So I was thinking today of how awesome it would be to somehow do a Freddy vs Jason scenario with Friday the 13th: The Game, and it dawned on me. The basic premise of the game will remain the same. Camp counselors trying to survive, except instead of just fighting off Jason, they have to fight off Freddy, too. The scenario would work like this:

Opening cinematic would be of a girl counselor sleeping, having a nightmare of Freddy, and in the dream she grabs him, and wakes up with him in her bed, he kills her, and all other nearby counselors run. Cut to Jason, who can have an opening scene similar to one he already has. Now for the gameplay. Basic scenario for camp counselors remains the same. Jason's mechanics should remain the same, with the exception that he can be killed by Freddy based on an amount of damage dealt. Now for Freddy, he should have a certain kill formula akin to what Jason has when against camp counselors. For example, for a camp counselor to kill Freddy they must first knock off his hat, a specific counselor (Nancy) has to be in play, and they have to kill him with a certain weapon. Jason can of course kill Freddy by dealing massive damage. Now here's the good part. Since it is Freddy VS Jason, there has to be some competition between the two. The competition is whichever killer gets the most kills wins. I know this is probably never gonna happen, but at least I can dream, and at least I can share my ideas with you. Thank you for creating a very fun game, and I look forward to what all you will do with it in the future. Thank you for your time.

Yeah,Freddy is actually going to be on Dead by Daylight in the next dlc before Halloween.I am not playing dbd but i watch youtubers that do,and even though it is not officially comfirmed,big youtube names pretty much comfirmed it.

Its called Friday the 13th the game. Not Nightmare on Elm Street the game, or Freddy Vs. Jason the game. Just accept the fact that we have one killer and they're not gonna add Freddy, Pamela, or Roy. Not trying to be an ass I'm just saying its not a good idea.

The devs have already said this a thousand times. This if FRIDAY THE 13TH who is the main character in Friday the 13th?

Jason,not anyone else

Plus they also don't have the rights to their license 

Jason can still be the main fucking character, and still have a Freddy VS Jason mode. If it is a license issue, then that really blows.

7 minutes ago, Deckard said:

Jason can still be the main fucking character, and still have a Freddy VS Jason mode. If it is a license issue, then that really blows.

In the many months that this site has been active, it's been brought up and it's been shot down. It's not happening. 

23 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Already brought up. It's not going to happen because of rights issues. NB4 lock.

In before lock as well...

This will keep getting brought up, and shot down.

On 10/15/2017 at 11:54 PM, #jasonlives said:

Its called Friday the 13th the game. Not Nightmare on Elm Street the game, or Freddy Vs. Jason the game. Just accept the fact that we have one killer and they're not gonna add Freddy, Pamela, or Roy. Not trying to be an ass I'm just saying its not a good idea.

Mess

On October 15, 2017 at 8:54 PM, #jasonlives said:

Roy is being released after Christmas.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lex said:

Roy is being released after Christmas.

While I think it's likely, based on what has been teased, this had not been confirmed.