Cokeyskunk

Typical conversation when entering a new group

18 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

couple more good ones...

squeaker yells for his mom and tells her to get him a can of lemonade lol

squeaker yells he has to take a dump but he wants to wait to see if he gets picked as jason so he yells to his mom for baby wipes. Proceeds to scream its coming out lol

1008-mom-bathroom-v3.jpg?quality=0.8

• Like 2

The other night, there were 3 Chad players the other night that were "Ni@@er this and F@$! that" so I literally spent the match looking for them just to kill them, I hate people like that, 3 others escaped, but i didn't care, all 3 met their demise, and left shortly after.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

*Game starts. Placed in a group of 5-6 others*

Me: "Whoa, full group here. How's it goin', everybody?"

Someone else: "Yo, shut the f*ck up, b*tch!!"

Me:  . . . . . . . 

980x.gif

OQ6OgJ.gif

I stopped playing Quickplay. It was dead on arrival. :lol:

• Like 1

On PS4 the public Quickplays are usually full of rubbish people and children.  The children are merely annoying.  The supposed grown ups however are often abusive trash talking sore losing d-bags, the kind that complain whenever Jason kills them and then turn around and insult Jason players who don't get 7/7.  Occasionally you meet a decent person, but mostly it's just the dregs of humanity, free to show their true selves behind the anonymity of a gamer account.  I personally don't put my mic on unless I listen in on the lobby and the people actually seem worth communicating with.  Others often deserve to be muted before you even start the game.  Also the female voice thing is funny.  If people think there's (OMG!) a girl present, the lobby will often get like 50% more polite as everyone hops on mics and tries to chat her up, lol.  (Unless she's the type who laughs when her guy pals act like jerks, in that case you will likely never see a more abusive trollish game as they vie to impress her with their dickheadedness).

5 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

It's so hard to find a actual adult group with communication and who aren't rude. I'm on Xbox and use the LFG feature and I swear almost 95% of games I join with the "Adults Only" tag are teenagers and not actual adults. They may not have squeaky voices but they can be just as immature as the kids that play. I really wish they would make their own tags in LFG and add "Teenagers Only" or something so I don't have to waste my time. 

We need an over 18/30 filter.

• Like 1

"What's up, n****s? Ain't nobody got a mic? How can a n***** play this game without a mic?"

^that nearly every game made me not even bothering plugging in my mic.

My typical conversation goes like this.

Kodiak starts Friday the 13th.

Kodiak searches for a game.

Kodiak joins game.

Kodiak waits to see who has microphones.

First random player: "Пошел ты!"

Second random player: "去你的!"

Third random player: "Kathle!"

Kodiak doesn't bother using his microphone because nobody on Steam public lobbies understands what he's saying.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

The other night, there were 3 Chad players the other night that were "Ni@@er this and F@$! that" so I literally spent the match looking for them just to kill them, I hate people like that, 3 others escaped, but i didn't care, all 3 met their demise, and left shortly after.

I met one of them. Uber dick. If I hosted that match I would have been extremely tempted to rage quit just to deny him the experience points. 

12 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

Never had much problem with conversation in public matches. Most players only conversate during in-game matches purely over objectives or assistance. I find it easy to stir up a conversation after playing 1 match, then I comment about the match or theFriday the 13th movies or food....  I also notice people talk a lot more if there's a girl in the lobby

I wonder why. xD

I usually get matched up with toxic people. Either they try to teamkill with car, help Jason or just tell me to shut up and kill myself.

10 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

couple more good ones...

squeaker yells for his mom and tells her to get him a can of lemonade lol

squeaker yells he has to take a dump but he wants to wait to see if he gets picked as jason so he yells to his mom for baby wipes. Proceeds to scream its coming out lol

• Like 1

On 17/10/2017 at 2:06 AM, He's Killing Me said:

If someone keeps coughing into their mic or uses annoying noises as a sound check, mute.  If I hear a squeaker babbling or excessive tryhard badass cursing, mute.  If I hear shitty music or tv noise, mute.  Yelling, mute.  If I basically hear people I know are going to be useless in the game yakking about nothing in particular, mute.

The only problem with this is, if you're Jason, you're taking away your advantage by not being able to hear the blabbermouths who won't shut up or who won't turn down their tunes. That makes hunting them down easier.

On 17/10/2017 at 2:50 AM, Brogan322 said:

It's so hard to find a actual adult group with communication and who aren't rude. I'm on Xbox and use the LFG feature and I swear almost 95% of games I join with the "Adults Only" tag are teenagers and not actual adults. They may not have squeaky voices but they can be just as immature as the kids that play. I really wish they would make their own tags in LFG and add "Teenagers Only" or something so I don't have to waste my time. 

If a teenager sees "Adults Only," the hormones will immediately kick in and they'll think they're entering a sex room. Try to keep them away. 

On 17/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, Dr. Lecter said:

Best one yet for me has been the guy who was picked as Jason, and spent the entire match porting Liberty Prime's lines from Fallout 4 through his mic. Hilarious.

