game file and insert the disc or move it to an external hard drive and install on the hard drive. 

If you install from the disc, can you then redownload the digital version or move it back if you moved it and still have the on disc content?  I'm still waiting patiently for my kickstarter version to arrive so I have no clue how this works.  If you have to have the disc in to use the content the I'll probably just not open my disc.

All I did was delete the digital version from my system. I popped in the disc and installed from there. The Bloody Jason Skins and Counselor Clothing pack Install separately from the game. Once installation is completed, check "manage game". The Bloody Jason Skins and Counselor Clothing pack along withy whatever DLC you've purchased.

Since you've already purchased the digital version. You'll no longer need the disc. As the digital boot key is already associated with your account and your Bloody Skins and Clothing pack are installed on your system's HDD. You can now proudly display the game on your Friday the 13th shelf. If you have one.

=)

• Like 1

This is for Xbox One by the way,

All I did was delete the digital version from my system. I popped in the disc and installed from there. The Bloody Jason Skins and Counselor Clothing pack Install separately from the game. Once installation is completed, check "manage game". The Bloody Jason Skins and Counselor Clothing pack along withy whatever DLC you've purchased.

Since you've already purchased the digital version. You'll no longer need the disc. As the digital boot key is already associated with your account and your Bloody Skins and Clothing pack are installed on your system's HDD. You can now proudly display the game on your Friday the 13th shelf. If you have one.

=)

9 hours ago, JPops said:

Hmmm leave my copy as mint condition or open it to get the skins. Thats a tough choice to make

11 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Hmmm leave my copy as mint condition or open it to get the skins. Thats a tough choice to make

not really bro

11 hours ago, JPops said:

Did this and all is well. Thanks again, I was about to be super bummed if I spent the cash for nothing. 

This is how I installed mine on Xbox One. For starters, I have the digital version of the game installed on an external hard drive. All I had to do was put the disc in the drive, press the 3 line(start) button and it prompted me with a menu to manage game bundle. I went into that and only installed the bloody Jason skins and counselor clothing pack. That's all I had to do! Didn't have to uninstall the digital version prior to installing the DLC. FYI, I have noticed that if you have your Jason's set to random, the bloody skin will NOT show up. You have to actually select a specific Jason for them to work properly. 

• Like 1