Hehe. That's funny. I, personally, in the final seconds in the lobby, will sometimes play the Pac-Man startup music over my mic. That tends to get a big laugh.

On 17/10/2017 at 5:32 AM, lazerus_86 said:

I call those guys "Vocabulary" repeatedly. They know I'm criticizing their inability to speak without swearing, so then they start trying to hunt me down. If they're Jason, it usually ends up letting the whole room (sometimes me included) escape, leaving them with a "Killed 0 or 1/8" score. Or if they're a counselor, I just run to the other counselors and they usually pounce on team killers/fighters. I've seen many rounds where the room directs Jason to kill one particular counselor that's pissing everyone off, and he tends to gladly oblige.   

On 17/10/2017 at 7:54 AM, Strangefate said:

On PS4 the public Quickplays are usually full of rubbish people and children.  The children are merely annoying.  The supposed grown ups however are often abusive trash talking sore losing d-bags, the kind that complain whenever Jason kills them and then turn around and insult Jason players who don't get 7/7.  Occasionally you meet a decent person, but mostly it's just the dregs of humanity, free to show their true selves behind the anonymity of a gamer account.  I personally don't put my mic on unless I listen in on the lobby and the people actually seem worth communicating with.  Others often deserve to be muted before you even start the game.  Also the female voice thing is funny.  If people think there's (OMG!) a girl present, the lobby will often get like 50% more polite as everyone hops on mics and tries to chat her up, lol.  (Unless she's the type who laughs when her guy pals act like jerks, in that case you will likely never see a more abusive trollish game as they vie to impress her with their dickheadedness).

Okay, well I'm too new to play anything but quick plays, as I just got the game this past weekend, and I don't know enough people who have the game to play private. We should set up dates and times for private play here. I'm on PS4 as well.

@Cokeyskunk please don't multi-post; I've merged your 5 posts into one. You can edit previous conversations to include new quotes and other content. To add a new quote to an existing post, simply quote it as if you were going to post it, then press CTRL + A to select all. Then press CTRL + X to cut the quote, then edit your last post and press CTRL + V to paste the quote in.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Kodiak You should make "How To" guides

I do :) Mostly when people ask.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Cokeyskunk please don't multi-post; I've merged your 5 posts into one. You can edit previous conversations to include new quotes and other content. To add a new quote to an existing post, simply quote it as if you were going to post it, then press CTRL + A to select all. Then press CTRL + X to cut the quote, then edit your last post and press CTRL + V to paste the quote in.

otur2.jpg

• Like 1

It's either "ohhh cool, this guy has hell jason" , shitty music blasting over mic, or the constant beep of what seems like half the world's population smoke alarm crying out for it's battery to be changed. Beep.  Beep. Beep.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:25 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

Am I the only one this happens to on a fairly regular basis?

lol let me guess... you are playing on the ps4

On 2017-10-17 at 9:11 AM, Gstar said:

We need an over 18/30 filter.

I would enable it all the time.

It's not that uncommen with VERY young children. Once I played with a guy (?) so young that he almost couldn't speak... He was ok playing with, played quite bad but was not rude like the 8-year olds.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:16 AM, Kodiak said:

My typical conversation goes like this.

Kodiak starts Friday the 13th.

Kodiak searches for a game.

Kodiak joins game.

Kodiak waits to see who has microphones.

First random player: "Пошел ты!"

Second random player: "去你的!"

Third random player: "Kathle!"

Kodiak doesn't bother using his microphone because nobody on Steam public lobbies understands what he's saying.

lol so  true:lol:

1 hour ago, JasonKILLER said:

lol so  true:lol:

Isn't it just :) I have absolutely no issue with Russian, Chinese, Czech etc. players, I just can't understand them lol.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Isn't it just :) I have absolutely no issue with Russian, Chinese, Czech etc. players, I just can't understand them lol.

same

On 16/10/2017 at 4:34 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

OMG, yes! Same on PS4! I'm getting TONS of British kids on this game. I actually have a ten-year-old son in 5th grade I wouldn't let anywhere NEAR this game, yet there are 7 and 8 year olds playing constantly. 

I told one British kid he sounded like "Peppa Pig," which evoked a huge round of laughter from what apparently was his entire family watching him play. Nice. Hope they're proud of their parental choices.

You must be playing at a weird time.

I'm British, and never encounter British kids, but I do tons of American kids, due to the time difference. If I'm on late at night, I'm +6-8 hours, so get all the kids coming home from school.

To get British kids, you must be playing first thing in the morning/mid-afternoon over there.

My main issue with PS4 players is retarded sounding American teenagers who use the word 'bitch' essentially as punctuation. Not even exaggerating. They use it as a substitute for commas and full stops in everything they say.

On 10/16/2017 at 6:25 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

Am I the only one this happens to on a fairly regular basis?

ahhahah well at least he's talking to you!  I love guys who do this though, because I know one of two things...they will quit if they aren't jason or they will be try-hards that I can easily put on tilt. good times at any camp!